Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Despite the Abundance of Sales of Central Bank of Iraq

Shelley

Despite the abundance of sales of Central Bank of Iraq ..

Bank of Iraq .. Sale price of the dollar stabilizes at 1240 dinars

Bank of Iraq .. Sale price of the dollar stabilizes at 1240 dinars Despite the abundance of dollar sales at auction of the Iraqi Central Bank, but the sale price of the dollar in the domestic market remained away from the official selling price of about $ 61.

Price and settled in the local markets at 1240 dinars to the dollar since early June, the current, while the dollar auction sold the central bank and through some branches of banks, Rafidain and Rasheed at 1179 dinars to the dollar.

Range from sales of the auction, hosted by the Central every day in the range of $ 200 million, however, that the hearing yesterday, Thursday, the last meeting of the week, dropped the demand largely to record the amount of $ 87 million, versus 292 million for a session Wednesday, the exchange rate based on 1166 dollars for every dollar.

The bulletin issued by the Central Bank received a "gate Iraq," a copy of which the total volume of demand on the dollar of 87 million and 725 thousand dollars, covered by the central bank at an exchange rate basis was 1166 dinars to the dollar. The Central sales reached 292 million and 536 thousand dollars Session the former.

Will keep the exchange rate and appears to depend on control of speculators in the local market.

Central sales were distributed Thursday to demand the cash amount of six million and 725 thousand dollars, "while sales orders," the amount of $ 81 million at the exchange rate was 1179 dinars per dollar.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albawwaba.net%2Funcategorized%2F34588%2F

• Upvote 3

I wonder how many will be on the board till the wee hours to find out B)

I hope not me. Sometimes i cannot sleep. Insomnia at it's best here. Some folks have to have 8 hours sleep, I wish I could get 3 straight without waking. I would be on top of the world. I know Okie's bunch will be waiting up, they been doing it for years. :D

I hope not me. Sometimes i cannot sleep. Insomnia at it's best here. Some folks have to have 8 hours sleep, I wish I could get 3 straight without waking. I would be on top of the world. I know Okie's bunch will be waiting up, they been doing it for years. :D

Isn't maturing wonderful :lol: :lol:

Have you tried Melatonin? Its 100% natural no side effects and it works pretty darn good for getting a solid nights sleep