Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wheres the RV ive been hearing about for 8 years years now

leesburg

ive heard more stories about a rv ... then i guess as these story tellers are exposed .. they disapear and come back under a different screen name ... with the same dumb explainations that never come true .. well its the end of june now .. the iraqi govt was going to distribute the oil money to the iraqi people .. "june next " .. june is over ,,i think someone sits around and makes up fake iraqi news articles .. and fake iraqi web sites .. what a bunch of liars and lies i have heard while being involved in this dinar thingy ,,

the only other liars are the countrys polititions and news pundents lying for the polititions .. i guess for money .. why else lie daily .. day in and day out ...bring back the six shooters .. the liars got ta go

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

ive heard more stories about a rv ... then i guess as these story tellers are exposed .. they disapear and come back under a different screen name ... with the same dumb explainations that never come true .. well its the end of june now .. the iraqi govt was going to distribute the oil money to the iraqi people .. "june next " .. june is over ,,i think someone sits around and makes up fake iraqi news articles .. and fake iraqi web sites .. what a bunch of liars and lies i have heard while being involved in this dinar thingy ,,

the only other liars are the countrys polititions and news pundents lying for the polititions .. i guess for money .. why else lie daily .. day in and day out ...bring back the six shooters .. the liars got ta go

IMO, Iraqi is the definition of the "vanishing horizon". Once you get to the next ridge, it's just over the next ridge, and on and on.

Somewherrrrrr

over deh rainbowwww

way up hiiiiiiigh

there's an RV I heard of once in

a lullabyyyyyy.

It'lll happen baby. How could it not?

-- Dont Quit yer day job--- but if you want to keep singing--------------you got piano to?(just askin- maybe you can get on u-tube) :lol:

I have hope & faith... and when it does RV... my students will be making a movie that will impact many lives!

(If it doesn't.. WE WILL find another way.)

click ->> Kids Matter <-- my precious students, learn a career in the film industry.

Click ->> The Long Run <-- the ad we created while waiting for funds.

God is all over this project! Unfortunately sometimes it takes money to make dreams come true.

My point is... We all have BIG DREAMS for the RV to impact many lives. But what ever way it goes...

WE WILL find a way to continue doing what ever we do. But FIRST WE MUST HAVE FAITH and NOT GIVE UP FAITH

until WE KNOW FOR SURE. And NO ONE knows yet. We all use are BEST judgement by the information we are given.

We are not in control of the RV but we are in control of OUR LIVES, and how WE EFFECT OTHERS. By KEEPING THE FAITH

we effect others in a POSITIVE WAY. smile.gif if you listen to the message in our website movie trailer you

will hear, that sometimes it only takes ONE person to make a difference.

• Upvote 1