Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does God exist?

colt32

I believe in God, do you?

Yes I do.

Psalm 14:1

For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 3:19

By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;

Proverbs 8:11

for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.

God speed

Edited by colt32
  • Upvote 3

When it comes to this subject, I could care less if everyone on this board negs me. YES, I believe in God. In fact, with the way the world is today ( compared to when I was a kid) I honestly do not know how a person can survive without faith in God. I know many do.....I just don't know how. I am glad that I don't have too.

RSS

• Upvote 16

blink.gifi believe in God/Jesus Christ/the Holy Spirit...but I must of answered something wrong about science or math because it sent me back to do some more studying.... smile.gifI stand firm to my faith...guess I understand God's word more than their test....mellow.gif

That would be a good thing. :)

God Speed

• Upvote 2

When it comes to this subject, I could care less if everyone on this board negs me. YES, I believe in God. In fact, with the way the world is today ( compared to when I was a kid) I honestly do not know how a person can survive without faith in God. I know many do.....I just don't know how. I am glad that I don't have too.

RSS

amen and very true. I cant imagine life without Christ. I honestly believe that ,my purpose on this earth would be void and i would just be another spec in this BIG universe with no meaning without him IMHO.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

A thousand religions will make you a better person. Even living with the chimps on an island may make you a better person. But Christianity and belief in Christ as God come in the flesh is entirely different. It is not what we do, but what He did at the cross that counts. We can confess Him as Lord, prophesy, do miracles, give everything to help others, but all that will just make you a pretty good person, but not a true Christian. Outside activity and religious confessions may help the world, but it does nothing as far as one's salvation. Only the internal change that comes through coming to Christ in faith and allowing Him to change you will you become a Child of God; a true believer.

Belief in God is the first of the spiritual journey, and even then we have only accepted what the demons know as a fact. The rest of the journey you cannot take alone; someone needs to guide you, and that is Christ.

• Upvote 8

The great atheist philosopher Bertrand Russell was once asked what he would say if he found himself standing before God on Judgment Day? And God were to ask, “Russell, why didn’t you believe in me?” Russell replied, “Not enough evidence God, not enough evidence.”

I think that most of the non-believers or atheists would say much the same thing – “there is not enough evidence.” This attitude is communicated to students by atheists professors and teachers on our university and college campuses, and the students repeat this like a mantra, “there is just not enough evidence.”

But what do we mean when we say, “not enough evidence”? Not enough for what? Not enough to compel belief? Not enough to coerce someone to become a Christian or to believe in God? I think that is the way the majority of people think.

Most people tend to be spiritually apathetic. They are either too busy or too unconcerned to be bothered about looking into spiritual things. Or, if they are “into” spirituality, they are chasing after false gods of their own making. Basically they just can’t be bothered to look into the evidence for Christianity. And, in my experience, most atheists are not even acquainted with the evidence. They haven’t looked! This is particularly true of university professors who are particularly abusive to their students. Most often they are skilled is physics, biology, or any number of disciplines, but not in the philosophy of religion. They are pretty good a beating up on a 18-24 year old student, they are no match for or will not go toe to toe with one of their peers. Once they trout out Hume and Kant, and a few more, they are out of anything to say. Most don’t know anything about the gospels and the New Testament and are just inflated blowhards with limited understanding. They have no idea of the proofs for the validity of the Bible, nor how it came to be in existence.

But that’s not unusual. I have a fairly good knowledge of the Bible, but I know very little about finance, and nothing about biochemistry or quantum physics! We are schooled in our discipline. You see, it is possible to have a profound knowledge of your given area of specialization, but only have a Sunday morning Bible class understanding of the Bible.

When you study the life of some of the great atheists you find that they lost their faith around the age of 12, and they have never studied it since. What this means is that these people reject a belief in God based on the findings of a 12 year old!!

So when someone says that there is “not enough evidence,” what they really mean is that there is not enough evidence to coerce me out of my indifference and make me believe. In other words, if I choose to ignore it, the evidence is not going to grab me by the lapel and force me into believing. But of course the evidence is not going to be coercing in that sense, and why should it be?

