Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - The Money Supply (In Country) Is Only 3 Trillion !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Top Of A Totem Pole ! I Don't Have A Fear Of Heights. I Have A Fear Of Widths .....

7-1-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The CBI has been dollarizing Iraq for months. We have proof of that in Auctions, articles, videos and even statements from the CBI. In fact, there was an article just the other day, that Saleh said the money supply (in country) was 3 trillion. A very manageable state. As for out of country, that has also been explained by the CBI once again that they want the dinar to not only be a "reserve foreign currency" but a "hard currency" like the dollar. In fact they said, the dinar will be held for by the world’s central banks for a very long time. Which all means that the majority of the dinar out of country (is part of a plan and a controlled leak), is not going to be returned to the CBI. That is direct from the CBI. Therefore, this information is credible and high up the totem pole.

:bravo: Thanks Thug. :twothumbs::woot::cigar:

• Upvote 2

Just so I understand, there is only 3 trillion IQD inside Iraq that has a population of 30 million people.

3 trillion divide by 30 million population gives each Iraqi citizen a maximum physical dinar of 1 million IQD (USD$860).

US$ 860 per citizen doesnt seem like much?

Thats not factoring in the top 20% of the population who are wealthy and hold hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars worth of IQD.

Countering that is the poor masses who obviously dont hold much cash.

Still seems an odd figure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just so I understand, there is only 3 trillion IQD inside Iraq that has a population of 30 million people.

3 trillion divide by 30 million population gives each Iraqi citizen a maximum physical dinar of 1 million IQD (USD$860).

Thats not factoring in the top 20% of the population who are wealthy and hold hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars worth of IQD.

I thought of that too ..... but the talking about IQD here .... think about it if you were really wealthy would you rather have your money in USD (which can be used all over the world) or IQD that the Iraqi people dont even want to use right now !!

anyway I pretty sure the majority of wealthy Iraqi's have their money in foregin banks

• Upvote 4

could be just physical currency. CBI has stated that the system of monthly payments in Iraq exceeded 18 trillion Iraqi dinar.... :)

• Upvote 2

The use US currency for just about everything, because their currency has so little value....

• Upvote 2

While not all Iraqis have bank accounts but some do. He said 3 trillion In physical currency that doesn't include money that's electronic!

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From The Top Of A Totem Pole ! I Don't Have A Fear Of Heights. I Have A Fear Of Widths .....

Good news Thug... but I still can't figure how you got up on that Totem Pole??? unsure.gif

000d88c2-acc4-44ab-b5d8-4818c5a5d153.grid-4x2.jpg

Ohhhhhh... you've grown wings now...blink.gif... ummmmm... does that mean you expect us to think your a perfect little emot-angel.gif now??? rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Awesome! Good start to the first day of me being 40! Good news indeed!

Happy Birthday Ghost Dawg... The Big "4-0"... your just getting warmed up thar buddy... now it gets real good!!! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

While not all Iraqis have bank accounts but some do. He said 3 trillion In physical currency that doesn't include money that's electronic!

I do believe that the majority do have deposits in their local Savings & Mattress. They are not very secure and the interest rate is around zero. On the plus-side, overdraft fees are non-existent.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure the Iraqi people would love to each have $860. The truth of this is most of the Iraqi people are very poor and live by what means they can. I was in Iraq for 3 years, and I know that when they worked and made maybe $150 a month, they considered that an excellant job.

• Upvote 3

And it doesnt include the rest of the 27 trillion in physical currency.....regardless of where the currency is, the fact is that its a liability.....it doesnt matter if they only have 1 billion dinar in country, they are still responsible for backing ALL of it.....

So Im not really sure of the point of the post....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Happy birthday Ghost! Lordy Lordy Ghost is 40 :lol:

Happy Birthday GhostDawg... You're still young....

Yep... We know the routine .....

Good news Thug... but I still can't figure how you got up on that Totem Pole??? unsure.gif

000d88c2-acc4-44ab-b5d8-4818c5a5d153.grid-4x2.jpg

Ohhhhhh... you've grown wings now...blink.gif... ummmmm... does that mean you expect us to think your a perfect little emot-angel.gif now??? rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Happy Birthday Ghost Dawg... The Big "4-0"... your just getting warmed up thar buddy... now it gets real good!!! wink.gif

Thanks guys and gals for the birthday wishes!

• Upvote 1

This is not that far fetched, IN MY OPINION. The amount seems right. As for the amount being paid last month, 18trln, most I believe was electronic. Think about the thought of the CBI. They only have to pay out when the money is spent. If the electronic tranfers was 18trln, a large percentage was probably recirculated transfers, and only a small percent was actually paid out by the banks. Just like here in the US, the banks only pay when the money is used the rest stays on the books. You can cover 18trln easy, if say for example, the actual payout in monies is say 300 billion. Look at the bigger picture, electric money is imaginary, and you only have to account for it when someone wants hard cash. I say don't read too much into it. KEEP, I like you expressing your thoughts. I never give a neg for a thought or opinion.

• Upvote 3