Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JACK POT

TRERUMPH

I HAVE a suggestion, how about everyone thats a member of DINARVETS put into a pot, lets say 500 dinars and predict when the dinar actually revalues and the person that comes closes to that date gets the pot. Now the stipulation is, if you predict lets say july 23 2012 or any date , the year dosent matter ok?

MY PREDICTION IS JULY 23rd 2012, 2013, 2014 AND SO ON....GET IT? so whos game?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I'll volunteer to hold the grubstake while you all take a guess. I doubt many folk have low denom's though, so you better make it 10k and 25k notes before sending it my way. Just trying to make things easier. Please send name, address, dinar, and guess to: 1 morning glory lane, Cabo San Lucas 23410. Thank you for playing, please try again.

• Upvote 1

TER:: interesting proposition! This being invovled with Iraq tho we must first appoint a comittee to study... We expect members to take turns issuing press releases, In arabic of course ...there will 2 a week reporting minimal progress followed by one of a major set back... Form an Iraqi corporation and deposit funds in Warka a t least then get some of that interest ... maybe the winner could buy a small oil field.

• Upvote 1

I HAVE a suggestion, how about everyone thats a member of DINARVETS put into a pot, lets say 500 dinars and predict when the dinar actually revalues and the person that comes closes to that date gets the pot. Now the stipulation is, if you predict lets say july 23 2012 or any date , the year dosent matter ok?

Trerumph if your going to start something like this the bes thing to do is this. first use a 5000 note, let the ones willing to do it agree with their post name and state agreement by signing same name on a post here. Then everyone who loses or at least the honest ones will send their note to an address to be given upon the rv stating the winner. just my thoughts.

I'll volunteer to hold the grubstake while you all take a guess. I doubt many folk have low denom's though, so you better make it 10k and 25k notes before sending it my way. Just trying to make things easier. Please send name, address, dinar, and guess to: 1 morning glory lane, Cabo San Lucas 23410. Thank you for playing, please try again.

I would like to join, but only for 500 IQD.........I only have 25,000 notes, so if I send you, as the trusted high integrity administrator, my 25,000 note for this 500 note pool, you can send me back my change in the form of 4 X 500 notes ??

Ok, I predict never, what do I win?