Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LAMO is drooling bad intel

Intel Guru Blaino based on intel over the last 24 hours (more like 36 actually) blaino has elevated [our] alert level to 5 and we will stay there until further notice. Major movement expected on saturday thru monday late into tuesday. i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE...Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay...there is a LOT...A lot going on behind the scenes. :blink: REALLY.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1z6uTSZiP

Does LAMO get paid or make any money selling IQD or promoting IQD??? He has never had one single bit on info ever come in...

Let's go RV

• Upvote 1

oh please, do tell, you tell first, then I will give mine. :lol: :lol: Intel, is only information given to sheeple who have no information of their own and leave it to some who wants to claim they do.

Not one guru has gotten any of it right. There are very few who have a good understanding of what is going on. It takes one who is familiar with economics, math, politics, diplomacy, and the list goes on. But none of it will give you the recipe for RV.

This knowledge can tell you it could happen and when it's ripe to happen, but to actual know when it will happen, no guru will know that. They will know when we do, when it shows up on the forex. It depends who is watching the forex at the time. :eyebrows:

I can tell you who will tell us. It will be one of those diligents who will tell us. It will be either yota691, zigmeister, k98nights, gamaray, kamelkeeper, carrello or shelley. So those are my guru's. They bring the information. The truth and no made up stuff. One of them I am pretty sure will break it to the DV community when the RV hits. My hat is off to those who have worked so hard. :tiphat:

Intel Guru Blaino based on intel over the last 24 hours (more like 36 actually) blaino has elevated [our] alert level to 5 and we will stay there until further notice. Major movement expected on saturday thru monday late into tuesday. i have some strong intel from reliable sources that lead me to make this CHANGE...Almost did it on tuesday morning, but decided to wait on additional news and intel. Got it, so i went for it! I will not release the intel to preclude the possibility of any interference or an excuse for delay...there is a LOT...A lot going on behind the scenes. :blink: REALLY.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1z6uTSZiP

Does LAMO get paid or make any money selling IQD or promoting IQD??? He has never had one single bit on info ever come in...

Let's go RV

He may make money in some way indirectly.

The site Dinar Re caps that post all of the BS rumors is a huge money maker and it is said there are at last count 3 people full time employed posting rumors there and they all make a good living.

Rumors = big bucks for the dinar dealers who sell to the desperate and the forum owners who get the click traffic and ad revenue.

Dinar rumors have generated millions of dollars of profit for those who deal both currency and the rumors over the last 8 years.

More than a few sports cars, boats and luxury homes have all been funded by the spreading of BS rumors.

• Upvote 1

He may make money in some way indirectly.

The site Dinar Re caps that post all of the BS rumors is a huge money maker and it is said there are at last count 3 people full time employed posting rumors there and they all make a good living.

Rumors = big bucks for the dinar dealers who sell to the desperate and the forum owners who get the click traffic and ad revenue.

Dinar rumors have generated millions of dollars of profit for those who deal both currency and the rumors over the last 8 years.

More than a few sports cars, boats and luxury homes have all been funded by the spreading of BS rumors.

"buy the rumor, sell the news"

And this is what everyone is doing. These guys sell Dinar by spreading rumors. They create the hype and have been successful doing it for eight long years.

So far, there has been no news to sell. Anyone holding Dinar cannot make money on IQD until there is news. The only people that have made money, are those spreading the rumors.

So the phrase for IQD investors is "buy the rumor". There hasn't been and doesn't look like any news in the near future to sell.

• Upvote 3

I just want to know how a heretofore unknown person, absent any evidence of being a national economic power player or have executive level national govenrment membership,.......can possibly have THE information which would delay the economic transformation of an entire country propped by the World Bank and IMF, .....or at the very least, be an excuse for such delay.......if he actually shared it with thouands of other unknown people......

Do these guys ever check the inflation index of their own statements before posting them.... :blink:

• Upvote 1