Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tariffs postponed!!!

cheevo

OK, Just reviewed all the articles on the front page of Nina News (where the link points) and don't see anything pertaining to Tarriffs at all! The article the link actually directs me to is an article from April 29th and has nothing to do with Tarriffs! My opinion is absolute Smoke!

My Bad, I found a small blurb on the right side on the page (with the headline) but No link to an article that I can find. Oh Well.....

I didn't look on INA but here is a link to iknews.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=46817

It is so expected. They still don't have a government. I don't guess they get it. They are the laughing stalk of the ME. Even Maliki didn't get it. He really thought he was going to be the king of baghdad. He does not get it at all. When your fooling with the US, UNSC, WTO, etc (big boys) they don't play. He will not be a dictator and we won't do it but we will make sure someone does after losing our brothers and sisters. I for sure would raise holy h#ll if the US dropped the ball and let that happen.

• Upvote 3

This is just the cabinet aka council of ministers. They have been trying to get this postpone and have been rejected by the parliament. Relax, nothing has change YET. :D

Exactly!! I love how everyone jumps to conclusions and also if they werent coming into affect soon they wouldnt be advertising the LD's on Iraqiya television its coming please be patient people.

• Upvote 2

I didn't look on INA but here is a link to iknews.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=46817

It is so expected. They still don't have a government. I don't guess they get it. They are the laughing stalk of the ME. Even Maliki didn't get it. He really thought he was going to be the king of baghdad. He does not get it at all. When your fooling with the US, UNSC, WTO, etc (big boys) they don't play. He will not be a dictator and we won't do it but we will make sure someone does after losing our brothers and sisters. I for sure would raise holy h#ll if the US dropped the ball and let that happen.

+1 Well put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabinet approves bill to postpone the application of customs tariff law. 26/06/2012 15:52:00

Baghdad / NINA /-- Council of Ministers approved in its session today a bill to postpone the implementation of customs tariff law until the appropriate conditions allow its application.

A statement by government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said : "The Council of Ministers approved informing the Secretariat of the United Nations through the Foreign affairs Ministry to extend the mandate of the United Nations Mission in Iraq to help for an additional a whole year. / End

After reading this a couple times... IMO this article is talking about 2 separate issues ... 1. They approve a bill... Can they pass a bill ?

Does the bill then have to be passed by Parliment ??? tic toc tic toc

2. The United nations mandate is a completely different topic and nothing to do with tariffs !!!

Either way we will know for sure in a couple of days :unsure:

After reading this a couple times... IMO this article is talking about 2 separate issues ... 1. They approve a bill... Can they pass a bill ?

Does the bill then have to be passed by Parliment ??? tic toc tic toc

2. The United nations mandate is a completely different topic and nothing to do with tariffs !!!

Either way we will know for sure in a couple of days unsure.gif

Good catch Shelley! Good Reading! smile.gif I totally missed that and was going blink.gif

Exactly!! I love how everyone jumps to conclusions and also if they werent coming into affect soon they wouldnt be advertising the LD's on Iraqiya television its coming please be patient people.

Easy, can you tell us more about the lds on tv - is it an educational program?

I'm missing something.

WHY is a tarif law necessary to enter WTO.

I thought WTO does not favor tarifs. Favors free trade. Against oppressive or protective ones.

At one time I read they planned a 50% tarif, which they would not favor. But last figure I saw was 5% , acceptable .

Which is it?