Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

simple math

freeze

Body mechanic here not a finance guy. I have been slammed by confessing to this investment with other physicians. Now I get another doc's investment advisor stuff me with the following...SIMPLE MATH ...I appreciate your input on the other post I made as I was tarred and feathered from my accountant buddies. I'll remain stupid but I don't like it. Back to my rock.

SIMPLE MATH

You take $1,000, you walk into a bank / money exchange and you buy $1,000 worth of Iraqi Dinar. And some people believe that if you hold onto it through a currency redenomination like Turkey, Afghanistan & oil-rich Venezuela went through, then the cashier will give you $1m upon changing it back for your $1,000 worth of Dinar?

Yes that’s pretty much it. People latch themselves like a limpet onto “feel-good” (and very convincing) salesmen-GREEDY-GURUS (some of whom were involved in the prior CMKM penny stock fraud “pump and dump” con using the same “secret intel on radio calls” tactics, GURUS-like Okieman, Breitling, Frank26, another site, Kaparoni, Millionday, another site, SteveI) who promise the Earth by trawling currency comparison sites – picking the weakest ones (“just look at HOW MANY you get per Dollar!”) that are weak due to prior chronic / hyper-inflation and try and “pretend” that inflation never occurred and they’re really “undervalued” due to some abnormal “secret aberration” that millions of people around the world who trade them every day are too “stupid” to see but Mr. Pumper of Arkansas or Lubbock, Tx...“knows the secret” – when in fact the currencies are weak simply because they’ve been over printed no different to 1920′s Germany or Zimbabwe. Or 70-odd other countries over the past century.

What they call “undervalued” is in fact – plain ordinary inflation and the dilution effects of basic currency over-supply vs economic demand. And what they amusingly call “the RV” is in fact demanding that 999x more money be printed (which would instantly trigger off hyper-inflation – everyone’s a millionaire but bread will cost $1,500 per loaf, houses would be $250m each instead of $250k, etc…) in the confused belief that “the more money you print the stronger a currency gets”. Back in reality the more currency that are printed – the more each currency unit gets devalued. That happens to all currencies (strong and weak) and isn’t even up for debate as a universal observable phenomenon. If people do not understand it, they need to keep calm and take responsibility for their own education rather than blow off steam out of frustration against those who do.

That there are over 60tn Iraqi Dinar’s and over a staggering 1qdrn (1,000 trillion) Vietnamese Dong in circulation – and that Saddam Hussein printed huge amounts of Dinar under the sanctions (precisely because if you can’t trade or borrow – then all you can do is print!) – goes straight over some people’s heads… That many Iraqi’s are using Dollars (a phenomenon called “Dollarization”) and Vietnamese have been buying houses with gold rather than native currencies speaks for itself. It’s actually pretty racist to declare all those 100m people “stupid” as well. People in their own countries know exactly what’s going on with their own currencies – a lot more than people with a sales agenda who hang onto “radio calls” every week.

As mentioned previously, the debate isn’t even economic anymore – it’s really psychological. That’s why when facts are on the table, all you will get in response is angry emotional outbursts from some people.

Let me ask you some questions – and please think them thru..

Do you believe that a drop of water can be larger than the glass of water from which the drop was taken? Do you believe that a grain of sand can be larger than a beach from which the grain was taken? Is a slice of bread larger than a loaf from which the slice is a part? Can an apple pip be larger than an apple including the pip? Is a screen pixel larger than a screen? Is an electron bigger than an atom including the electron?

Can a fish’s scale be larger than from the same fish it came? Can a leaf be larger than a bush including the leaf? Can a mountain pebble be larger than a mountain including the pebble? Can a wheel be larger than a car (including the wheel)? Can a saddle be larger than a bicycle including the saddle). Can a dog’s claw be larger than the dog (including the claw)? Can a millipede’s leg be larger than the millipede?

Can Iraq’s economy be bigger than Earth’s economy of which Iraq’s economy makes up just 1%?

Most honest sane people would truthfully answer “no” to these questions because the answer is not a relative subjective emotional “feeling” that can be argued over like art critics discussing the “mood” of Da Vinci – it’s one of objective literal physical impossibility.

