Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haitham al-Jubouri: the tariffs start the end of June

Haitham al-Jubouri: the end of June start of a law of customs tariff

Tuesday 06/26/2012

www.baghdadiabian.com

MP for the National Alliance, Haitham al-Jubouri, that the end of next June will be the deadline for implementation of the customs tariff law after it was withdrawn from the implementation of a number of times. " He told Baghdad International / WAP / Tuesday "the end of this month will apply the law that will contribute to the increase in state revenues of non-oil, explaining that there are rates of up to an additional 30% can be reduced to 5% as well as the possibility of exempting food and those of clothing and needs necessary. " He stressed the need to apply the law as it will contribute to increase the revenues of the Iraqi state is Alinvzih. "

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.baghdadiabian.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dlist%26cat_id%3D10&ei=JIx3T8CEBIGwgweI7_jhDg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CE8Q7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25AD%25D8%25B0%25D9%2581%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B2012/03/31%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7RNSN_en%26prmd%3Dimvns

• Upvote 3

:lol: These guys are faster, and more slippery than I thought! :lol:

I had just posted that they may be just pulling our legs again, and some of us are getting a lot taller everyday!! Gosh, then comes out this article about not postponing it!

These people are the masters of misinformation! They make car salesmen, look like the pope! :lol: No offense to car people..... :D

Hang in there, the Merry-go-Round is picking up some speed!

Go RV!!

:D:D:D

Edited by NWGUY

Thanks KK.... We all knew this week would be a game of ping pong... Come on July 1st !!! That's the date we will know for sure

will they or won't they.

KK I want to say a giant thank you for all you do .. you spend a lot of time digging around for articles and I want you to know there are many of us at DV land that really appreciate all you do :tiphat:

Thanks KK.... We all knew this week would be a game of ping pong... Come on July 1st !!! That's the date we will know for sure

will they or won't they.

KK I want to say a giant thank you for all you do .. you spend a lot of time digging around for articles and I want you to know there are many of us at DV land that really appreciate all you do :tiphat:

Thanks Shelley! One thank you is all it takes.

See you in Paris. I'll be the one at the sidewalk cafe with the latte and twirling with a Rat Terrier named Sophie.......and I will be looking for Martini.

Ciao bella

It is for this very reason we would be foolish to believe anything that comes from Iraq.

True, i.e., one article on the tariffs delay stated the proper personnel were not in place to handle the traffic and process for goods coming into Iraq at the borders. An article a few days ago stated specifically that four (4) foreign companies were contracted (as in past tense) to do exactly this job. Experts that can deploy in time? I doubt it. Many of us know how long the governmental contracting / RFP process takes - a minimum of six months for this job, and every country has people that are unemployed that would jump at this, especially a retired military person.