Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***My take on what could possibly go down*** my opinion...

Easy,

Your original post was PLAGIARISM at its finest. It seems to me that you copy/pasted that post strictly for people to "compliment" you for what was said. It wasn't yours! And you didn't bother letting people know that it wasn't your work...

WHY???

I have started to see how you operate, it seems all you care about is making sure people at DV LIKE YOU instead of giving the facts. The post you stole was hypothetical at best yet you get praised for it...

You're lucky that your followers are people off the street with no Financial IQ whatsoever AND are hoping to get rich from the IQD, meaning, as long as you steal oops I mean post "hopium" you will be praised. Its not right Easy and you know it! But I guess you don't care, considering the fact that you think HYIPs are investments and your "so called" profits are other peoples losses...

Plagiarism and stealing...do you have any shame?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

If I was the author of the original post I would be upset that you stole it and DIDN'T give credit were credit was due! UNLESS....it helped to promote Dinar sales all over the web which seems to be the biggest reason for posting flat out LIES on these public forums! This stuff you posted was hypothetical nonsense which holds no water.

**I am disgusted by the lies that get thrown around here by people like you. I wish Adam felt the same way, because this gives a BAD name to the Dinar "investment" and this crap should be censored! It is flat out LIES! You can say this is how you wish the world worked, or how it should work, but this is NOT how things work in the current financial system. On top of that, you ave no PROOF that things will change, just a bunch of hopium!!!!!! Lay off the weed man...

It seems that you would rather post LIES and have people LIKE YOU then to post the truth...SERIOULSY!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this is an old post so whos stealing my stuff

4/18/2012

i posted this a while back dont know where your getting your info nor do i care. You seem a little angry at whatever reason please just go away if you dont believe. google how real is this RV? D I N A R R E C A PS post by easy rider

Haha i do much more than HYIPS bud. But, thanks for your concern your too kind.

Does any body know why they locked the original post?? just wondering.

I'm sure it got locked because of the fighting because if we indeed dont agree with the lopsters we get thrown under the bus. You wanna come to northern california it would be just fine with me because you wont do NOTHING!!!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy,

Your original post was PLAGIARISM at its finest. It seems to me that you copy/pasted that post strictly for people to "compliment" you for what was said. It wasn't yours! And you didn't bother letting people know that it wasn't your work...

WHY???

I have started to see how you operate, it seems all you care about is making sure people at DV LIKE YOU instead of giving the facts. The post you stole was hypothetical at best yet you get praised for it...

You're lucky that your followers are people off the street with no Financial IQ whatsoever AND are hoping to get rich from the IQD, meaning, as long as you steal oops I mean post "hopium" you will be praised. Its not right Easy and you know it! But I guess you don't care, considering the fact that you think HYIPs are investments and your "so called" profits are other peoples losses...

Plagiarism and stealing...do you have any shame?

Once upon a time, u were respected by many.....including me. :nothingtoadd: