Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Independence Day to all!

Jac

Happy Independence Day to each and everyone of you!

May your day be filled with celebration, happiness and all that you love and enjoy.

I will be thinking of and be grateful to all Americans tomorrow but expecially our courageous Forefathers and endless patriots.

"The name of AMERICAN, which belongs to you, in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of Patriotism, more than any appellation derived from local discriminations."

"My ardent desire is, and my aim has been, to comply strictly with all our engagements, foreign and domestic; but to keep the United States free from

political connections with every other country, to see them independent of all and under the influence of none."

-President George Washington

God Bless America! :D

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

Here, Here. Great post Jacwink.gif

Thank you, enjoy your day.

God Bless America! :eagle:

Let me wish a happy Independence Day from Italy to you all.

Why thank you. I forget that DV has become global. Enjoy your special days too! :angel:

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Jac!!!!!tip_hat.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gif

Have a wonderful Independence day to you and everyone here on DV!!!emot-hug.gif

Please be safe,

Carlasmile.gif

And Thank you, :angel: Carla for being you. :hug: Miss all of you however am a bit busy being happily positive regarding all things. We can only be defeated if we

fall prey to those who spread despair, victimism and the vegetation of the human brain and our right to be free Americans. I could be wrong but I define that as

focus on the positive, which brings you to faith and hope regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

Sad that despair is so easily spread here. God Bless you all and

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac