Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An Interview with John Jagerson

umbertino

Dinarck, you're simply jealous that Easy's and my remarks are 100,000% wittier than yours could ever be.

Program rate, anyone?

Drivel, Dinarck. It's drivel - that is, everything you say, which is electronic diarrhea.

Program rate? Haha.... So let me get this straight. They sell dinar for years at a "program rate" and then decide that it is now worth a thousand times more. Ok. Sounds likely actually. Matter of fact it happens all the time in economics.

Now...how are they going to pay for it? Let me guess.....oil. So they are going to give away trillions worth of oil so they can "RV"? Yep...makes sense to me. Guess they wouldn't want to RD and keep trillions in oil. That wouldn't make sense. The CIA mind control is strong with them. Lol

Gee, that's the first time I have seen you express a measure of doubt. :o

Yeah....I know. You haven't spent much time in the reality section. If you had you would have read me say many times that they might or might not. However they are saying they will and it is what hyperinflated currencies do or they continue in a hyperinflated state but all of that is just media lies and propaganda from the CBI.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Program rate? Haha.... So let me get this straight. They sell dinar for years at a "program rate" and then decide that it is now worth a thousand times more. Ok. Sounds likely actually. Matter of fact it happens all the time in economics.

Now...how are they going to pay for it? Let me guess.....oil. So they are going to give away trillions worth of oil so they can "RV"? Yep...makes sense to me. Guess they wouldn't want to RD and keep trillions in oil. That wouldn't make sense. The CIA mind control is strong with them. Lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Electronic-Diarrhea-Prevention/270081138411

Oh, it's just killing you, isn't it?

Not really. It's typical of RVers. I am sure you are thinking hard about how to turn it into a conspiracy. No matter. Even if 1166 is a "program" rate it is still impossible for them to have a giant overnight RV. It is simply a rate in which the CBI can keep inflation in check. Maybe the Rothschilds want it to be at that rate. Yeah...that's it.

Sans, you worry me, you sound really frustrated! Is eveyrthing ok at home? ;)

Right. I know you know that Dinarck is the one about whom to worry. He seems determined to become the new poster child for OCD.

Edited by Sanssouci

The pertinent point is that if the CBI were to cite as well the aftermath of Turkey's RD as a presumed model for success, then Iraq is certainly doomed to the same failure. I have not seen an acknowledgement from the CBI of any such status regarding Turkey's RD aftermath. I believe it is what American football fans would call a "head fake."

As it stands, we RVers hold the rights to "The Magnificent Millions." :P

I think there are 300 million Americans that do not believe that the Iraqi Dinar will RV. Or else they would all be invested.

Sans, you invested $100,000 in Iraqi Dinar?

• Upvote 2

I think there are 300 million Americans that do not believe that the Iraqi Dinar will RV. Or else they would all be invested.

In a 2002 study by Mutual Fund Industry group, Investment Company Institute, only 21 million (less than 20%) Americans owned individual stocks outside an employee-sponsored plan. If you are correct in thinking there may be as many as 300 million Americans who are not invested in Iraqi dinar, that leaves roughly 11.5 million people who are invested. I think the ratios of those we may presume are invested to those who are presumably not invested are comparable. But, this is not even taking into account non-Americans who may or may not be invested.

Sans, you invested $100,000 in Iraqi Dinar?

No, only $2000.

Edited by Sanssouci

Yeah. Plus nobody is suppose to know. Somehow it was leaked and now us little guys are involved. Only the "whales" and the elites were supposed to know about this "opportunity". I wonder why they didn't "RV" years ago when nobody knew or cared about the dinar.

In a 2002 study by Mutual Fund Industry group, Investment Company Institute, only 21 million (less than 20%) Americans owned individual stocks outside an employee-sponsored plan. If you are correct in thinking there may be as many as 300 million Americans who are not invested in Iraqi dinar, that leaves roughly 11.5 million people who are invested. I think the ratios of those we may presume are invested to those who are presumably not invested are comparable. But, this is not even taking into account non-Americans who may or may not be invested.

No, only $2000.

You're still in the minority.

$2000? Is that all? I thought you really believed in the RV. With that $100,000 laying around, you could easily invest another $10k and it wouldn't hurt you.

• Upvote 2

$2000? Is that all? I thought you really believed in the RV. With that $100,000 laying around, you could easily invest another $10k and it wouldn't hurt you.

What $100,000? I have stated repeatedly that I am invested to the tune of $2000. Where are you getting that I have $100,000 to invest in Iraqi dinar? :blink:

You're still in the minority.

All the better for the CBI's liability.

Edited by Sanssouci

Well, I have been in a more remote area of Alaska so seems I missed out on all the fun.

Sackapukey, please explain to me how the dinar is not in a hyperinflated state. I know a RVers weak argument is that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state because currenct inflation is around 8%. This of course just shows the lack of understanding of currencies and the willingness to follow local spewrew ignorance.

Sassapuey, Iraqis are buying shoes with stacks of 10,000 dinar notes and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? You can buy a dinar for less than 1/10thof a US penny and you are saying that the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? Their M2 is around 70 trillion and you are saying the dinar isn't in a hyperinflated state? O wait...I forgot...that is all media lies. LOL. Funny how you never answered my question. And my silence is telling? Here it is again so you don't forget it.

Why is the CBI selling dinar for 1166 if their M2 isn't 70 trillion?

