Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Interview with John Jagerson

umbertino

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, omnipotent one, why would you request an answer when you already know everything?

No, not everything. Just that gigantic overnight RVs do not and cannot exist in economics.

I thought we were on a Dinar site devoted to the discussion of DINAR. Care to join us? As far as I know this isn't a you tube reply thread for a mind control video.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No, not everything. Just that gigantic overnight RVs do not and cannot exist in economics.

No, but gigantic Richie Riches do. I like how you give yourself a plus with each post, Dinarck. It has to be you because it always seems instantaneous.

I thought we were on a Dinar site devoted to the discussion of DINAR. Care to join us? As far as I know this isn't a you tube reply thread for a mind control video.

MK Ultra is real. Did you see the Bloomberg TV video that Easyrider posted?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

No, but gigantic Richie Riches do. I like how you give yourself a plus with each post, Dinarck. It has to be you because it always seems instantaneous.

MK Ultra is real. Did you see the Bloomberg TV video that Easyrider posted?

Yep. I give myself pluses. Whatever. I don't even give you negs.

Bloomberg TV? Sorry, I choose not to believe the lying Zionist media. Lol

Now, back to Dinar. You ready?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about me? Im not allowed to comment? Only snatchasnoopy can grace your presence? Oh, how I long for a reasonable question. Can Iraq rv? Yes. How will they? Easy, watch it unfold. Shabs is putting on a clinic right before you eyes. A clinic that will refresh and renew the great iqd. It is a clinic, but you insist on calling it a pain center. Sigh. Ask yourself, how could iraq rv? You might just surprise yourself with an honest answer.

What is this gobbledygook?

Is English your 5th language? only then can it be excused.

How about answering Dinarcks question rather than making some elongated trail of whataboutery.

Your answer to the RV possibility is summarized or deciphered in this case as Ýes it can happen just watch Shabbibi'.

Wow awesome analysis and thanks for that well thought out response....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is example #1 of an illogical answer just as I said above.

Yes the dinar CAN RV but only by .5% or 1% or even 10% or I dare say as high as 50% at a time which would be unheard of in economics but it is possible. These are RVs. 100,000% is made up nonsense. If Shabs wants to "restore" the IQD like you claim then they RD. Poof....overnight they are on par with the dollar. There is your restoration. 100,000% RV......never on this planet or any other because economics cannot work that way. Please with LOGIC explain to us how it could.

Thank you for providing us with illogical answers. Now please explain and think of ways it can rv. Remind yourself of what shabs is doing with the iqd. Study methods and techniques that will make the iqd special again.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for providing us with illogical answers. Now please explain and think of ways it can rv. Remind yourself of what shabs is doing with the iqd. Study methods and techniques that will make the iqd special again.

dont bother hes been doing this for years yet he never offers jack sh*^ to the forum. O yea and for dinarck do you honestly believe in your little heart we are going to keep using the fiat system? also with the Euro about to tank well which it is already done for, how is this gonna affect the markets and exchange rates with other currencies whats the answer?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Yep. I give myself pluses. Whatever. I don't even give you negs.

Whatever. As if I really care...

Bloomberg TV? Sorry, I choose not to believe the lying Zionist media. Lol

Oh, and as if that was no auto response, Broken Record. I said nothing about believing it. I would like to believe it.

Now, back to Dinar. You ready?

Oh, you're just too hot to handle, Dinarck. I'll never be ready for you. :rolleyes:

dont bother hes been doing this for years yet he never offers jack sh*^ to the forum. O yea and for dinarck do you honestly believe in your little heat we are going to keep using the fiat system? also with the Euro about to tank wll which it is already done for how is this gonna affect the markets and exchamge rates whats the answer?

Yeah, it's just one endless, useless diatribe.

How about answering Dinarcks question rather than making some elongated trail of whataboutery.

Your answer to the RV possibility is summarized or deciphered in this case as Ýes it can happen just watch Shabbibi'.

You don't suffer fools gladly, but you gladly make fools suffer. :lol:

dont bother hes been doing this for years yet he never offers jack sh*^ to the forum. O yea and for dinarck do you honestly believe in your little heart we are going to keep using the fiat system? also with the Euro about to tank well which it is already done for, how is this gonna affect the markets and exchange rates with other currencies whats the answer?

He's a shill for the fiat system for sure. But no, he really is the smartest guy in the room. Just ask him. He'll tell you.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

He Dinarck, good to see you still have posting privileges. Sans was getting worried!

Why no, I was not the least bit worried. :unsure:

fiat system is going bye bye!! see ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. C-U-L8-2R.

Edited by Sanssouci

ok, your avatar is a suv grill. Thank you for mastering corniness.

Oh captain, my captain dinarck, can you please help your clones. They want to seem cool. We are here to discuss dinar. Send out a new memo or whatever.

• Upvote 2

I have already told you how it can RV..5%, 1%, 10% ect. How can I explain how the IQD can RV by 100,000% when that isn't possible. That is the whole point of my questioning it. There is no explaination because its impossible.

O wait. Easy says the fiat system is going bye bye. O great. We are all in good shape then. So to get rid of the fiat system Iraq is going to create 70 trillion worth of new fiat currency. Thanks Easy. Makes sense. And thanks also for all you bring to the site. Stealing post and pasting nonsense from everywhere you can find is really helpful.

• Upvote 2

I have already told you how it can RV..5%, 1%, 10% ect. How can I explain how the IQD can RV by 100,000% when that isn't possible. That is the whole point of my questioning it. There is no explaination because its impossible.

O wait. Easy says the fiat system is going bye bye. O great. We are all in good shape then. So to get rid of the fiat system Iraq is going to create 70 trillion worth of new fiat currency. Thanks Easy. Makes sense. And thanks also for all you bring to the site. Stealing post and pasting nonsense from everywhere you can find is really helpful.

Wah, wah, wah... :moon-from-car:

Edited by Sanssouci

well mr. rich im not hear to please you obviously so coming from you thats very kind lol its rather shocking but of course in your condescending matter and youll always be the leader of your precious herd i hope thats makes you sleep well at night. So are u saying the fiat system is working? because it sure does show doesnt it? LOL o you mean postinng nonsense that you dont agree yea of course i do that lol we all know we have to get our posts approved by you before we post now dont we?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

well mr. rich im not hear to please you obviously so coming from you thats very kind lol its rather shocking but of course in your condescending matter and youll always be the leader of your precious herd i hope thats makes you sleep well at night. So are u saying the fiat system is working? because it sure does show doesnt it? LOL o you mean postinng nonsense that you dont agree yea of course i do that lol we all know we have to get our posts approved by you before we post now dont we?

Yeah....I know what will work. Let's allow countries to suddenly decide that their currencies are now worth 1000 times more. Then we won't need the fiat system anymore. Do you even realize what it is that you are saying? I am trying to be nice here due to the recent drama but come on Easy. You haven't explained how your non-fiat system is suppose to work. You just keep saying that its going to happen. First its the Central Bankers global elites that's gonna make it RV. Then its a move from the very fiat system that they thrive on. Which is it. Even if Iraq went to a resource backed currency (of some kind that you can't explain) do you really believe that they are going to give away all of those resources by exchanging the new curreny at face value to the old? No. They would still RD and give you 1 new (whatever) currency for 1000 of the old.

Please explain yourself instead of just throwing out made up fantasies that you wish would happen. By the way. The American dollar is king. If you think that is going away then all I can do is disagree but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Upvote 1