Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 6/27/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] it's Wednesday! Time for the weekly update and also a short Q&A session

[Adam Montana] I'll also be sending a VIP email a little later today

[Adam Montana] So, this week in Dinar we see... No booting of Maliki, not much talk about Chapter 7, but a LOT of discussion about the "deleting the zeros"

[Adam Montana] let's get one thing straight right away.

[Adam Montana] NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, at some point the 0's are going to come off. This is true whether they l op, redenominate, revalue, or anything else.

[Adam Montana] what the CBI is telling us is that when they change the money, they are going to issue new notes with less 0's. That is ALL. They aren't going to announce to the world that they are going to increase the value by X because that would lead to a massive run on the dinar with people buying it, and they won't tell us if they are going to DECREASE the value either because that would lead to a massive DUMP of dinar!

[Adam Montana] so you have to take these "delete the 0's" articles with a grain of salt. "Yeah, yeah... that old article again. Big deal."

[Adam Montana] the one thing that remains constant in this speculation is that they CONTINUALLY talk about increasing the value. They never talk about the value going down - only going up. When the value goes up, we make money... so unless you have reason to think the value is going to go DOWN, there's no need to worry about anything - just chill out and wait for the day we get to cash in

[Adam Montana] the only other item that I found newsworthy was a NINA report that came out yesterday. The Council of Ministers approved a bill just yesterday (June 26) to delay the implementation of the tariff law (quote) "until the appropriate conditions allow its application"

[Adam Montana] What does this mean? It means exactly what I've been saying for the last couple months when the tariff issue is brought up. There is no use in implementing a tariff on poor people. Until the financial situation improves, the tariff issue is dead.

[Adam Montana] Obviously an RV would improve the financial situation!

[Adam Montana] Here's what I think: if they had planned to be ready to raise the value of the dinar by the end of June, then a tariff made sense. Since there were so many delays in the HCL/Erbil issues, they are now postponing it. We do have some more good news on the HCL - it is rumored that they may be making some significant progress on it. I'll leave the links to some relevant articles on my blog site http://dinarspeculation.com

[Adam Montana] So that's the weekly update. No RV yet, no talk of Chapter 7 this week, but it looks like the HCL is getting closer and that is a GOOD thing. It's looking more and more like the HCL is the key to moving forward, so that's what I'm keeping an eye on.

[Adam Montana] ok, let's do the questions! kcw... shoot!

[kcw] dgibbs20 Hello Adam I appreciate your taking time to answer all of our redundant questions... I have been off the dinar grid for a while now. I got tired of the rollercoaster. I kept my dinar but I just wouldn't read the forums, though I did read your last chat. By no means am I a lopster, but when you say that the two currencies will exist simultaneously for a year, is that not an bunny-ear? And if so, do you think we are still participating in a good investment? Thanks...

[Adam Montana] no, it's not necessarily a l op. It just means that whatever they decide to do, the two currencies will co-exist for a year. Nothing more, nothing less

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] skitealwedrop Actually, I think that Adam should take the week off from chat. Allow a member to the answer our questions of the week. Some members appear to know more than others. Let's pic their brains. I vote for KK aka Carello. I think she's up for it. What are your thoughts DV peeps. Thanks for the peace sign emoticon AM! Go RV!

[Adam Montana] You are welcome for the peace sign :peace: , and I love the idea! I'll say a little more about it at the end of this chat, thanks for the comment

[kcw] Candy01 Adam, IF, by some miracle, the HCL is passed and the last ministers are finally seated withing the next few weeks, can Chapter 7 be released right after this? Thanks so much for all you do!

[Adam Montana] Absolutely yes. There is nothing to stop that from happening.

[Adam Montana] In fact, I think that's why we're not hearing so much lately about Chapter 7. Iraq has complied in every way they need to, and getting them out of Chapter 7 is going to be a rubber-stamp deal. The important issues are now Erbil and HCL. The rest is just noise and fluff.

