Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Understanding Women Book

Markinsa

The short version would be....Yes dear, you are right

and Im a dunderhead........Unless they want to argue, and

your not allowed to get away with simply apologizing...Then

your responsible to stand and take any verbal abuse thrown

at you, no matter how demeaning, unless you can somehow

critically injure yourself, then having sympathy, she may allow

a little slack in the depth of emasculating that you will.....

Nevermind....I dont understand women either ;)

• Upvote 2

I guess I lucked out, my wife is nothing like these ultra-complicated overly bossy man-haters you see on Oprah and TV general...She HATES Cosmo and all those other mind game magazines as well....I've got a real gem....After we 1st started dating, we got into it over something pretty good, and I nearly keeled over and died when she admitted that SHE was wrong, and apologized to me!!

I married her soon after...what a great gal she is!!

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

I guess I lucked out, my wife is nothing like these ultra-complicated overly bossy man-haters you see on Oprah and TV general...She HATES Cosmo and all those other mind game magazines as well....I've got a real gem....After we 1st started dating, we got into it over something pretty good, and I nearly keeled over and died when she admitted that SHE was wrong, and apologized to me!!

Has she ever admitted she was wrong or even better, that you were right since you got married? laugh.gif

We have been married a little over 30 years and I can count on one hand the times she has said I was right. I even tried to get her to write it down once. laugh.gif I gave up trying to figure women out. The rules change when it suits them. I live in a sea of estrogen. A wife, 2 daughters and 2 female dogs. I come frome a family with a mother and 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Trying to think like a woman(to understand them) hurts my brain. I got a good one though. She spoils me and I have been spoiling her since before we met.

• Upvote 2

Has she ever admitted she was wrong or even better, that you were right since you got married? laugh.gif

We have been married a little over 30 years and I can count on one hand the times she has said I was right. I even tried to get her to write it down once. laugh.gif I gave up trying to figure women out. The rules change when it suits them. I live in a sea of estrogen. A wife, 2 daughters and 2 female dogs. I come frome a family with a mother and 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Trying to think like a woman(to understand them) hurts my brain. I got a good one though. She spoils me and I have been spoiling her since before we met.

Hahaha!! Couldn't even get her to write it down huh....wow..Well I'm glad she spoils ya, mine likes to spoil me as well!! And, suprisingly enough, she has told me I was right on many occasions....like I said, she is like no woman I've ever met!! She is very laid back, and likes to have lots of fun, likes all my friends, loves beer, rarely complains, and is very sponatanious...almost like one of the guys, except much prettier!!

My wife has two sisters and was raised by them and her mother, and she is NOTHING like them...while I love them all, I can only take being around them so much, they are just like you said, changing the rules to suit themselves...

Edited by thegente

Nobody likes a braggart ;)

Just messin with ya gente

LOL at all you men... you can read all the books you want and you will never truly understand a woman, heck women don't even understand women sometimes, hehe..... @thegente, I love it when a man talks about how great his wife is it shows how much you love and appreciate her, kudos to you my friend!

• Upvote 2

Haha, I know..seriously, not bragging, just still in shock and still stoked after 5 years of marriage!

You're very lucky....the best I've done is a year and a half,

on 4 separate occasions, before the inevitable blowup :blink:

Its not that I have changed, its that their list of my transgressions

has gotten too large to keep in their minds

You're very lucky....the best I've done is a year and a half,

on 4 separate occasions, before the inevitable blowup :blink:

Its not that I have changed, its that their list of my transgressions

has gotten too large to keep in their minds

I hear ya man...I was in several relationships before I met her as well, I know how ya feel.

She was my first real relationship. We met each other over the CB radio. Non of this online dateing. We came up with a code to give each other our phone numbers. We talked on the phone for about 3 months before our first date. Getting to know someone without the distractions of appearances helps when you meet for the first time. It was as if we had known each other a long time. The awkward moments of what to talk about were'nt there. It has worked for us.

:lol: :lol: Give it time gente, give it time...

I understand them completly. They are the most dangorus creatures on the planet. What else can leave a blood trail for 5 days and not die. You know they gotta be dangerous. Im a indian I know these things. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: Give it time gente, give it time...

Hahaha!! I know what ya mean buddy! Been in a few of those myself...

I have given it time...Been with my wife 7 years and married for 5-1/2 years...and lookin forward to 50 more with her!!!

I was already was in two other LTR's that were the standard crash and burn at 2-5 years, with the gal wanting me to change my habits, clothes, language, friends, etc.... - I told them both to go shitt in a hat... uh-uh, no-way, not for me. I'd rather be alone than not be myself....

My marriage now really is different than any other relationship I've been in.

I can go out with my pals whenever I want, and my wife never nags me, she always makes me food if I come home from drinking with my buddies, she loves to go barhopping and loves rock n roll & beer as well...she doesn't want me to ever change, I keep her laughing constantly, and she's as happy as can be...

We are usually together though, because I prefer her company to any of my friends.....We don't take things too seriously, and when we do fight, it's usually just us bickering over something stupid, and it's over in about 5 minutes. Not to gloat, and I don't understand it either, but I really am livin the dream my friend. I hope everybody gets to experience what my wife and I have, it's better than anything!

Happy 4th everyone!!

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 1

I have given it time...Been with my wife 7 years and married for 5-1/2 years...and lookin forward to 50 more with her!!!

I was already was in two other LTR's that were the standard crash and burn at 2-5 years, with the gal wanting me to change my habits, clothes, language, friends, etc.... - I told them both to go shitt in a hat... uh-uh, no-way, not for me. I'd rather be alone than not be myself....

I can go out with my pals whenever I want, and my wife never nags me, she always makes me food if I come home from drinking with my buddies, she loves to go barhopping and loves rock n roll & beer as well...she doesn't want me to ever change, I keep her laughing constantly, and she's as happy as can be...

We are usually together though, because I prefer her company to any of my friends.....We don't take things too seriously, and when we do fight, it's usually just us bickering over something stupid, and it's over in about 5 minutes. Not to gloat, and I don't understand it either, but I really am livin the dream my friend. I hope everybody gets to experience what my wife and I have, it's better than anything!

Happy 4th everyone!!

We have a BINGO ladies and gents. Give the man a big +1

My wife and I are inseparable. Its who I choose to hang out with.

• Upvote 1

Happy 4th everyone!!

That is great news sir. I've been married 22 years and, I too, look forward to spending the rest of my life with this woman. Although we may not see eye to eye on many things, we still keep the vow we made at the beginning to "not go to bed angry" with one another. (This HAS meant staying up VERY late a time or two to ensure we kept our promise). Anyway, glad to know that you prefer her company to the company of your pals. I think as time goes on, your buds will eventually come to respect the soul-mate of your choice and envy you to the point of seeking out their own.

Yea, Happy 4th to All! Go freakin' RV already.....

• Upvote 1