You see the Bible says that the knowledge of God is unique in that it is conditioned by moral and spiritual factors. A spiritually indifferent person can have a perfectly profound knowledge of history, science, literature, mathematics, biogenetics, or any discipline, even theology, but a spiritually indifferent person cannot know God. You see, the knowledge of God is promised to those who seek Him. Jeremiah writes, “ you shall seek me and you shall find me, if you seek me with all heart.” Jesus said, “he who seeks finds, he who knocks, the door will be opened to you.” In other words, God does not force himself upon us. He doesn’t grab us by the lapel and force us to look at the facts, even though He has given us evidence that is sufficiently clear for those with an open mind and heart, but is sufficiently vague to compel those whose heart and mind are closed.

The great French mathematical genus Blaise Pascal, who came to know God at the age of 31, put it in this way, “willing to appear openly to those who seek him with all their heart and to be hidden from those who flee from him with all their heart. God so regulates the knowledge of himself that he has given indications of himself which are visible to those who seek Him and not to those who do not seek Him. There is enough light for those who see and enough obscurity to those who have a contrary position.” In other words, the evidence is there for those who have eyes to see.

There is not enough evidence to be coercive, but that’s not the interesting question. The interesting question is, “Is there enough evidence for faith to be rational?” And the answer to that question is YES! There certainly is enough evidence for faith to be rational. The traditional arguments for the existence of God and the evidences of Christianity may not be coercive, but they are certainly sufficient in order to warrant the Christian belief to be rational. Just take, for example, the existence of God. There has been a revolution within American philosophy with regard to this question, during the second half of the 20th Century. Back in the 1940s and 50s, it was widely believed among philosophers that talk about God was meaningless. It was gibberish to say, “God loves you and has a plan for your life.” This movement reached its peak during the “Death of God” theology of the 1960s. On April 8, 1966, in an infamous cover story, TIME Magazine’s announced it’s major story by placing on the cover as totally black background except for the bright red letters which ask the question, “IS GOD DEAD?” And the article inside described the current Death of God movement among America theologians. Ironically however, at the same time theologians were writing God’s obituary, a new generation of philosophers was discovering His vitality. And just a few years after its Death of God issue, TIME ran a similar red on black cover story, but this time the question read, “IS GOD COMING BACK TO LIFE.” Indeed, that must have been what it seemed to those theological morticians of the 1960s.

During the 1970s there was a continuing growth of interest in the philosophy of religion. In 1980 TIME ran another major story entitled, “Modernizing the Case for God” in which it described a new movement among theologians, who were reestablishing and defend all the traditional arguments for God’s existence. TIME quipped in the article that “God was making a come back. Most intriguingly this is happening not among theologians or ordinary believers, but in the crisp intellectual circles of academic philosophers where the Almighty had been banished from fruitful discourse.” According to the article, the noted American philosopher, Robert Chisum, believed that “the reason that Atheism was so influential decades ago is because the brightest philosophers were atheist, but today many of the brightest philosophers are theists or believers in God, and they are using a tough minded intellectualism in defense of that belief which was formerly lacking on their side of the debate.” Today, some of the most outstanding philosophers are believers in God: Robert Adams, Yale; William Allston, Syracuse; George McGrody, Michigan; Alvin Plantangan, Notre Dame; Eleanor Stump, St. Louis University; Dallas Willard, USC, etc. The idea that Christians are intellectual losers, irrational believers in magic, illogical, and brainwashed is bread of intellectual ignorance. Such statements need to be decisively repudiated.

• Upvote 4

I'm a practical man. All you have to do is look at the evolution of the zygote into a new born infant. If anyone can prove that this

happens by chance then YOU have solved the mystery of life. Can you not see the order of things?

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 3

RSS

You're not kidding. I'm not surprised the world is what it is now. When I was a kid there was a spiritual malaise, and permissiveness that has morphed into a moral relativism that makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like Sunday School. There is increasingly open hatred, and blasphemy of God. This culture today makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like Sunday school. Glad I'm old with failing health. I wouldn't want to be young in this world today. You know those maps that have an arrow which says you are here... well we are here...

"First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires." 2nd Peter 3:3

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come . . . Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving [speaking lies easily and convincingly] and being deceived." 2 Tim 3:1, 13

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;" Isa 5:20

I expect it won't be long now until the antichrist enters the world stage, and I have a feeling he will provide the empirical evidence that supposedly keeps people from believing in God today.

