Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul WILL BE the 45th President Mass Arrests Of Corruption Underway

Scrumdiddles

What i find funny is that Scrum is supposedly on TPS's ignore list, yet TPS always comments on Scrums threads or posts. It's really not that hard to ignore someone you've supposedly want to ignore. *face palm*

Rights on Word smile.gif I very much like the points you bring in by the way.

Can you imagine if we didn't have these threads without him? It would be quiet! smile.gif

I understand you clearly, now if all of us would allow each other to think as they want then we would have a happy play ground. That war of words with that guy is over. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Example, 40oz i can deal with, he can get twisted off at times but at least he listen to reason. I know he is a die hard supporter of Dr Paul and i salute him for that. But as the voters have voted i believe and this is me only we should unite the party hit the democrats on the issues and take back the White House and Congress. When we get off topic, then we have issues with whose right and whose wrong. IF we stay divide then it is an easy 4 more years. This is my opinion and i have approved this message. Any twisting of my post is not my opinion. wink.gif

TP You have ONLY one agenda and that is Clear! You say... you have respect for 40oz but I have seen different. Just an observasion.

I have also seen your war EVERYTIME! Scrums makes a post. Now I see the value in it and I sure hope he does too. It has helped me to look at things that I might of not otherwise looked at. I have respect for your opinions but allow others to voice theirs without being attacked!

LETS STOP TWISTING POST! I agree! Lets look for solutions. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

TP I appreciate your explianation of where you are coming from. Thank You smile.gif

Please accept my bad spelling, I'm working on it. smile.gif

The point is "we need to come to an understanding of each other if we want to continue learning together" Thank You Dinar Dana smile.gif Pretty Profound Words.

Thank you.

Let me help you with that spelling issue if I may. When you type and see a red dotted line under a word, click on the word with the dotted line and then left click on your mouse - a list should appear and you can choose the correct spelling. Most browsers have spell check. I cannot type, I can spell, so I often make lots of typos and have to go back and correct. I actually failed typing. Funny thing I never thought that I would spend half my day using a keyboard.

Back to the topic Scrum posted, does anyone here think that maybe Drake is Oakie?

Edited by DinarDana

Rights on Word smile.gif I very much like the points you bring in by the way.

Can you imagine if we didn't have these threads without him? It would be quiet! smile.gif

I am not responding to that guy, maybe i should put ROW on ignore as well. I have fun with 40oz and he does not take it as personal as the other guy does. As I informed Bumper64 I would leave him alone and I will. The war has stopped and I won't be the one to break the peace that Dinar Dina has made. I swear on the souls of my mutt Albert, taco bell dog, bonkie and my 17 year old cat capy I won't reignite this war of words.

Edited by TPSprayduster

I am not responding to that guy, maybe i should put ROW on ignore as well. I have fun with 40oz and he does not take it as personal as the other guy does. As I informed Bumper64 I would leave him alone and I will. The war has stopped and I won't be the one to break the peace that Dinar Dina has made. I swear on the souls of my mutt Albert, taco bell dog, bonkie and my 17 year old cat capy I won't reignite this war of words.

Thank you Albert, taco bell, bonkie and capy! :D

Ive been in this dina world long enough to know a lie when i hear one. lol

I wish soooooo bad that this was true, but its not. The only thing that is going to change america is a revolution, but we are a long ways from that. People today are content on being told what to do and letting the government steal everything they have. America has the strongest military in the world, but as a people we are weak. We are ignorant, selfish, arrogant and obnoxious. Its a fact, we have lost our way.

Yes i am an american, but if i am being honest, im not so proud to be an american anymore. We are country that has turned its back on God, and our judgement is coming.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Scrum for the post and your patience with those who would try to put your message down. It's as though there is an effort to quiet you. I have become suspicious of people who do not agree with your views that insist on trying to disrupt you from bringing your message across.

Those who are insistent on the disruption go out of their way to antagonize you into giving up. Personally I think that the motivation goes beyond simple political rivalry. I would not be surprised if certain negative people are PAID to be disruptive. TP Sprayduster chief among them. I cannot explain his motivation considering how long he has been in denial about the information you provide. Personally, If there is a topic that I disagree with, I ignore it and it's contributors. I do not follow them at every turn to cause trouble...but, that's just me!

Thanks Scrum and all who go out out of their ways to bring us the news! Remember the American people are largely completely brainwashed and it's going to be a long road to get their heads squared away! Be patient buddy!

Carlos

• Upvote 6

Thanks Scrum for the post and your patience with those who would try to put your message down. It's as though there is an effort to quiet you. I have become suspicious of people who do not agree with your views that insist on trying to disrupt you from bringing your message across.

Those who are insistent on the disruption go out of their way to antagonize you into giving up. Personally I think that the motivation goes beyond simple political rivalry. I would not be surprised if certain negative people are PAID to be disruptive. TP Sprayduster chief among them. I cannot explain his motivation considering how long he has been in denial about the information you provide. Personally, If there is a topic that I disagree with, I ignore it and it's contributors. I do not follow them at every turn to cause trouble...but, that's just me!

Thanks Scrum and all who go out out of their ways to bring us the news! Remember the American people are largely completely brainwashed and it's going to be a long road to get their heads squared away! Be patient buddy!

Carlos

Thank you Carlos. I may not be correct every time but i do try to put the idea of critical thinking into the minds of the brainwashed. So even though i am not correct 100% of the time i still am helping people. However the ones you spoke of i think you are right on with your assumption. Liberty will not shut up, corruption will not go away without a fight, a idea thats time has come no military can defeat it. Thank you carlos.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Carlos

Not paid just exercising my free speech Carlos. My motivation is this, their never just one way of thinking. So if you don't agree with health care you will just go on and not say nothing? Surely sir if they imposed a massive taxes in California to off set the budget crisis on everything you bought would you just ignore it? No you would not. If i do not agree with something i will speak up. If no one never said anything then the material that came from You Tube has to be true. I don't called that critical thinking i call that brainwashing in reverse. Everyone has an opinion. As for the political rivalry i support my candidate and he does his. I don't respond to him nor do i follow him. If my name is thrown out there Carlos i will respond to it.

Not paid just exercising my free speech Carlos. My motivation is this, their never just one way of thinking. So if you don't agree with health care you will just go on and not say nothing? Surely sir if they imposed a massive taxes in California to off set the budget crisis on everything you bought would you just ignore it? No you would not. If i do not agree with something i will speak up. If no one never said anything then the material that came from You Tube has to be true. I don't called that critical thinking i call that brainwashing in reverse. Everyone has an opinion. As for the political rivalry i support my candidate and he does his. I don't respond to him nor do i follow him. If my name is thrown out there Carlos i will respond to it.

For one, you're thinking is in-line with the "one way of thinking". For two "brainwashing in reverse" would be a good thing, right?

For one, you're thinking is in-line with the "one way of thinking". For two "brainwashing in reverse" would be a good thing, right?

No 40 a mind is a terrible thing to waste if you are not in agreement with your thoughts and views then it is considered 1 way thinking, no sir i have my beliefs. Brainwashing is a theme that has been pick to display that if you are not with us then you are against us. That is my opinion 40, you take things in stride. You don't go ballistic and at least you do look at other views. Well as usual i appreciate your input and i hope to see you in Tampa.

Regards

Thats funny, and deserves a plus, but Im out right now :D

Reason i asked 40, if he was going that i wanted to met him in person and drink a beer have a beer summit. Some might think i am stalking 40 but that was not my intention. Trying to bury the hatchet folks. I plans to be there during the convention and also i have friends i have worked with who also live there.

Where's Obama? Still almost two million out of power and he is at Camp David. All I have seen is that he called some Governors and tweeted something. This Derecho storm has been extremely downplayed by the national media and I find it very strange. In an election year politician are begging for disasters like this and campaigns are quick to blame the others for not caring to enough. I live in Florida and have been through many hurricanes. The hurricanes were not so bad to go through in my experiences but the days after without power in sweltering heat without refrigerated food and lack of gas is terrible. I still think that something is afoot in this thing. Then again, I could be wrong.

• Upvote 1

If you say it enough it has to be true.

Hence brainwashing. Actually conspiracies are just that until they happen. And there is enough out there. What is really scary, i put that with biblical, it appears that the US would be the great babylon to be destroyed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Upvote 1