Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey everyone. So last week Adam decided to change his time line from now til January 2013. The question is...do you really think the CBI is going to give us an exact date or time line for an RV? I don't think so. NO WAY, NO HOW!

Shabibi was asked a question in Washington D.C in April 2011 pertaining to a possible revaluation. The question was " How far off do you think we are from the potential revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar?" Shabibi answered " Even if I know, I could not tell you!"

Its plain and simple guys. He would never give us a date or a time frame. I included these 2 videos of Shabibi speaking to refresh your memory.

Fast forward to the 11 minute mark on the first video. He continues answering the question on the 2nd video

I believe we will see this event happen sooner than 2013, but for anyone who is holding on to a time line given by the CBI, I don't advise holding on too tight. Watch what they do and not what they say. Just my 2 cents. Feel free to comment. Thanks, Steve

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I agree the process will start before 2013. If true and they are campaigning already on Iraqiya televison of the issuing of lower denoms then it wont take that long till 2013 and many people think they havent printed them yet, think again. Its my belief they have been sitting in a vault in switzerland hint why shabbs is there and the armors cars will soon be bringing them in Iraq. The CBI will NEVER give us a timeline outside of Iraq of when they will be issuing the LD's, they are lying. Banks are ready, It's time for Iraq to put there big boy pants on and make that dinar go international for the first time, good luck.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

I'm basically with you guys. When I saw the CBI statements giving a pretty exact timeline, I went "Really? what happened to all the secrecy?" So, I still have hope. In fact the misdirection could be the best news we've had. Then again, we still don't have the GOI, HCL, or release from Ch 7. So, still clear as mud, huh.

I still suspect Iraq actually asked to delay release from Ch 7 until they RV. And of course they couldn't say that in the news.

Peace and Prosperity