I accidentally repeated a line, you've only got seconds before you're prohibited from editing.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

Having read some of the atheist post on this site has been enlightening.

I had never understood this parable so clearly.

The Wise and Foolish Builders

Matthew 7:24-27

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

I understand the science of mans thinking continually replaces ideas that have been proven untrue with new ideas that are perceived as true. Even the perceived truths are under the threat of being replaced with different new found facts. The continual ebb and flow of the scientific thinking is as fluid as the sand that the above scripture describes.

These highly educated atheist have the ability to offer strong eloquent compositions to defy the lord with such persuasive verbiage they actually trick themselves into believing their own fallacies. Making this following passage clearly understandable.

1 Corinthians 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Those that know God, knows God exist.

• Upvote 2

Having read some of the atheist post on this site has been enlightening.

I had never understood this parable so clearly.

The Wise and Foolish Builders

Matthew 7:24-27

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

I understand the science of mans thinking continually replaces ideas that have been proven untrue with new ideas that are perceived as true. Even the perceived truths are under the threat of being replaced with different new found facts. The continual ebb and flow of the scientific thinking is as fluid as the sand that the above scripture describes.

These highly educated atheist have the ability to offer strong eloquent compositions to defy the lord with such persuasive verbiage they actually trick themselves into believing their own fallacies. Making this following passage clearly understandable.

1 Corinthians 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Those that know God, knows God exist.

well said. It isn't just on this site, I go to other forums where atheists are equally aggressive.

• Upvote 1

The great atheist philosopher Bertrand Russell was once asked what he would say if he found himself standing before God on Judgment Day? And God were to ask, “Russell, why didn’t you believe in me?” Russell replied, “Not enough evidence God, not enough evidence.”

I think that most of the non-believers or atheists would say much the same thing – “there is not enough evidence.” This attitude is communicated to students by atheists professors and teachers on our university and college campuses, and the students repeat this like a mantra, “there is just not enough evidence.”

But what do we mean when we say, “not enough evidence”? Not enough for what? Not enough to compel belief? Not enough to coerce someone to become a Christian or to believe in God? I think that is the way the majority of people think.

Most people tend to be spiritually apathetic. They are either too busy or too unconcerned to be bothered about looking into spiritual things. Or, if they are “into” spirituality, they are chasing after false gods of their own making. Basically they just can’t be bothered to look into the evidence for Christianity. And, in my experience, most atheists are not even acquainted with the evidence. They haven’t looked! This is particularly true of university professors who are particularly abusive to their students. Most often they are skilled is physics, biology, or any number of disciplines, but not in the philosophy of religion. They are pretty good a beating up on a 18-24 year old student, they are no match for or will not go toe to toe with one of their peers. Once they trout out Hume and Kant, and a few more, they are out of anything to say. Most don’t know anything about the gospels and the New Testament and are just inflated blowhards with limited understanding. They have no idea of the proofs for the validity of the Bible, nor how it came to be in existence.

But that’s not unusual. I have a fairly good knowledge of the Bible, but I know very little about finance, and nothing about biochemistry or quantum physics! We are schooled in our discipline. You see, it is possible to have a profound knowledge of your given area of specialization, but only have a Sunday morning Bible class understanding of the Bible.

When you study the life of some of the great atheists you find that they lost their faith around the age of 12, and they have never studied it since. What this means is that these people reject a belief in God based on the findings of a 12 year old!!

So when someone says that there is “not enough evidence,” what they really mean is that there is not enough evidence to coerce me out of my indifference and make me believe. In other words, if I choose to ignore it, the evidence is not going to grab me by the lapel and force me into believing. But of course the evidence is not going to be coercing in that sense, and why should it be?

You see the Bible says that the knowledge of God is unique in that it is conditioned by moral and spiritual factors. A spiritually indifferent person can have a perfectly profound knowledge of history, science, literature, mathematics, biogenetics, or any discipline, even theology, but a spiritually indifferent person cannot know God. You see, the knowledge of God is promised to those who seek Him. Jeremiah writes, “ you shall seek me and you shall find me, if you seek me with all heart.” Jesus said, “he who seeks finds, he who knocks, the door will be opened to you.” In other words, God does not force himself upon us. He doesn’t grab us by the lapel and force us to look at the facts, even though He has given us evidence that is sufficiently clear for those with an open mind and heart, but is sufficiently vague to compel those whose heart and mind are closed.