Where [WE] are going wrong is quite simple – you believe basic mathematics & economics surrounding the redenomination are somehow “relative” and “must have no right answer” because it keeps the dream alive. Your intentions of not getting hurt are entirely understandable, but some things in life do have an objective right answer and plenty of wrong ones – and a country like Iraq can no more have a larger money supply than Planet Earth of which it makes up just 0.43% of the world’s population in people and 0.24% in economy size, than a small village in Hawaii can have an economy larger than the United States of America (which includes that small village) – or France can have an economy larger than Europe – including France!

The “RV” argument is so incredibly stupid that it defies belief that it actually needs explaining why Iraq’s money supply cannot be larger than the total global money supply of every country on planet Earth – including Iraq’s – combined – and 500x larger than Iraq’s own economy (which is the equivalent of America having a money supply of $7,500tn instead of $15.8tn)…

What [WE] seem to crave in post after post seems to be emotional reinforcement rather than simple honesty – you WANT others to “possibly be wrong” just to feel better about your ‘investment’ so you won’t have to think it through – not because it’s the actual truth.

Here is the real truth : Iraq may redenominate – or they may call off the redenomination and not do anything. Either way – the “RV” in the sense of an absurdly claimed 1:1 banknote exchange ratio after a 1000:1 currency adjustment (the world really doesn’t work like that) vs the $ is still a mathematical objective impossibility – because there isn’t enough money on the planet even if every man, woman & child in every country on Earth – all 7 BILLION people – gave every single bank-note, they had to Dinar speculators plus all money in their bank accounts, their incomes, their savings & pensions and resorted to foraging for food to survive. That’s the scale of ridiculousness of the 1:1 banknotes exchange “RV” claims. And no – I genuinely am not wrong in saying “The impossible cannot happen because it is impossible”.

If the whole Earth’s money supply is around $60tn…

http://goldseek.com/news/2009/1-12mh/11.png

…Then Iraq having under 0.24% global GDP cannot possibly have $62tn of Dinar’s whilst also simultaneously being 0.24% of the $60tn! There is nothing to “believe” or “get wrong” about this. It’s basic math with one right and plenty of wrong ones. You’re not just trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, you’re trying to fit a car into a tire, a loaf into a slice, a beach into a grain of sand, an apple into a pip, a glass of water into a droplet, etc. I really cannot think of any other way of spelling it out short of breaking out the purple crayons and explaining why daddy dinosaur’s toe (whom he nicknames “Iraq”) can’t be bigger than daddy dinosaur (whom his wife nicknames “planet Earth”).

The only genuine “unknown” with the redenomination is the “when” – The Iraq Central Bank has delayed it for various reasons number one being inflation creeping up again. The “what” is not unknown and hasn’t been for over two years now. Exceptionally clear information has been given – they’ve even described the new banknote designs in detail.

“The new currency will be printed after deleting the zeros and will include the Kurdish language in addition to the Arabic language. It will bear as well photos of Iraq’s civilizations and patrimony in addition to symbols of Iraqi intellectuals and figures, in addition to coins in both Arabic and Kurdish. This will include a new 50 Dinar bill with a value of $43 (50,000 current note Dinar).”

Dinar speculators don’t want to hear it out of personal discomfort and vested interests – sure that’s a given – but the redenomination simply is what it is whether it’s accepted by ‘investors’ or not.

I have made points politely, honestly and truthfully with 100% verifiable facts for those who are willing to view (which be honest- is the real issue isn’t it?)

:

Yes, [WE] must see the wild contradiction. You print more money – currency value goes down. Yet to turn $30-60bn into $30,000-60,000bn would involve… printing 999x more which would drive its value down not up! Likewise to make 60tn Dinar’s 1,000x stronger would mean reducing the amount circulating to 60bn Dinar’s (redenominating). You can no more “RV” them by keeping the same amount in circulation than you sell Snickers bars for $800 each just slapping a $800 price tag on it. It’s valued by the market, not some centrally planned Communist dictator. No-one else would trade the currency if it suddenly became 1,000x more expensive and still 1,000x more prevalent than peer neighbors like Kuwait (it’ll just instantly self-devalue again due to obvious massive inflation of an entire planet’s money supply all circulating inside a country smaller than Australia!)

