Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

400 Pound Woman Arrested For Stripping Completely Naked At Bus Stop !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Big Story !

Thug Note: Recently I Was In Fort Lauderdale With My Two Thugletts (They're College Students) And While Driving Down A Major Blvd During Morning Rush Hour Traffic We Saw An Intoxicated 400 Lb Naked Woman Standing At A Bus Stop While Throwing Up. Police Were On The Scene And Traffic Was Chaotic. By The Time We Passed Her She Had Sat Down On The Bus Bench, Opened A Sun Umbrella And Started Flipping Off One Of The Cops. My Son Got A Picture From His Camera Phone As We Drove By. Both Of My Kids Sent The Picture To Their Friends And Some Of Them Posted The Picture To Social Media Where The Picture Went Viral !

One Of Their Friends Found The Following Article About The Incident. I Posted The Picture In The Crazy Thread And There Is A Link At The Bottom !

400 pound woman arrested for stripping completely naked at bus stop

By Daniel Miller

PUBLISHED: 03:07 EST, 22 June 2012 | UPDATED: 03:07 EST, 22 June 2012

A 400-pound woman was arrested after stripping completely naked at a bus stop.

Portly Patricia McCollum was charged with exposure of sexual organs in public and held on a $100 bond following her arrest in Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday afternoon.

The homeless 52-year-old claimed she was only trying to put on a different outfit when she was caught completely naked on the bus bench at 3900 N. Ocean Blvd, according to a report in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

article-2163058-13BB2493000005DC-230_468x349.jpg Strip: Patricia McCollum, 52, was charged with exposure of sexual organs in public after stripping at a bus stop

At a first appearance court hearing yesterday she said: 'That’s why I was changing my clothes on the bus bench. I don’t have anywhere else to stay but bus benches.'

According to court documents McCollum has a record of previous minor offences.

And Police officers who have caught her stripping off in the past have warned her about similar behavior.

McCollum, who uses a walker to stand, is on Social Security disability checks.

article-2163058-13BB2646000005DC-509_468x286.jpg Scene: McCollum was caught completely naked on the bus bench at 3900 N. Ocean Blvd

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163058/400-pound-woman-arrested-stripping-completely-naked-bus-stop.html#ixzz1yxdX5LVB

I Just Posted The Story That Goes With This Picture (This Is The Link To The Picture And Just A Warning That She Is Seen Topless While Sitting Down) Just Remember That Once U Click On It That It Cannot Be Unseen ! :o

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82610-come-in-and-see-the-crazy-side-of-dv-members/page__st__29420#ixzz1yxhEPXar

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Two points I would like to make ...

First ... just exactly what is considered to be "sexual organs"? I understand that what we all have between our legs can be considered such. But I object to women's breasts being considered sexual organs, an organ being a working part of the body, so that does not include things that look good, or smell good, or just feel good to the touch. The work a woman's breasts do is to feed her child. They are not a "sexual" organ. Sexual intercourse does not require them. So ... ?

Second ... Making fun of an obese person, especially a woman, and especially a naked obese woman ... is not making things any better, not only for her but for all the people in the world, and that includes children and teenagers, and young adults, who happen also to be obese, or heading in that direction, or even just think they are overweight. Obesity is a problem, a very large and growing problem, pun definitely intended! Making fun of obesity does not help the problem, it adds to it.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Two points I would like to make ...

First ... just exactly what is considered to be "sexual organs"? I understand that what we all have between our legs can be considered such. But I object to women's breasts being considered sexual organs, an organ being a working part of the body, so that does not include things that look good, or smell good, or just feel good to the touch. The work a woman's breasts do is to feed her child. They are not a "sexual" organ. Sexual intercourse does not require them. So ... ?

Second ... Making fun of an obese person, especially a woman, and especially a naked obese woman ... is not making things any better, not only for her but for all the people in the world, and that includes children and teenagers, and young adults, who happen also to be obese, or heading in that direction, or even just think they are overweight. Obesity is a problem, a very large and growing problem, pun definitely intended! Making fun of obesity does not help the problem, it adds to it.

smee2

I tend to believe that most people would not agree with your first point. While breasts are not required for intercourse, they would be widely regarded as sexual in nature.

I agree with you that making fun of people regardless of their situation is not good, having said that, people can and do, bring attention upon themselves, as this women has done. I realize that at her size and with the need of the walker, she probably has limitations on mobility, but I think she should at her age, realize what might constitute indecent exposure, and consider changing elsewhere. In my area there are numerous gas station / convenience stores readily available that would have a restroom where she certainly could have changed and negated most, if not all, of the attention she has now received.

• Upvote 1

I tend to believe that most people would not agree with your first point. While breasts are not required for intercourse, they would be widely regarded as sexual in nature.

I agree with you that making fun of people regardless of their situation is not good, having said that, people can and do, bring attention upon themselves, as this women has done. I realize that at her size and with the need of the walker, she probably has limitations on mobility, but I think she should at her age, realize what might constitute indecent exposure, and consider changing elsewhere. In my area there are numerous gas station / convenience stores readily available that would have a restroom where she certainly could have changed and negated most, if not all, of the attention she has now received.

well, that double quote above was usefull, wasn't it ? hahahahaha glitch in the system ... what else *shrug*

let's try again ...

I understand your point, but you are not addressing the point that she was charged with exposure of sexual "organs" ... that is not just something sexual in nature, as breasts are ... breasts are an "organ", a part of the body that performs a function, not just looking good, or being something in nature, they are organs. To be precise about it, they are glands, mammary glands (I may have spelled that wrong). The are functional glands on the female of the species only. Their function is to feed the young of the species. They are not sexual organs.

As far as a homeless person saying she has no other place to change ... she may have other places but they may be just as out in the open as the bus bench. Remember, she uses a walker. When I came out of hospital in February I had to use a walker for several weeks. You don't go any further than you have to when you are disabled enough to require that kind of help. You would have her use a washroom in a gas station or convenience store. Yes, they are readily available ... to you and me, people who wash frequently, wear clean clothes, don't smell, don't live on the street, and depending on the location, don't have to use a walker and can go up steps. Where else can she change? Certainly you wouldn't have her change in an alley, out of view. She would be out of view if someone decided to take advantage of her state of undress, or steal her clothing, or even her walker. She could be in much worse shape than being arrested. At least then she would get a safe place to complete her change of clothes, a washroom she may be able to clean up in, and if the people working at the police station should happen to take pity on her she might even get a couple of cups of coffee and something to eat. I have done enough volunteer work with the homeless in downtown Toronto and on East Hastings in Vancouver, to be know that even though they may be cognizant of the law, they are rarely able to abide by some laws. And what might be possible for us, in too many cases is not even a consideration for them. I know you are seeking a solution that would put her out of harms way and abide by the law too ... but that just isn't always possible.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Smee Thank You for your valid points. You articulate so well.

My first reaction was sadness. I could not even imagine being in her "shoes". (in this case no puns)

I do however know that we are all one and "there but for the grace of god, go I".

I appreciate your deep compassion, Smee.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2