The great French mathematical genus Blaise Pascal, who came to know God at the age of 31, put it in this way, “willing to appear openly to those who seek him with all their heart and to be hidden from those who flee from him with all their heart. God so regulates the knowledge of himself that he has given indications of himself which are visible to those who seek Him and not to those who do not seek Him. There is enough light for those who see and enough obscurity to those who have a contrary position.” In other words, the evidence is there for those who have eyes to see.

There is not enough evidence to be coercive, but that’s not the interesting question. The interesting question is, “Is there enough evidence for faith to be rational?” And the answer to that question is YES! There certainly is enough evidence for faith to be rational. The traditional arguments for the existence of God and the evidences of Christianity may not be coercive, but they are certainly sufficient in order to warrant the Christian belief to be rational. Just take, for example, the existence of God. There has been a revolution within American philosophy with regard to this question, during the second half of the 20th Century. Back in the 1940s and 50s, it was widely believed among philosophers that talk about God was meaningless. It was gibberish to say, “God loves you and has a plan for your life.” This movement reached its peak during the “Death of God” theology of the 1960s. On April 8, 1966, in an infamous cover story, TIME Magazine’s announced it’s major story by placing on the cover as totally black background except for the bright red letters which ask the question, “IS GOD DEAD?” And the article inside described the current Death of God movement among America theologians. Ironically however, at the same time theologians were writing God’s obituary, a new generation of philosophers was discovering His vitality. And just a few years after its Death of God issue, TIME ran a similar red on black cover story, but this time the question read, “IS GOD COMING BACK TO LIFE.” Indeed, that must have been what it seemed to those theological morticians of the 1960s.

During the 1970s there was a continuing growth of interest in the philosophy of religion. In 1980 TIME ran another major story entitled, “Modernizing the Case for God” in which it described a new movement among theologians, who were reestablishing and defend all the traditional arguments for God’s existence. TIME quipped in the article that “God was making a come back. Most intriguingly this is happening not among theologians or ordinary believers, but in the crisp intellectual circles of academic philosophers where the Almighty had been banished from fruitful discourse.” According to the article, the noted American philosopher, Robert Chisum, believed that “the reason that Atheism was so influential decades ago is because the brightest philosophers were atheist, but today many of the brightest philosophers are theists or believers in God, and they are using a tough minded intellectualism in defense of that belief which was formerly lacking on their side of the debate.” Today, some of the most outstanding philosophers are believers in God: Robert Adams, Yale; William Allston, Syracuse; George McGrody, Michigan; Alvin Plantangan, Notre Dame; Eleanor Stump, St. Louis University; Dallas Willard, USC, etc. The idea that Christians are intellectual losers, irrational believers in magic, illogical, and brainwashed is bread of intellectual ignorance. Such statements need to be decisively repudiated.

A beautiful post Nelg, I gave you a +1. As it is from the heart and a good read. But, as all good searchers must do, I have to post a rebuttal.

To start, I find it of utmost interest that you quoted Bertrand Russell, as he is one of my favorite authors on this subject, he also wrote this: The immense majority of intellectual’s eminent men disbelieve in Christian religion, but they conceal the fact in public, because they are afraid of losing their incomes

But when it comes to evidence, I'd like to know the answers to the questions posed by the Great Charles Templeton, which are:

• Is it not likely that had you been born in Cairo you would be a Muslim and, as 840 million people do, would believe that there is no God but God and Muhammad is his prophet?

• If you have been born in Calcutta, would you not in all probability be a Hindu and, as 650 million do, accept the Vedas and the Upanishads as sacred sciptures and hope sometime in the future to dwell in Nirvana?

• Is it not probable that, had you been born in Jerusalem, you would be a Jew and, as some 13 million people do, believe that Yahweh is God and that the Torah is God's Word?

• Is it not likely that had you been born in Bejing, China, you would be one of the millions who accept the teachings of the Buddha or Confucius or Lao-Tse and strive to follow their teachings and example?

