Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KAP RECAP 2

SWFloridaGuy

anything that has kaperoni involved, is nonsense. his long track record is his nemesis. not me or anyone else. he may be able to entertain the new people, but he cant change the historical track record, which terminates his credibility. Believe as you will though

if kaperoni would sit back and just entertain speculation, no one would say a thing and thank him for contributions. But to come out everyday, like he knows whats happening, and continues to look clueless with time, thats on kap, no one is telling kap to post his material on every dinar site on the planet.

Dead on sandstorm. He started out well, but as soon as he crossed the line into predictions, he began to lose credibility, and with each subsequent prediction and passed date he slipped further into the Great Guru Abyss with other luinaries like Blaino, TerryK, and of course Oakie. So sad.

• Upvote 2

.... void your succor. Have a great 4th of July. :)

Nicely Done !!!!! SFWGuy .... Love it when you do that :D

(and wouldn't absent your succor be more consistent wtih the intention of your statement)

icfaith, The entire post is Kap's opinion.

A rumor goes like this, "I read the other day that CBI said they were going to remove 3 zeros next year." That would be a rumor. It could be a true rumor or a false rumor.

If the person were to post a link of an article stating what CBI had proclaimed, then it becomes news.

I do appreciate that you stated why you negged me. That's more bravery than most.

• Upvote 2

SWFG, I don't mean any disrespect to you but Kap was saying pretty much the same thing a year ago. I grabbed this post from another site. If it happens, it happens, I don't believe anyone has an inside track anymore.

Kaperoni 6-25-2011

Guru Kaperoni i am excited…they are flooding iraq with articles…10 at least today all saying the same thing…this is the final days. i am done with published chats..i will be around from time to time to join in and have some fun…no need to do big chats anymore…i feel we are at the end

Kap will be the first to tell you he doesn't run on inside info or 'intel' cuz there ain't any. He is a good guy and a hard worker in trying to understand this investment, even if he has uttered speculations that didn't pan out. His views are still very much worth reading, in my opinion.

Maynard

• Upvote 5

Yes, I'm a succor for opinions. And I would appreciate it if you would choose words that are easy to pronounce. Expostulate? I had to clean my keyboard from all of the spit. Happy 4th of July. :)

Succor... hmmm, sure looks like it would be pronounced "sucker", right? Yeah. And you can't enunciate the word "expostulate"? Do you not know how to string letters together in your mind to form how it would sound when spoken? Go back to grammar school, take some pride in your spoken and written language of choice. Stop being a mediocre excuse for a human and figure some things out. Thanks.

Me <----- Grammar Nazi :D

• Upvote 1

Sandstorm, I don't know what tail pipe you been su cking on, but Kap is one of the good guys. He debunks countless BS presented by rumor gurus and does solid research. If you don't agree with the research, so be it, but to bash him for presenting the research is wrong. Tell me one other person who has provided details and explanations to what has occurred over the years than Kap? He showed pictures last year of symposiums, debunked the WTO accession last year (that Okie kept saying was happening), the smart cards, and presented several chats last fall about the banking sector, World Bank report, on and on. Maybe you have never read his stuff and just wanted to criticize cause you this its fun? Well, you should find another site where you can *****. NO lap dancing coming anytime soon for you.

icfaith, The entire post is Kap's opinion.

A rumor goes like this, "I read the other day that CBI said they were going to remove 3 zeros next year." That would be a rumor. It could be a true rumor or a false rumor.

If the person were to post a link of an article stating what CBI had proclaimed, then it becomes news.

I do appreciate that you stated why you negged me. That's more bravery than most.

Good point, this was not even a Kaperoni post. It was someone who listened to his CC and transcribed what they felt they should to post here. You all bash him and it's not even an official Kaperoni research post.

Edited by katie45
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sandstorm, I don't know what tail pipe you been su cking on, but Kap is one of the good guys. He debunks countless BS presented by rumor gurus and does solid research. If you don't agree with the research, so be it, but to bash him for presenting the research is wrong. Tell me one other person who has provided details and explanations to what has occurred over the years than Kap? He showed pictures last year of symposiums, debunked the WTO accession last year (that Okie kept saying was happening), the smart cards, and presented several chats last fall about the banking sector, World Bank report, on and on. Maybe you have never read his stuff and just wanted to criticize cause you this its fun? Well, you should find another site where you can *****. NO lap dancing coming anytime soon for you.

Good point, this was not even a Kaperoni post. It was someone who listened to his CC and transcribed what they felt they should to post here. You all bash him and it's not even an official Kaperoni research post.