[Adam Montana] Good question. Next please!

[kcw] oatman_230 Adam..... Would it not be beneficial for *us to have .... correctly translated article(s)* from an "Adam" approved translator...

[Adam Montana] It definitely would, but the cost isn't justified. When I find an article that I want translated, I send it to one of my 3 translators and pay about $15 to $20 per article. It would literally cost about $500 per day to have all of these articles translated on this site, and that wouldn't get us any closer to the RV.

[Adam Montana] If you want to pay for the service, let me know and I'll make it happen :lol:

[kcw] pocono Adam, If memory serves,a few weeks ago you replied to a question regarding Keep by stating something to the effect that while you don't always agree with him you considered him a valuable member as many of us do.. I suspect you're aware of the endless,mindless bashing he's subjected to for simply stating his opinion...you might recall that TexasGranny,in the interest of justice and to her credit, had to intercede last week to try and put an end to it.... My question is can you restore Keep to 'GOOD' member status and eliminate all the unwarranted negs or better still do away with the plus/minus system as it's inherently LOPsided...

[Adam Montana] Although I tend to disagree with about half of what Keep says, the one thing that is important is the fact that he is always respectful of others and the staff here.

[Adam Montana] That was the last one, thanks for tuning in everyone! You know... sometimes the "old timers" around here get flustered with the redundant questions every week. I think everyone needs to remember that at one time, we were all new to this Dinar thing. I will keep doing these weekly chats, and I'll keep answering the same questions week after week, because if there wasn't someone here to give straight answers, those new people would only have rumors and lies to read.

[Adam Montana] So... until this thing busts or booms, I'm going to keep doing these chats. Thanks for making this the best site on the internet, all of you!

Just a little after official chat, chat :lol:

[edbeach] Adam Montana From what I understood the Tariffs needed parliament approval to delay them Is this not correct Didn't see anything from parliament about that only ministers statement ?

[VIZIOIRAQI] edbeach good question

[Adam Montana] edbeach that's my understanding as well

[Adam Montana] look at it this way... if they can't RV right away, it's easier to kick the tariff can down the road than to pass it

[Adam Montana] and without the HCL, there will be no RV

[edbeach] Adam Montana ok guess we wait & see hope not delayed by parliament

[Adam Montana] so it's not likely they will get it done July 1

[VIZIOIRAQI] HCL will inact Tariff then right

[VIZIOIRAQI] hand in hand kinda

[Adam Montana] VIZIOIRAQI HCL, then Chapter 7, then RV, then tariff

[VIZIOIRAQI] ty

• Upvote 5

[Adam Montana] the one thing that remains constant in this speculation is that they CONTINUALLY talk about increasing the value. They never talk about the value going down - only going up. When the value goes up, we make money...

0.00086 = 0.86 Just do it ;)

• Upvote 5

I don't disagree with you often Adam but your statement about keep is off base. His comments are always negative and usually an attack on someone else like they are stupid. I thought the whole point of resetting the reputation was to get rid of those causing trouble. He is almost at negative 300. Read the comments he made to SWFloridaGuy(no lop) under dinar rumors and you will see what I mean. A different opinion is fine, but you don't have to constantly deride someone because you think you know everything.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 5

I don't disagree with you often Adam but your statement about keep is off base. His comments are always negative and usually an attack on someone else like they are stupid. I thought the whole point of resetting the reputation was to get rid of those causing trouble. He is almost at negative 300. Read the comments he made to SWFloridaGuy(no lop) under dinar rumors and you will see what I mean. A different opinion is fine, but you don't have to constantly deride someone because you think you know everything.

Well said. He does belittle at times.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

It's possible that I have missed those posts or simply didn't realize he was being demeaning... I have pretty thick skin, you have to work pretty hard to ruffle my feathers! I'll be the first to admit I may have simply not noticed if he was rude to someone.