• Is it not likely that you, the reader are a Christian because your parents were before you?

• If there is a loving God, why does he permit - much less create - earthquakes, droughts, floods, tornadoes, and other natural disasters which kill thousands of innocent men, women and children every year?

• How can a loving, omnipotent God permit - much less create encephalitis, cerebral palsy, brain cancer, leprosy, Alzheimer's, and other incurable illnesses to afflict millions of men, women and children, most of whom are decent people?

• How could a loving Heavenly Father create an endless Hell and, over the centuries, consign millions of people to it because they do not or cannot or will not accept certain religious beliefs? And, having done so, how could he torment them forever?

• Why are there literally hundreds of Christian denominations and independent congregations, all of them basing their beliefs on the Bible, and most of them convinced that all the others are, in some ways wrong?

• If all Christians worship the same God, why can they not put aside their theological differences and co-operate actively with each other?

• If God is a loving Father, why does he so seldom answer his needy children's prayers?

• How can one believe the biblical account of the creation of the world in six days when every eminent physicist agrees that all living species have evolved over millions of years from primitive beginnings?

• Is it possible for an intelligent man or woman to believe that God fashioned the first human male from a handful of dust and the first woman from one of the man's ribs?

• Is it possible to believe that the Creator of the universe would personally impregnate a Palestinian virgin in order to facilitate getting his Son into the world as a man?

• The Bible says that the Lord thy God is a jealous God. But if you are the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal, and the creator of all that exists, of whom could you possibly be jealous?

• Why in a world filled with suffering and starvation, do Christians spend millions on cathedrals and sanctuaries and relatively little on aid to the poor and the needy?

• Why does the omnipotent God, knowing that there are tens of thousands of men, women and children starving to death in a parched land, simply let them waste away and die when all that is needed is rain?

• Why would the father of all mankind have a chosen people and favor them over the other nations of the earth?

• Why would a God who is no respector of persons prohibit adultery and then bless, honour, and allow to prosper a king who had seven hundred wives and three hundred comcubines?

• Why is the largest Christian church controlled entirely by men, with no woman - no matter how pious or gifted - permitted to become a priest, a monsignor, an archbishop, a cardinal, or pope?

• Jesus's last words to his followers were Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. And, lo, I am with you always. But despite this and to this date - some two thousand years later - billions of men, women and children have never so much heard the Christisan Gospel? Why?

http://the-militant-atheist.org/religious-questions.html

Answer these questions, and perhaps you will have provided amble evidence for this skeptic.

:peace:

Tiff

• Upvote 1

Tiff....I know you've read this from me before, but

I feel i should reiterate...and I like to make my posts brief.

brevity is the soul of wit, as quoted from another famous author. ;)

Does darkness exist....No, just the absence of light

Does coldness exist....No, just the absence of heat

Does evil exist.....No, just the absence of God

"Evil does not exist, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love, that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

This is attributed to Einstein, however, that aspect is unimportant.

These are good words, and ones that I live by :D

• Upvote 3

A beautiful post Nelg, I gave you a +1. As it is from the heart and a good read. But, as all good searchers must do, I have to post a rebuttal.

To start, I find it of utmost interest that you quoted Bertrand Russell, as he is one of my favorite authors on this subject, he also wrote this: The immense majority of intellectual’s eminent men disbelieve in Christian religion, but they conceal the fact in public, because they are afraid of losing their incomes

But when it comes to evidence, I'd like to know the answers to the questions posed by the Great Charles Templeton, which are:

• Is it not likely that had you been born in Cairo you would be a Muslim and, as 840 million people do, would believe that there is no God but God and Muhammad is his prophet?

• If you have been born in Calcutta, would you not in all probability be a Hindu and, as 650 million do, accept the Vedas and the Upanishads as sacred sciptures and hope sometime in the future to dwell in Nirvana?

• Is it not probable that, had you been born in Jerusalem, you would be a Jew and, as some 13 million people do, believe that Yahweh is God and that the Torah is God's Word?

• Is it not likely that had you been born in Bejing, China, you would be one of the millions who accept the teachings of the Buddha or Confucius or Lao-Tse and strive to follow their teachings and example?

