Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Interview with John Jagerson

umbertino

But their economic policies resulted in a devalued lira. Sick man of Europe. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

Then, besides the RD, the Iraqi government has the task before them to put into place economic policies that will succeed. That's rather simple. If not, the RD will still go forward and the Iraqi Dinar will also be devalued. And that would really suck.

If there were more of us then we wouldn't be called the Fabulous Five, now would we?. It'd be the Superior Six, then the Spectacular Seven, the Elite Eight, the Nine Wonder-People, etc. We'd have to change our name and logo way too often.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, besides the RD, the Iraqi government has the task before them to put into place economic policies that will succeed. That's rather simple. If not, the RD will still go forward and the Iraqi Dinar will also be devalued. And that would really suck.

The pertinent point is that if the CBI were to cite as well the aftermath of Turkey's RD as a presumed model for success, then Iraq is certainly doomed to the same failure. I have not seen an acknowledgement from the CBI of any such status regarding Turkey's RD aftermath. I believe it is what American football fans would call a "head fake."

If there were more of us then we wouldn't be called the Fabulous Five, now would we? It'd be the Superior Six, then the Spectacular Seven, the Elite Eight, the Nine Wonder-People, etc. We'd have to change our name and logo way too often.

As it stands, we RVers hold the rights to "The Magnificent Millions." :P

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

The pertinent point is that if the CBI were to cite as well the aftermath of Turkey's RD as a presumed model for success, then Iraq is certainly doomed to the same failure. I have not seen an acknowledgement from the CBI of any such status regarding Turkey's RD aftermath. I believe it is what American football fans would call a "head fake."

Redenominations are simply to reset or restart the currency after high inflationary periods have destroyed its value. Perfect example, Iraq.

There are arguments each way about its effects on the currency’s value after the lop. Some will claim it will give confidence to dinar holders that the high inflation is over and they now have a currency with more value per unit. Some will argue the opposite, that changing the currency will cause people to lose confidence in it. Like most things, there are two side of a coin. It’s pretty safe to say that the CBI who wants to lop, is overstating the positive benefits. Just as the officials who would like to hold off the lop are overstating the negatives.

They’re both posturing. The future of the dinar will be effected by economic policy in the years following the lop. If I was going to put a % of effect number on things. I’d say the lop has maybe a 5% effect on future value, and economic policy has about 95% effect.

Like most things, there are two side of a coin. It’s pretty safe to say that the CBI who wants to lop, is overstating the positive benefits. Just as the officials who would like to hold off the lop are overstating the negatives. They’re both posturing.

This is a fair assessment.

The future of the dinar will be effected by economic policy in the years following the lop. If I was going to put a % of effect number on things. I’d say the lop has maybe a 5% effect on future value, and economic policy has about 95% effect.

Admittedly, I do not know, but I presume that Turkey had a fully functioning, yet somewhat dysfunctional, government at the time of their RD. Without a fully functioning government at present, things do not, therefore, bode altogether well for Iraq and an RD.

Edited by Sanssouci

As it stands, we RVers hold the rights to "The Magnificent Millions." :P

I'm guessing you're not using this site to support the 'magnificent millions" claim because the reality is there might be 25 to 30 hardcore RVers who see an RV hiding behind every bush and let everyone know it and maybe another 20 who consistantly say things like "great post, go RV" or "5 cents works for me"...

Another small group admits to sitting on the fence and the rest of the 39 plus thousand say nothing at all..

As for the so called Lopsters, confined to this arena, they get culled and banned on a regular basis only to be replaced by new realists. I suspect if all the banned and banished members were counted they might outnumber the remaining Go RVers..

Also if one were to scroll to the bottom of this site it becomes apparent that at any given time only 300 to 500 members are logged in while the record sits at 3000 a few short months ago...it might be that many simply had a revelation that it's not going to RV this Friday and likely never will to any sufficient degree..

Of course the usual disclaimer is in order..IMO....

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing you're not using this site to support the 'magnificent millions" claim because the reality is there might be 25 to 30 hardcore RVers who see an RV hiding behind every bush and let everyone know it and maybe another 20 who consistantly say things like "great post, go RV" or "5 cents works for me"... Another small group admits to sitting on the fence and the rest of the 39 plus thousand say nothing at all.

I would put myself in the "5 cents works for me" category. With my holdings I would have about $100,000.

I frequent this forum. I do not "use" it to push any particular agenda beyond my own personal belief. In other words, I work for no one, although you seem to have made an attempt at creating that impression.

