Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar exchange in the month of Ramadan

gamaray

Central Bank confirms the stability of the dinar exchange in the month of Ramadan

28/06/2012 04:33

]BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - The Central Bank of Iraq that the exchange rate currency exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi currency exchange rate will stabilize in the month of Ramadan because of Milan Asar food in the world to decrease, not increase.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the central bank monitors the policies of the exchange rate of foreign currency to local currency, which indicates that the exchange rate of foreign currency before the local will be stable in the month of Ramadan, because the food in all countries of the flag indicates to the decline in prices. "

The month of Ramadan in the summer differs from winter to provide agricultural products and fruit in Iraq, leading to non-food prices rise dramatically.

And that "the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies.

And called on the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives of the Iraqi Central Bank to lower the exchange rate of foreign currency to reduce the high prices of commodities and goods in the month of Ramadan.

http://translate.goo...2F%2Fwww.imn.iq

[/font]

Edited by gamaray
  • Upvote 4

Sounds like it has noting to do with changing the rate of currency. Looks like it talks about prices not going up like they normally do during Ramadan. There will not be a strain on their citizens due to price hikes.

Hey perpective, how are you? I see your avatar and you have nice teeth :lol: did you have plastic surgery ? you look a little different :lol:

Edited by TonyDownTheShore

Hey perpective, how are you? I see your avatar and you have nice teeth :lol: did you have plastic surgery ? you look a little different :lol:

lmao, I just changed it back to a pic of me. People are going to be looking at me wondering what I use to look like. laugh.gif

I am doing good, I have been lurking more than posting. I thought it was time to make an appearance again. Hope things have been good for you.

lmao, I just changed it back to a pic of me. People are going to be looking at me wondering what I use to look like. laugh.gif

I am doing good, I have been lurking more than posting. I thought it was time to make an appearance again. Hope things have been good for you.

I'm ok, still waiting for something to happen "soon" :lol:

Teeth look so good cause he's from West Virginia. You know, land of a million people and 5 last names.

I don't know you Perspective but I hope you can take a joke. I'm from So Cal so it's your turn to have a crack at me.

Another great article gamaray. I really like this statement: And that "the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies. What the heck does Mzachma mean? :D Sounds kinda Macho to me. ;)

Another great article gamaray. I really like this statement: And that "the central bank can be equal to the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, but the only reason that Iraq's oil reserves are very Mzachma which has implications for equality of these two currencies. What the heck does Mzachma mean? :D Sounds kinda Macho to me. ;)

Sounds like moocho to me. Moocho dinaro. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sounds like it has noting to do with changing the rate of currency. Looks like it talks about prices not going up like they normally do during Ramadan. There will not be a strain on their citizens due to price hikes.

This is coming from the CBI they have no say about how much the guy on the street can charge for goods on Ramadan.

TAFKA

8 )

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

i`m thinking they are using mzachma ,, as oil is strong and the strength of the oil is keeping the dinar `s abilitly too stay equal too the dollar ,,, { when it changes it value } ....... lets hope this is done before ramada inn vacation

• Upvote 1