Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Candy's second CT scan results

Candy01

Hello My Dinar Vets Family,

I had my second CT scan Monday morning. I picked up my contrast last Friday and drank half of it mixed with juice at 9:00 a.m. and the other half at 10:00 a.m. When I got to the clinic, I was given a big cup of more contrast mixed with some type of lemonade. I could only drink about half of it since I was full from before.

My doctor just called with the CT results. It showed my abdomen and pelvis was clear. My doctor correctly noted that the two small spots on my right kidney were there on an ultrasound taken back in 2009.

Now the next step is a needle biopsy of the 3.5 inch mass in the middle of my left lung. I will let you know the results of that test too.

The only thing I can think of is that this must be ESS, which I have had before, because if I had another type of cancer, I would have had another mass elsewhere in my pelvis or abdomen. Do you agree?

Of course I am praying the lung mass is NOT cancer at all.

You wonderful friends have been my ROCK and I SO appreciate it!!

Candy

:)

• Upvote 4

Candy...it not possible for any news to top what you have shared with us here on DV. You remain a constant in my prayers (last prayer @6:25am) and I am excited about your good news thus far. Continue to give thanks for everything as that pleases the Lord. You are being blessed. Remember to be a blessing. Thanks for the update...

Candy, for another kind of super-hope and ways for you to align your mind so you can more effectively fight this disease, please watch the following videos. I sincerely hope you will, and meantime, I'll add my prayers for your complete recovery to the mix. Many Blessings . . . Fran