I completely agree with you. Good afternoon by the way. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks SWFG for the post, I really appreciate all you do here on DV. wink.gif

Imagine what the responses would have been if you put this in the news section!!! Probably the same as some are treating it like news and not a rumor as it is posted as. rolleyes.gif

I never understood taking a rumor as being posted as absolute fact and attack! Rumors should be debunk'd with facts and not another opinion (rumor) JMO. The messenger who brings it over is just bringing over other opinions to hopefully start a informative and respectable debate and learn, not to get bashed and/or attacked as it is not there own words. Again, JMO. dry.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

Give it a rest Katie......Kap IS one of those gurus......my dog can debunk everything they say and most of what Kap says with his farts.....

Telling him he is wrong is not bashing....but when he continuously posts the same stuff time and time again AFTER people shed some reality on the situation, what are you supposed to think?? Most believe he is brain dead.....the answers for a lot of stuff are out there for everyone to see.....

You dont need a super secret translator to figure this stuff out.....which by the way is quite entertaining seeing as how him and his translator are the only ones on the planet that REALLY know whats happening and what the CBI is saying.....everyone else in the world is wrong laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Give it a rest Katie......Kap IS one of those gurus......my dog can debunk everything they say and most of what Kap says with his farts.....

Telling him he is wrong is not bashing....but when he continuously posts the same stuff time and time again AFTER people shed some reality on the situation, what are you supposed to think?? Most believe he is brain dead.....the answers for a lot of stuff are out there for everyone to see.....

You dont need a super secret translator to figure this stuff out.....which by the way is quite entertaining seeing as how him and his translator are the only ones on the planet that REALLY know whats happening and what the CBI is saying.....everyone else in the world is wrong laugh.gif

While I disagree with your conclusions quite frequently, I do appreciate that you are a critical thinker and many topics you address (when you stick to the information) encourages healthy debate and forces us to research. However, as intelligent as you claim to be, you lack basic people skills. When you respond to members I've noticed you always add a laughing emoticon into serious conversations. Is this because you find yourself consistantly hysterical or because it's your way of adding to your condescension? Vocalizing a different opinion is great. I have no problem with that and commend you on the exhibiting the guts it takes to do so but the arrogance you display in your responses tells me your goal is to patronize those you consider inferior. These are just my observations and like anything else, may or may not be accurate.

• Upvote 9

While I disagree with your conclusions quite frequently, I do appreciate that you are a critical thinker and many topics you address (when you stick to the information) encourages healthy debate and forces us to research. However, as intelligent as you claim to be, you lack basic people skills. When you respond to members I've noticed you always add a laughing emoticon into serious conversations. Is this because you find yourself consistantly hysterical or because it's your way of adding to your condescension? Vocalizing a different opinion is great. I have no problem with that and commend you on the exhibiting the guts it takes to do so but the arrogance you display in your responses tells me your goal is to patronize those you consider inferior. These are just my observations and like anything else, may or may not be accurate.

Yes!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Walkin, nobody cares what you say. Kap is the best there is. Your not even in the same league. Continue to bash, continue to try and discredit. In a few months, when this is over, the facts will show Kap was right and your wrong. Get used to it. I was on his recent call, this investment is coming to an end this year and it will be an amazing experience for everyone who holds dinar. It's just too bad your one of them. Undeserving to say the least.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Walkin, nobody cares what you say. Kap is the best there is. Your not even in the same league. Continue to bash, continue to try and discredit. In a few months, when this is over, the facts will show Kap was right and your wrong. Get used to it. I was on his recent call, this investment is coming to an end this year and it will be an amazing experience for everyone who holds dinar. It's just too bad your one of them. Undeserving to say the least.

So, January 1st, 2013? You calling the RV?

Or are you picking September 2012 for the RV?

Katie have to admire your loyalty to Kap. Just curious, how long have you been following him? Is there something specific about his analysis that strikes a cord with you?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Well you did get one thing right.....we arent in the same league.....

I can actually understand what the CBI is saying......and Im not just trying to tell people what they wanna hear.....

Kap discredits himself with a lot of what he posts when it takes 5 mins to verify CORRECT information.....(and yes Im talking about the 000s topic)

Add that with the countless times he has said this ride is over, and basically telling everyone that the CBI is in fact announcing to the world they are RVing their currency to be on par with the USD, and you really cant expect the informed to take him serious.....

I dont have to try really....I wish there was more of a challenge in discrediting him but its too easy.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

In a few months, when this is over, the facts will show Kap was right and your wrong

End Quote

We all hope ( Keepm included) that you're right on this one... We'll see.

....this investment is coming to an end this year

End Quote

IF ONLY......We all would love that ( Keepm included).

Edited by umbertino