Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My hometown is on fire

dcnken12+1

We would respectfully request your prayers (if you're a praying person) or at the very least good thoughts concerning all those who've lost their homes, their animals(pets) the firefighters who are battling this blaze and anyone affected by this horrendous wildfire. Even the US AF Academy has been evacuated. This afternoon it looked like the end of the world with the fire, smoke and heat. Thank you for your thoughts and your prayers in advance. Deacon Ken

• Upvote 3

My thoughts are with you Ken, and other friends in the north that are going through the fires in Colorado. There any many, many critters that have lost their lives. I have family in Colorado Springs and my nephew is a fire fighter. I hope all of you and your homes are safe.

I have been watching the wildfires for weeks. The Little Bear fire of New Mexico and the Fort Collins fire that has been particularly devastating in Colorado. I'm aware of the CO Springs fire. I'm really sorry that you are experiencing such an event. I will pray for you. I hope the fire will be contained very soon. Be safe!

Deacon Ken. I just got home from my vacation in Wisconsin just before they close the I. I am presently looking out my bedroom window with binocs and can see the homes burning. Been here 21 years and this is devastating. My prayers are with you and yours and to all the families that have been evacuated and or have lost in this fire. I have numerous friends who have already lost their homes and others who are waiting. My favorite place to bring family was one of the first big structures to burn The Flying W Ranch. May God be with all who are affected.

• Upvote 1

We would respectfully request your prayers (if you're a praying person) or at the very least good thoughts concerning all those who've lost their homes, their animals(pets) the firefighters who are battling this blaze and anyone affected by this horrendous wildfire. Even the US AF Academy has been evacuated. This afternoon it looked like the end of the world with the fire, smoke and heat. Thank you for your thoughts and your prayers in advance. Deacon Ken

got you in prayer Ken, i have some friends at Ft Carson as well.

Will do. I know this must be heart breaking for you, and all who are trying to put this fire out. Life is hard enough, people don't want to lose their home's to a wild fire.

My prays, and thoughts are with you.

Praying for the rain and this high pressure system to move out of the area. I'm praying for the safety of each citizen, the animals, and especially the firefighters. I have been praying since the fires started. My son lives in Colorado Springs also. He just moved there at the beginning of the month to go to school.

My prayers are with all ... I have a nephew in there giving it the best fight he can as a fire fighter !!!! I wish there was some way I could push all my Florida rain your way. Stay strong for the people that need you and stay safe :angel:

• Upvote 1