Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Adam

hoot2602

Adam, I have two questions:

1. We constantly hear that we need Erbil, Ch 7 removed, etc, etc, before we see an RV. It makes more sense to me that the most significant reason for the delay of any RV is that the Iraqi government is so disorganized and can't get its stuff together. Your thoughts on this?

2. We also hear about a "basket" of curriencies being revalued simultaneously. What's your current opinion on the basket concept?

Thanks!

• Upvote 14

Adam, I have two questions:

1. We constantly hear that we need Erbil, Ch 7 removed, etc, etc, before we see an RV. It makes more sense to me that the most significant reason for the delay of any RV is that the Iraqi government is so disorganized and can't get its stuff together. Your thoughts on this?

2. We also hear about a "basket" of curriencies being revalued simultaneously. What's your current opinion on the basket concept?

Thanks!

Hey Hoot!

I have a couple of opinions here, but I'll keep it simple.

1. The government is a bit disorganized, but I still think the HCL is the key.

2. It's possible, it's been discussed, but I don't see the Dinar being tied to any other currencies, especially if they make a major change in the exchange rate.

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

Hey Hoot!

I have a couple of opinions here, but I'll keep it simple.

1. The government is a bit disorganized, but I still think the HCL is the key.

2. It's possible, it's been discussed, but I don't see the Dinar being tied to any other currencies, especially if they make a major change in the exchange rate.

:twocents:

In last chat, you said it is HCL, Chapter 7, RV, then tariffs. You are dead on. Cudos to you Adam. 100% correct. This has been my thought for a couple of years now.

With the SIGR report, at the time posted it said they had planned to bring the dinar close to the US Dollar.

Since they want the dinar to have more value then the dollar in Iraq, I believe they will have the dinar valued at just slightly higher than the US Dollar by a dime or two. Then in time (couple years) raise the value over years to regain its true value.

Edited by icfaith
  • Upvote 5

Hello Adam, thanks for the reality and logically based forum.....

I asked this question before and it was deleted or ignored...My understanding is that the UN Security Council votes to implement or re ind sanctions (coated VII, etc.)....Also, that the UN Security Council schedules these votes for mid June and then again in mid-December....since sanctions weren't lifted in June, and a lot of us are of the opinion that sanctions must be lifted for any type of rv/ internationally recognized currency, then is it still realistic to even look for anything between now and December??? If so, why???

Thanks for all you do...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam, thanks for the reality and logically based forum.....

I asked this question before and it was deleted or ignored.

Hey CO, I'm not sure where your question was posted, but I'm sorry it seemed to be missed!

I do my best to address all of the issues, and it seems to help when I do it in my weekly chats.

If it's not an urgent issue, please post your question in the weekly chat thread.

Also, please make sure you get right to the point - when people have to write a ton to ask a question, they usually don't know exactly what they are asking, and that makes it hard to respond!

If it's a "general" question, I'll do my best.