Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HCL, Erbil, Ministers, Chapter 7

SWFloridaGuy

6-28-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I just wanted to clear something up. Once again we have the usual suspects claiming all is done, done, done. One posted today "GOI HAS BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. THE MINISTERS HAVE BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS. THE HCL AND EBRIL IS IN PLACE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR. CHAPT 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED, UN NOW AWAITS FOR THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE TO CLOSE THE ISSUE." This same person has claimed the RV is "minute to minute" for the past year and seems to be living in a fantasy world. All the things he just stated are false as usual. The HCL has not passed and Erbil has not been fully implemented. A power-sharing agreement they brokered in Erbil SHOULD HAVE allowed Allawi’s party to appoint Iraq’s defense minister with Maliki's approval of the candidate. Allawi was SUPPOSED TO have become the head of a new strategic council designed to check Maliki's power but Maliki assumed control over the interior and defense ministries, claiming that Iraq’s precarious security situation required it and maintained that all of Allawi’s proposed candidates were unsuitable. Iraq is not out of Chapter 7 and the ministers are interim not permanent. Last I checked Minister of State for National Security, Minister of State for National Dialogue, Works & Planning Minister, Women's Affairs Minister, Trade Minister, Municipalities and Public Works Minister, Electricity Minister, Defense Minister and Interior Minister are all still interim. A year ago the Iraqi government announced ratification of the HCL draft and submitted it to Parliament for approval. The government then introduced some amendments which then were reviewed by the Energy Committee. The Commission on oil and energy decided the draft law of oil and gas had constitutional violations and moved to amend the bill to reach a suitable formula that would be agreed upon between the political blocs. The National Alliance objected to the reading in Parliament and postponed it. The good news is that the parties in Erbil and Najaf announced that are attempting to pass important laws in Parliament now. The main laws they are focusing on are the HCL and General Amnesty. Let's hope they get it done. We are still waiting on announcements of the Strategic Council and power sharing. Until the interrogation with the Prime Minister is held we won't know which direction they are headed. The best case scenario for us would be they reach a deal on power sharing and the subsequent announcements follow. When we truly have a complete GOI, Erbil implementation and Chapter 7 removal, it will be officially noted in the Iraqi Legal Database and public announcements will follow. That's the only way it will become law. It won't be some "guru's little secret." As usual, I'm just voicing my opinion which may or may not be correct.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

Haha I was waiting for that one. laugh.gif Good to see ya on this beautiful Thursday afternoon. You 2 Carrello. emot-wave.gif

Preemptive Strikelaugh.gif Little warm here in the ATL but hey its summer and tomorrow & sat are golf days,so all is good in land of Caz.

• Upvote 4

Thank you , SWGUY..... Im so tired of all the rumors but I have to believe... I have been waiting since 04.. Im ready..

Ok.... Posts like this concern me... A few reasons... None to the personal level like the GURU'S... Here it goes..

Anyone who has or (CLAIMS TO BE IN SINCE A CERTAIN DATE) can and (SHOULD) show receipts of when they got on the roller coaster. IMO, this would alleviate, the conundrum of "GURU'S" and make you post more relevant besides the date that you joined your fisrt forum of DV for that matter. While I think that we are all here for the same reason, Proof is in the pudding again in "IMO" which I can not stand, like the word SOON, or IN THE COMING DAYS. IMO...(AGAIN) If you wanna play ball, here is the field I am playing on, the address, the rules, and the Reciept, that we all wanna see.... Otherwise we are all no better than the BRAINS of this organization!! What say you? wink.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I love this guy too and read everyone of his posts. Carello you're no slouch yourself! We are so fortunate to have some people on this site who shoot straight, are smart, and have tremendous communication skills. Thanks to all of you for keeping us grounded!

• Upvote 3

Ok.... Posts like this concern me... A few reasons... None to the personal level like the GURU'S... Here it goes..

Anyone who has or (CLAIMS TO BE IN SINCE A CERTAIN DATE) can and (SHOULD) show receipts of when they got on the roller coaster. IMO, this would alleviate, the conundrum of "GURU'S" and make you post more relevant besides the date that you joined your fisrt forum of DV for that matter. While I think that we are all here for the same reason, Proof is in the pudding again in "IMO" which I can not stand, like the word SOON, or IN THE COMING DAYS. IMO...(AGAIN) If you wanna play ball, here is the field I am playing on, the address, the rules, and the Reciept, that we all wanna see.... Otherwise we are all no better than the BRAINS of this organization!! What say you? wink.gif

Although I only have been in this less than a year, I have kept up with the news and happenings since 06 when me and my uncle first talked about it. I wasn't financially able to get in before I did. I was just lucky it didn't RV before I got in. By the way, I am nor ever claimed to be a GURU or an authority on the Dinar. Just sayin, just because someone hasn't been invested in this a long time doesn't mean they haven't done their research. People get labled a GURU for sharing news and expressing their opinion, is that fair? No it isn't but it happens. SWFloridaGuy brings good things on here as well as many others. Just read and believe what you want or care to and dont label someone as a GURU. Just my opinion on the matter and I'm not showing a reciept to anyone. It would be nice to know who to believe and who not to believe, but we do not have crystal balls to help us so I go with my feelings, and my feelings say GOOOO RRRVVVVVV. :D

