Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man

yota691

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man i have been very involved the last few day's acquiring intel. While it remain's confidential--i can say safely this is the best time in our entire lives and the next couple of day's will prove that. We have been promised so many times before that we were there or close or soon but this time it is real and not memorex. This is the end of the trail that we have been on for so long. This week look's marvelous darling (remember green acres and eva gabor?) she said it best then and it is more applicable today than then.--just hold on--this week will be our week. Big meeting's today between the P.T.B. (People To Be) All confirmed this process coming to an end.--i can't elaborate more because of the confidentiality factor of which i am bound.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Yota, did you actually post something from Okie? <_< just giving you a hard time. I know it must be entertainment only. Unfortunatley we all know sooner or later he will eventually be right. "i cant elaborate more because of the confidentiality factor of which I am bound", boy that guy if full of himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man i have been very involved the last few day's acquiring intel. While it remain's confidential--i can say safely this is the best time in our entire lives and the next couple of day's will prove that.

End Quote

lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Yota.

Are you filling in for Thug while he's on hiatus? He must out riding his clown trike. :lol: I'm just playing with you.

Okie cracks me up. The boy is delusional. Maybe one of these days he will get it right. In the interim I will stay grounded.

Happy 4th. Yota!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I thinks that not be Okie. Does not "sound" or read like him at all. More Secret Squirrel Squad intel, never a link, never an actual concrete provable piece of info. Funny how he seems to say the same crap all the time.

R O T F L M A O...Okie Okie Okie some days even a blind squril will find a nut... :peace:

COME ON FOLKS! The LINE is "Even a blind squirrel GETS a nut once in a while." The DOUBLE ENTENDRE is what makes it so funny!!

:lol: :lol:

(no offense intended Goose ;):twothumbs: )

• Upvote 2

R O T F L M A O...Okie Okie Okie some days even a blind squril will find a nut... :peace:

GooseRider..... did I read that right... Okie fell into a nest of blind squirrels and went nuts???? :lol:

I'm curious... are the PTB- People to Be related to the Powers that Be...

I see a pattern here.... and you have me wondering if they all eat PBJ sandwiches

Somehow it appears the RV is controlled by the initials PTB..... and I think we should watch those letters closely over the next few days..... ;)

• Upvote 2

NUFF SAID, lol

We all kid around around about okie, and i'm not even going to hope for this from him..... but if he's right JUST THIS ONE TIME ...... it would be all worth it and forgotten how he strung everyone along for so many years. The end game is all that matters! Please be right! Just this one time :)

• Upvote 2

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man This week look's marvelous darling

remember-fernando-lamas-snl-demotivational-posters-1294691278.jpg

Okie - Dahling U Loook Mahvelous ! Absolutely Mahvelous With That Little Guru Tiara On As U Sit At The Keyboard Typing In Ur Underwear !

:D :D :D

Hey Yota.

Are you filling in for Thug while he's on hiatus? He must out riding his clown trike. :lol:

3 Honks From My Clown Tricycle Horn For Yota !

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

NUFF SAID, lol

We all kid around around about okie, and i'm not even going to hope for this from him..... but if he's right JUST THIS ONE TIME ...... it would be all worth it and forgotten how he strung everyone along for so many years. The end game is all that matters! Please be right! Just this one time :)

I hope so :)

Cant be Oakie because it did not open up with, ships at sea yata yata, so it must be his back up or a fraud!tongue.gif

Thanks Yota wink.gif

:D

Ah here is the rest!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] NOTICE THAT MY USUAL INITIAL STATEMENT OF GOOD DAY AMERICANS, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS WASN’T POSTED—THAT IS BECAUSE I ONLY WANTED TO ADDRESS THE O O M ROOM.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND NOT ME—–I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE—–

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE MANY RUMOR’S ON OTHER SITES REGARDING THE DONG RATE–LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY ARE INCORRECTLY INFORMED. I AM NOT CHASTIZING ANYONE BUT WHAT THEIR STATING I AM SURE IS FROM WHAT THEY CONSIDER CREDIBLE SOURCES BUT THEIR SOURCES ARE ALSO MIS-INFORMED—–NUFF SAID

• Upvote 1

:D

Ah here is the rest!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE MANY RUMOR’S ON OTHER SITES REGARDING THE DONG RATE–LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY ARE INCORRECTLY INFORMED. —–NUFF SAID

Once Again Okie's Receiving The Latest Dong Input .....

• Upvote 4