As for the so called Lopsters, confined to this arena, they get culled and banned on a regular basis only to be replaced by new realists. I suspect if all the banned and banished members were counted they might outnumber the remaining Go RVers.

Sorry, man. I bear no responsibility for this forum's policies. :mellow:

Also if one were to scroll to the bottom of this site it becomes apparent that at any given time only 300 to 500 members are logged in while the record sits at 3000 a few short months ago...it might be that many simply had a revelation that it's not going to RV this Friday and likely never will to any sufficient degree. Of course the usual disclaimer is in order..IMO....

Be that as it may, I might have been referring to several things, such as those future beneficiaries of an RV and the millions they may indeed hold at that time. :D

Edited by Sanssouci

The redenomination of the Lira was not a failure.....that went off without a hitch and obviously they haven't had to RD again.....

What is considered as a failure was the ability of their economy to be strong and stable......they are two different things.....monetary policy and economic policy/performance are not one in the same.....they specifically stat it was the ECONOMIC policy that failed them afterwards which is what brought upon slight depreciation.......it wasn't the RD that depreciated the currency.....

• Upvote 2

Well, I have been in a more remote area of Alaska so seems I missed out on all the fun.

Sackapukey, please explain to me how the dinar is not in a hyperinflated state. I know a RVers weak argument is that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state because currenct inflation is around 8%. This of course just shows the lack of understanding of currencies and the willingness to follow local spewrew ignorance.

Sassapuey, Iraqis are buying shoes with stacks of 10,000 dinar notes and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? You can buy a dinar for less than 1/10thof a US penny and you are saying that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? Their M2 is around 70 trillion and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? O wait...I forgot...that is all media lies. LOL. Funny how you never answered my question. And my silence is telling? Here it is again so you don't forget it.

Why is the CBI selling dinar for 1166 if their M2 isn't 70 trillion?

I see you have been spouting off the CBI financials is a lie ignorance again so please answer the question. Is it because the CIA has Shabs under mind control? Is it so that Iraq can lose trillions after they "RV"? Is it because the Rothschilds told them to? Come on enlightened one. Please explain to us why. Bring more conspiracy stupidity. That's fine. Embarrass yourself further with more nonsense. It will be fun to watch.

Well, I have been in a more remote area of Alaska so seems I missed out on all the fun.

You should have done everyone a favor and stayed there, because we were here having plenty of fun without you.

Sackapukey, please explain to me how the dinar is not in a hyperinflated state. I know a RVers weak argument is that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state because current inflation is around 8%. This of course just shows the lack of understanding of currencies and the willingness to follow local spewrew ignorance.

Been there, done that.

Sassapuey, Iraqis are buying shoes with stacks of 10,000 dinar notes and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? You can buy a dinar for less than 1/10th of a US penny and you are saying that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? Their M2 is around 70 trillion and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? O wait...I forgot...that is all media lies. LOL. Funny how you never answered my question. And my silence is telling? Here it is again so you don't forget it.

Why is the CBI selling dinar for 1166 if their M2 isn't 70 trillion?

You've already got all the answers. For what do you need me?

I see you have been spouting off the CBI financials is a lie ignorance again so please answer the question. Is it because the CIA has Shabs under mind control? Is it so that Iraq can lose trillions after they "RV"? Is it because the Rothschilds told them to? Come on enlightened one. Please explain to us why. Bring more conspiracy stupidity. That's fine. Embarrass yourself further with more nonsense. It will be fun to watch.

No, but they've clearly got you. And I'm only helping you to embarrass yourself, not to mention giving you typing fatigue. :P

The redenomination of the Lira was not a failure.....that went off without a hitch and obviously they haven't had to RD again.....

What is considered as a failure was the ability of their economy to be strong and stable......they are two different things.....monetary policy and economic policy/performance are not one in the same.....they specifically stat it was the ECONOMIC policy that failed them afterwards which is what brought upon slight depreciation.......it wasn't the RD that depreciated the currency.....