I see you have been spouting off the CBI financials is a lie ignorance again so please answer the question. Is it because the CIA has Shabs under mind control? Is it so that Iraq can lose trillions after they "RV"? Is it because the Rothschilds told them to? Come on enlightened one. Please explain to us why. Bring more conspiracy stupidity. That's fine. Embarrass yourself further with more nonsense. It will be fun to watch.

To even suggest that Iraq could lose trillions (after they RV), only shows you are totally clueless.....

Stop mapping Turkey on Iraq, and try thinking, for once.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What $100,000? I have stated repeatedly that I am invested to the tune of $2000. Where are you getting that I have $100,000 to invest in Iraqi dinar? :blink:

All the better for the CBI's liability.

This is where I got that from "I would put myself in the "5 cents works for me" category. With my holdings I would have about $100,000."

I had to reread it. Your grammar and composition are confusing. But that's ok, my children have the same problem.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Right. I meant that with a 5 cent RV, I would then have about $100,000.

Oh please, a .05 rv would take all the loppies world apart. I can hear it now, "this isnt fair! How can I be at war with this scam, if it really is not a scam?!?"

Lets just hope for the best. Go rv, go strong. Go large. Go shabs. Go iqd. End go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh please, a .05 rv would take all the loppies world apart. I can hear it now, "this isnt fair! How can I be at war with this scam, if it really is not a scam?!?"

Lets just hope for the best. Go rv, go strong. Go large. Go shabs. Go iqd. End go.

I hear ya. If the CBI wants to go higher than .05, I will not oppose it like a LOPster out of some misguided sense of principle. Iraq will do what Iraq will do.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Hey dont be upset little fella, a .05 RV is more than youre likely to profit so have another twinkie!

But is that what's best for Iraq?

To be honest I could give a rats A*s whats best for Iraq,just do whatever(RV/RD/LOP) your going to do and I'm outta there. Maybe later on I might possibly invest into specific area's but for now..........no.

i thought iraq was different and they could do what ever they want at the imf .... i thought they had the keys to its headquarters in washinton dc...

if the united states inflation went out of control and they decided to add 3 zeros to the dollar,, to dilute the inflationary numbers .... and a few years later they got inflation under control ,,, would the united states,,, return to the regular dollar ... would they give us 1000 regular dollars for those diluted down three zero dollars

you know .. for example we had 10 trillion dollars ... they add 3 zeros ... now we have 10 quadrillion dollars with the three zeros .. ,,, then they fix inflation and just give us 10 quadrillion dollars with no zeros in return for those with zeros ?

man if they could do this at the imf ...what are we waiting for ,, lets rv the dollar too ...then we could fix the global economy.. after all we set it up .. why would a third world country like iraq come along and rv trillions of dinars and save us ....?

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately this basic common sense and logic has been overshadowed by conspiracy, ignorance, and delusion.

If this post is even allowed to be shown then I ask again for the thousandth time for someone to show how a currency can apprieciate by 100,000% overnight. You will not hear a logical answer. You will hear conspiracy based on global elite paranoia.

For any willing to listen the dinar CAN apprieciate in value but never by the amount that everyone has been pumped to believe. If the dinar is not redenominated it will fluctuate with the economic and monetary conditions that effect it at the time. This is how currencies work. Is this so horrible for the RVers to immagine? Is this thinking so tragic that it must be shot down and demonized constantly? Maybe Sass or Caz can answer that.

• Upvote 3

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately this basic common sense and logic has been overshadowed by conspiracy, ignorance, and delusion.

If this post is even allowed to be shown then I ask again for the thousandth time for someone to show how a currency can apprieciate by 100,000% overnight. You will not hear a logical answer. You will hear conspiracy based on global elite paranoia.

For any willing to listen the dinar CAN apprieciate in value but never by the amount that everyone has been pumped to believe. If the dinar is not redenominated it will fluctuate with the economic and monetary conditions that effect it at the time. This is how currencies work. Is this so horrible for the RVers to immagine? Is this thinking so tragic that it must be shot down and demonized constantly? Maybe Sass or Caz can answer that.

What about me? Im not allowed to comment? Only snatchasnoopy can grace your presence? Oh, how I long for a reasonable question. Can Iraq rv? Yes. How will they? Easy, watch it unfold. Shabs is putting on a clinic right before you eyes. A clinic that will refresh and renew the great iqd. It is a clinic, but you insist on calling it a pain center. Sigh. Ask yourself, how could iraq rv? You might just surprise yourself with an honest answer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about me? Im not allowed to comment? Only snatchasnoopy can grace your presence? Oh, how I long for a reasonable question. Can Iraq rv? Yes. How will they? Easy, watch it unfold. Shabs is putting on a clinic right before you eyes. A clinic that will refresh and renew the great iqd. It is a clinic, but you insist on calling it a pain center. Sigh. Ask yourself, how could iraq rv? You might just surprise yourself with an honest answer.

Here is example #1 of an illogical answer just as I said above.

Yes the dinar CAN RV but only by .5% or 1% or even 10% or I dare say as high as 50% at a time which would be unheard of in economics but it is possible. These are RVs. 100,000% is made up nonsense. If Shabs wants to "restore" the IQD like you claim then they RD. Poof....overnight they are on par with the dollar. There is your restoration. 100,000% RV......never on this planet or any other because economics cannot work that way. Please with LOGIC explain to us how it could.

• Upvote 4