Keep, do me a favor... lighten up if you're offending people. Thanks :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

It's possible that I have missed those posts or simply didn't realize he was being demeaning... I have pretty thick skin, you have to work pretty hard to ruffle my feathers! I'll be the first to admit I may have simply not noticed if he was rude to someone.

Keep, do me a favor... lighten up if you're offending people. Thanks :tiphat:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

and what about SWFG talking about how Keep must be unhappy in life? Or ReVbo saying..........ummmmmmmmmm that keep's purpose is to.............that's all I'm gonna repeat. It goes both ways. Do I think that keep comes off a bit harsh some times? ABSOLUTELY! Do I think that many of the ones he does battle with seem to have FAR too easy a time lowering their own level of maturity? ABSOLUTELY!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

and what about SWFG talking about how Keep must be unhappy in life? Or ReVbo saying..........ummmmmmmmmm that keep's purpose is to.............that's all I'm gonna repeat. It goes both ways. Do I think that keep comes off a bit harsh some times? ABSOLUTELY! Do I think that many of the ones he does battle with seem to have FAR too easy a time lowering their own level of maturity? ABSOLUTELY!

Agreed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We all know a Lop is on the horizon. I welcome it knowing that there will be an adjustment in the IQD that will off set the deletion of the zeros. Think about it, a straight LOP would cause the IQD to decline in value and would serve no purpose to the Iraqi economy.

Thanks for the chat AM. :D

Adam. As always I am still on the now to September train. Hope it doesn't move to a later train as I will surely have to invest in buying another ticket. seriously thanks for always keeping us well grounded.

IMHO the tariffs are being collected for incoming items!! Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

News - the launch of electronic information exchange system between the ports of Iraq

electric-goverment.jpg

Launched the introduction of the exchange of information electronically between the port of Abu Flus sites commercial and formations other ports and the headquarters of the General Company for ports of Iraq has begun ....

Read more: and you have this Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Traders are taking the political struggle for flooding the market with imported crops puts agriculture at risk

06/09/2012 18:26:53

2012060910418010311658111021445599281.jpg

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. revealed farmers Iraqis about the presence of dozens of trucks loaded with agricultural crops standing on the Syrian border, pending its entry into Iraq

Read more: again JMHO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

I don,t like Keeps attitude towards everyone. That's my opinion. The system has been re set once with fair warnings being given. So be it if you get booted! Not only Keep, but anybody! Make your point and let it be . Don' keep throwing barbs out to get the last word in. NUFF SAID!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

IMHO the tariffs are being collected for incoming items!! Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

News - the launch of electronic information exchange system between the ports of Iraq

electric-goverment.jpg

Launched the introduction of the exchange of information electronically between the port of Abu Flus sites commercial and formations other ports and the headquarters of the General Company for ports of Iraq has begun ....

Read more: and you have this Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Traders are taking the political struggle for flooding the market with imported crops puts agriculture at risk

06/09/2012 18:26:53

2012060910418010311658111021445599281.jpg

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. revealed farmers Iraqis about the presence of dozens of trucks loaded with agricultural crops standing on the Syrian border, pending its entry into Iraq

Read more: again JMHO

Imposing a tariif on imports would be detrimental to the economy of Iraq. The average Iraqi is living below poverty according to our standards. Do you honestly believe that the the Iraqi's can absorb a tariff when they can barely afford to cover their basic needs?

• Upvote 1

I would really like to see negative ratings directly correlate to someone remaining on the site. Keep has gone out of his way on multiple occasions to offend posters. Please put in place some system that allows Keep to be restrained. He has been out of control. If its not the negs system what is it, If it is the pos / neg system what is the number to get him off of here, or restrain him. Please give us a number so at least we have something to look forward too.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He never did answer my question.

Aren't you a little bit curious, too?

• Upvote 2

sorry, can't say I remember the question. I'll look it up in the morn! Love you all!

I asked him if his name was because every time we're having too much fun, he shows up and kicks everybody in the balls.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1