• Is it not likely that you, the reader are a Christian because your parents were before you?

• If there is a loving God, why does he permit - much less create - earthquakes, droughts, floods, tornadoes, and other natural disasters which kill thousands of innocent men, women and children every year?

• How can a loving, omnipotent God permit - much less create encephalitis, cerebral palsy, brain cancer, leprosy, Alzheimer's, and other incurable illnesses to afflict millions of men, women and children, most of whom are decent people?

• How could a loving Heavenly Father create an endless Hell and, over the centuries, consign millions of people to it because they do not or cannot or will not accept certain religious beliefs? And, having done so, how could he torment them forever?

• Why are there literally hundreds of Christian denominations and independent congregations, all of them basing their beliefs on the Bible, and most of them convinced that all the others are, in some ways wrong?

• If all Christians worship the same God, why can they not put aside their theological differences and co-operate actively with each other?

• If God is a loving Father, why does he so seldom answer his needy children's prayers?

• How can one believe the biblical account of the creation of the world in six days when every eminent physicist agrees that all living species have evolved over millions of years from primitive beginnings?

• Is it possible for an intelligent man or woman to believe that God fashioned the first human male from a handful of dust and the first woman from one of the man's ribs?

• Is it possible to believe that the Creator of the universe would personally impregnate a Palestinian virgin in order to facilitate getting his Son into the world as a man?

• The Bible says that the Lord thy God is a jealous God. But if you are the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal, and the creator of all that exists, of whom could you possibly be jealous?

• Why in a world filled with suffering and starvation, do Christians spend millions on cathedrals and sanctuaries and relatively little on aid to the poor and the needy?

• Why does the omnipotent God, knowing that there are tens of thousands of men, women and children starving to death in a parched land, simply let them waste away and die when all that is needed is rain?

• Why would the father of all mankind have a chosen people and favor them over the other nations of the earth?

• Why would a God who is no respector of persons prohibit adultery and then bless, honour, and allow to prosper a king who had seven hundred wives and three hundred comcubines?

• Why is the largest Christian church controlled entirely by men, with no woman - no matter how pious or gifted - permitted to become a priest, a monsignor, an archbishop, a cardinal, or pope?

• Jesus's last words to his followers were Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. And, lo, I am with you always. But despite this and to this date - some two thousand years later - billions of men, women and children have never so much heard the Christisan Gospel? Why?

http://the-militant-atheist.org/religious-questions.html

Answer these questions, and perhaps you will have provided amble evidence for this skeptic.

:peace:

Tiff

• perhaps

•perhaps

•perhaps

•perhaps

•I am because of my foundation (the Bible) and not the foundation of my parents because my parents will not always be with me.

• They rarely are ever innocent.

•He made the body perfect but sin corrupted it.

•They didn't accept His Son on earth so He doesn't accept them in Heaven.

•Satan doesn't want people to go to Heaven. He's brilliant and made many paths so that it is tough to truely figure out the right one.

•Because everyone has their beliefs and interpretations of scripture.

• He seems to be answering my prayers.

•It's easy when you prefer to trust God over men.

•Is it possible to believe that the mona lisa was evolved over time?

•Many people do therefore it would seem that it is very possible.

•He somehow has to compete with wooden statues, golden calves, rocks, painting......

•Thats the catholics.......

•Thats weather. Not God hating a certain plot of rain.

•Because Abraham sought out God and God blessed him and his children.

•That king asked for wisdom and God gave it to him.

•The Bible states that a woman should not usurp authority over a man.

•Because we are obviously not doing our job very well, are we?

• Upvote 1

I gave you a plus Tiff simply because you cause my brain to tick. I'm not a closed minded human. I'm always willing to look at all aspects of religion and spirituality. Thanks for the post.

Ski, your friendly overtures have not gone un noticed. At first, I must admit, I thought you were taking the proverbial piss out of me..that is a british saying. But it appears as if you are sincere. For that, I thank you. :)

Ski, your friendly overtures have not gone un noticed. At first, I must admit, I thought you were taking the proverbial piss out of me..that is a british saying. But it appears as if you are sincere. For that, I thank you. :)

Your welcome. I was being sincere. I like your new avatar. What a concept? :peace: