Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul WILL BE the 45th President Mass Arrests Of Corruption Underway

Scrumdiddles

Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet.

All citizens are advised to pick up a week or so worth of food, water and all necessary provisions as some store closures and utility outages are possible. All citizens are also advised to withdraw from their financial institutions enough cash to last at least a week, and preferably up to three weeks, as certain banks are expected to close their doors, rendering credit and debit cards useless for at least a certain period of time. All citizens are advised to remain calm and within a centered emotional state. All citizens are strongly urged not to riot or engage in any violent actions of any kind.

Military units and law enforcement personnel will be witnessed making these arrests throughout the United States as well as in some other parts of the world, and all are advised to understand that these men and women are working in service to their brothers and sisters, to freedom, to constitutional government and to love. These military and law enforcement units are not moving in to arrest the citizens of their respective countries as some media outlets may erroneously report in the early stages of this far ranging operation. These units are engaging in the arrests of the members of the criminal cabal and their many associates, that is all.

All are advised to stock their homes with the basic necessities and also advise as many family members and friends what to expect and what these arrests will mean to the people of this world who have suffered too long under the oppression of these criminals and their dark agenda of power and control. This day has been a long time coming, and all are advised to celebrate as these arrests are televised world wide as a signal to our brethren that this is not more of the same bad news we have been programed to believe is the only form of news. This is a time to celebrate, and the celebrations will continue through the July 4th holiday, which will be a true celebration of independence for the people of the U.S. and all the people of the U.S. and all the people of our world.

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2012/06/green-light-mass-arrests-will-now.html?spref=fbople of our world.

The video refers to Ron Paul's message to supporters. See it at 8:30 on the video.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I really think something like this does really need to happen as on a daily bases, I and surely others worry about there future and their Childrens and Grandchildrens futures with all the corruption and power thirst of the elites. They will enslave us all as they somewhat already have. I believe something like this is necessary as voting people in and out will not only take to long to fix but will keep corruption sneaking back in continuously, it has to be done unfortunately with great force and very swiftly. JMHO. ohmy.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 4

Well its 48 hours and ticking and still no sign of anything happening. I can't believe anyone is still listening to this Drake character! He contradicts himself in his recordings, has claimed this was going to happen several times in the past already, and nothing!

• Upvote 3

I did see some crazy strange helicopter around my house in the last few days. However Sikorsky is near my house and they are always testing different things. How many times do I have to say it before it's true TPS?

I was not referring to you. But if you choose to believe in these so called cabals that supposed to exist i think you said under the Denver International Airport then eventually it has to be true if that is your thinking from a certain point of view. You are going to have rumor spreaders no matter how you spin it. So you have to believe in what you think. Now as for RP being the 45th President, that i don't believe now is the possiblity of a second term for President Obama, Yes it is because of the belief those who choose to vote for Ron Paul regardless if he is the nominee will split the vote, and the revolution will be blamed for that. Don't stop believing Rothsdad. a Paul may become President maybe in 2016 if he plays his cards right.

• Upvote 1

I was not referring to you. But if you choose to believe in these so called cabals that supposed to exist i think you said under the Denver International Airport then eventually it has to be true if that is your thinking from a certain point of view. You are going to have rumor spreaders no matter how you spin it. So you have to believe in what you think. Now as for RP being the 45th President, that i don't believe now is the possiblity of a second term for President Obama, Yes it is because of the belief those who choose to vote for Ron Paul regardless if he is the nominee will split the vote, and the revolution will be blamed for that. Don't stop believing Rothsdad. a Paul may become President maybe in 2016 if he plays his cards right.

I really don't care who is President and unfortunately I don't think it really matters. Either side I believe is being pushed towards a certain agenda. I think we all win if we can recognize what the PTB are trying to do to us. Maybe you are right TPS, RP can get his message out and do more damage from the sidelines.

• Upvote 5

You and me both Jules. But if this doesn't go down ASAP, this guy loses any credibility and there will be no use reading anything more from him after this week.

I would so love for this to be true, but I have lost a lot of interest in this guy.

Thanks DM - I know you're right. There's no one coming to save us - we will have to fight for whatever freedoms we have left. I have the wind knocked out of me but I'll get back up. This government is a disgusting and corrupt monster and the constitution is supposed to be the cage we confine that monster to. Now, the door is wide open and the monster is on the loose and it's just us townfolk with our torches and pitchforks.......God, help us.

“Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln

• Upvote 3