• Upvote 2

Although I only have been in this less than a year, I have kept up with the news and happenings since 06 when me and my uncle first talked about it. I wasn't financially able to get in before I did. I was just lucky it didn't RV before I got in. By the way, I am nor ever claimed to be a GURU or an authority on the Dinar. Just sayin, just because someone hasn't been invested in this a long time doesn't mean they haven't done their research. People get labled a GURU for sharing news and expressing their opinion, is that fair? No it isn't but it happens. SWFloridaGuy brings good things on here as well as many others. Just read and believe what you want or care to and dont label someone as a GURU. Just my opinion on the matter and I'm not showing a reciept to anyone. It would be nice to know who to believe and who not to believe, but we do not have crystal balls to help us so I go with my feelings, and my feelings say GOOOO RRRVVVVVV. biggrin.gif

Nice post. Who & what decides Guru status? If anyone,there are a few titles I like to designate as well.

• Upvote 1

First of all why does what I say worry you??? I just said thank you! and that I bought my dinars in 04..... I only spent what I could afford and put them away and to be honest almost forgot about them...Then a friend calls and says that they are going to rv soon.. If they dont of course im going to be upset and if they do yayyyyyyyyyyy... I just found this site and ive only posted 3 x's and i love to read what everyone is saying... so why are you so worried again???? OH BECAUSE I SAID IM READY..

• Upvote 2

6-28-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I just wanted to clear something up. Once again we have the usual suspects claiming all is done, done, done. One posted today "GOI HAS BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, IT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED. THE MINISTERS HAVE BEEN IN PLAY FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS. THE HCL AND EBRIL IS IN PLACE FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR. CHAPT 7 HAS BEEN LIFTED, UN NOW AWAITS FOR THE OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL RELEASE TO CLOSE THE ISSUE." This same person has claimed the RV is "minute to minute" for the past year and seems to be living in a fantasy world. All the things he just stated are false as usual. The HCL has not passed and Erbil has not been fully implemented. A power-sharing agreement they brokered in Erbil SHOULD HAVE allowed Allawi’s party to appoint Iraq’s defense minister with Maliki's approval of the candidate. Allawi was SUPPOSED TO have become the head of a new strategic council designed to check Maliki's power but Maliki assumed control over the interior and defense ministries, claiming that Iraq’s precarious security situation required it and maintained that all of Allawi’s proposed candidates were unsuitable. Iraq is not out of Chapter 7 and the ministers are interim not permanent. Last I checked Minister of State for National Security, Minister of State for National Dialogue, Works & Planning Minister, Women's Affairs Minister, Trade Minister, Municipalities and Public Works Minister, Electricity Minister, Defense Minister and Interior Minister are all still interim. A year ago the Iraqi government announced ratification of the HCL draft and submitted it to Parliament for approval. The government then introduced some amendments which then were reviewed by the Energy Committee. The Commission on oil and energy decided the draft law of oil and gas had constitutional violations and moved to amend the bill to reach a suitable formula that would be agreed upon between the political blocs. The National Alliance objected to the reading in Parliament and postponed it. The good news is that the parties in Erbil and Najaf announced that are attempting to pass important laws in Parliament now. The main laws they are focusing on are the HCL and General Amnesty. Let's hope they get it done. We are still waiting on announcements of the Strategic Council and power sharing. Until the interrogation with the Prime Minister is held we won't know which direction they are headed. The best case scenario for us would be they reach a deal on power sharing and the subsequent announcements follow. When we truly have a complete GOI, Erbil implementation and Chapter 7 removal, it will be officially noted in the Iraqi Legal Database and public announcements will follow. That's the only way it will become law. It won't be some "guru's little secret." As usual, I'm just voicing my opinion which may or may not be correct.

+ from me... ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

We wait... LOL

Thanks for the info... :rolleyes:

"voicing ur opinion"-pumper!!!!!!!laugh.gif Thanks for the opinion piece.

+1 as you got negged for just being sarcastic or mis-understood angry.gif . I know you were just being funny and sarcastic from what happened in the (no lop) by SWFG that went way overboard and you appreciate SWFG opinions. Or I could be way out of line, but I don't think so. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

superb post SWFG,

Carrello, hats off to you as well for all you have brought lately. Caz, good to see ya buddy :P . I really like to hear well thought out, researched and informative information posted for us all to look at. I posted numerous times forever ago, thinking that things were on the cusp of happening as we all did then, but I am thrilled that you bring what you do now, and thanks for doing a yeomans job of letting us know where we stand. Thanks for all you do collectively for all of us! Rich

• Upvote 4