Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracy

izza

I know this is a long one.....This is one of the best videos I've ever seen. Very intelligent man and great at articulating. Please try to find the time to watch...even if it takes several "sessions". I don't think you'll be disappointed. Important stuff.‏

IZZA

• Upvote 3

I know this is a long one.....This is one of the best videos I've ever seen. Very intelligent man and great at articulating. Please try to find the time to watch...even if it takes several "sessions". I don't think you'll be disappointed. Important stuff.‏

IZZA

thanks for this one IZZA, I'm a big fan of G.Edward Griffin. This is not a new one, but certainly relevant. It's a shame we've got a bunch of Brain dead citizens in this country. It's not all there fault, they've been lied too for so long. I too was once a Republican. Some people on this site would have you believe the current Republican candidate is our savior. It's ALL a LIE. The only candidate that stands for LIBERTY is Ron Paul but he's been effectively squashed by the Lying powers that be. If you still think the Constitution exists, well, just look what happened today with the SCOTUS, So how far down the road is World Government? A good indicator is going to be the push to take our 2nd amendment and our guns. It's all in the plan. When I see people pushing the current Party candidates it makes me want to puke. If for nothing else then for our children, Go back and watch this video and WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!

• Upvote 2