Turkey is the sick man of Europe. Same old story. Same old song and dance.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Wow!!!! Amazing rebuttal. Why am I not surprised? So you cannot answer a simple question which proves your whole argument is a joke and you cannot show that the dinar is not in a hyperinflated state. Common sense alone proves that it is. Looks like you aren't doing too well here. Maybe take some time to research pegged hyperinflated currencies and then we can talk some more. Ooops....forgot....you don't waste your time with stuff like that. Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!!! Amazing rebuttal. Why am I not surprised? So you cannot answer a simple question which proves your whole argument is a joke and you cannot show that the dinar is not in a hyperinflated state. Common sense alone proves that it is. Looks like you aren't doing too well here. Maybe take some time to research pegged hyperinflated currencies and then we can talk some more. Ooops....forgot....you don't waste your time with stuff like that. Lol

No, I simply prefer to not waste my time with you. Oh, and speaking of waste: Keep up the keyboard diarrhea. You'll have carpal tunnel syndrome in no time at all.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

No, I simply prefer to not waste my time with you. Oh, and speaking of waste: Keep up the keyboard diarrhea. You'll have carpal tunnel syndrome in no time at all.

Great!! Now that everyone can see your refusal to debate the relevant issues you can now return to the main forums. Thanks for 2 weeks of pointless dribble.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy, do you even know what debate means?

debate the elusive LOP? no thanks ill pass. Your set in your ways already, whats the point?. I think ive been on this forum long enough to realize it goes absolutely no where and its quite boring but i will continue to troll.

Debate- A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.Verb:Argue about (a subject), esp. in a formal manner.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

debate the elusive LOP? no thanks ill pass. Your set in your ways already, whats the point?. I think ive been on this forum long enough to realize it goes absolutely no where and its quite boring but i will continue to troll.

I think you have been on this forum long enough to see your viewpoint shot into ashes years ago. That's the whole reason you and Sassapuney refuse to debate. You can't win. However you can make snide remarks. Way to go.

• Upvote 1

Great!! Now that everyone can see your refusal to debate the relevant issues you can now return to the main forums. Thanks for 2 weeks of pointless dribble.

Hello? LeBron James dribbles. The word you want is drivel.

Edited by Sanssouci

I think you have been on this forum long enough to see your viewpoint shot into ashes years ago. That's the whole reason you and Sassapuney refuse to debate. You can't win. However you can make snide remarks. Way to go.

well unlike you if i truly beleved my chances were in fact shot i wouldnt be here on this forum unlike some people i know *cough*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Debate- A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.Verb:Argue about (a subject), esp. in a formal manner.

Much to the LOPsters' chagrin, that LOP certainly is as elusive as is the RV so far. Just imagine the LOPsters' disappointment the day their faith is shattered and their precious "nooz" and CBI financials are at last revealed to be the very propaganda that Dr. Shabibi alluded they would be. :soon:

Edited by Sanssouci

well unlike you if i truly beleved my chances were in fact shot i wouldnt be here on this forum unlike some people i know *cough*

Well unlike some people I know * cough* I am hoping they don't go forward with the RD and 30 years from now the value is at something worth cashing out at. Tell me again how they are going to have a huge overnight RV. O yeah....nevermind....you don't care how its possible as long as they do it. Lol

• Upvote 1

i mean honestly if we didnt pop in here once in a while wth would you guys be doing in here?

Well unlike some people I know * cough* I am hoping they don't go forward with the RD and 30 years from now the value is at something worth cashing out at. Tell me again how they are going to have a huge overnight RV. O yeah....nevermind....you don't care how its possible as long as they do it. Lol

LOL so are u gonna stay on this forum for 30 years? that would be a lonely life just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Much to the LOPsters' chagrin, that LOP certainly is as elusive as is the RV so far. Just imagine the LOPsters' disappointment the day their faith is shattered and their precious "nooz" and CBI financials are at last revealed to be the very propaganda that Dr. Shabibi alluded they would be. :soon:

So why have they been selling dinar at 1166 if the financials are incorrect?

What? No answer? Go figure. More DRIBBLE!!

• Upvote 1

Dinarck, you're simply jealous that Easy's and my remarks are 100,000% wittier than yours could ever be.

So why have they been selling dinar at 1166 if the financials are incorrect?

What? No answer? Go figure. More DRIBBLE!!

Program rate, anyone?

Drivel, Dinarck. It's drivel - that is, everything you say, which is electronic diarrhea.

Edited by Sanssouci

i mean honestly if we didnt pop in here once in a while wth would you guys be doing in here?

LOL so are u gonna stay on this forum for 30 years? that would be a lonely life just saying.

No....just until I see if they RD or not. If they don't RD however you will be on this forum 30 years from now waiting for the magical "RV". Any day now......Any day now.

No....just until I see if they RD or not. If they don't RD however you will be on this forum 30 years from now waiting for the magical "RV". Any day now......Any day now.

Gee, that's the first time I have seen you express a measure of doubt. :o