I guess it’s one of those “big lie” technique scams – ie, a claim so outrageous that some people believe that no-one could have the sheer impudence or audacity to distort the truth so absurdly – and therefore decide “it must be true because of it”.

Finally you ask; "What is in it for the pumpers, site-owners and story tellers ?" Number one reason is profits. The yield [to a site-owner] will vary depending on the site-owners participation. Many props establish a site to self-perpetuate [meaning-function without the site-owners involvement]. ADS, ADS, ADS, Sell, sell, sell...which means revenue to cover nominal costs for maintaining the site continuance. The site may exist for dinar discussion but ADS may not exist for dinar purchases. Any purchase nets a payday for the owner. Hair and fashions, dating opportunities, incorporating LLC s, buying silver and gold....you name it.

From time to time the site-owner pops-in creating enthusiasm or like [chum-to-shark]..feeding frenzy. It doesn't have to amount to more than [hearsay][bS]etc........Everyone is excited ! [WE] all hang-on for another day, another weekend, another week, another month............another dream of riches.

I have done my damnest not too share this but having time on my hands and a brain that wants my body to-do jumping-jacks again, I could not continue to ignore math. Never did like math. WAY TOO EXACT.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

No kidding, I've been saying this for years and end up with 100 negatives every time I do....not that I care. People will remain stupid. All you have to do is turn on the tv or look at our gov to see that. On the other hand I enjoy watching peoples hopes and dreams be crushed!! :lol: :lol: Is there anyone out there that listens to logic and reason?!?! No one can refute the math.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 32

I am so curious why so many all of a sudden want to doubt any hope of the IRAQI Dinar RVing?

I have never in the last 2 years seen so much negative criticism. I am curious why? I personally wont sell my dinar until it does RV. I wont sell until I see some sure sign which points to this going up or down. We hang on so many things which are not yet accomplished. Yet, in the last year I have seen so much accomplsihed. Is it possible this will not do what we all hope for? YES. Yet, is it possible it will RV nicely?

All of a sudden we see many nay sayers. Just as many of you might claim that the Dinar Sellers give false hope, I am curious if these same sellers think that the DINAR might soon RV that they come here and try to disway anyone from buying and even send out scare tactics to get us to sell? Just something which came into my mind. I keep having to repeat that all anyone has to do is watch all the news over a course of time. Read and get your own knowledge. I have learned from many here and some I have learned to not trust at all. Everyone has a take on this investment. Some crunch the so called financials as if they are the only predetermining factor for an RV. Some read the bible. Some listen to "guru's" or even some self proclaimed know it alls here on this site.

THIS IS A SPECULATIVE MARKET!

Prediction markets (also known as predictive markets, information markets, decision markets, idea futures, event derivatives, or virtual markets) are speculative markets created for the purpose of making predictions. The current market prices can then be interpreted as predictions of the probability of the event or the expected value of the parameter. For example, a prediction market security might reward a dollar if a particular candidate is elected, such that an individual who thinks the candidate had a 70% chance of being elected should be willing to pay up to 70 cents for such a security.

People who buy low and sell high are rewarded for improving the market prediction, while those who buy high and sell low are punished for degrading the market prediction. Evidence so far suggests that prediction markets are at least as accurate as other institutions predicting the same events with a similar pool of participants

The point is NO ONE KNOWS! Those who might know cant say a thing. If you think inside trading is big, think of an RV for a country.

So everyone relax and either ride this out or get out. That is IMHO...

;)

• Upvote 16

I am so curious why so many all of a sudden want to doubt any hope of the IRAQI Dinar RVing?

I have never in the last 2 years seen so much negative criticism. I am curious why? I personally wont sell my dinar until it does RV. I wont sell until I see some sure sign which points to this going up or down. We hang on so many things which are not yet accomplished. Yet, in the last year I have seen so much accomplsihed. Is it possible this will not do what we all hope for? YES. Yet, is it possible it will RV nicely?

All of a sudden we see many nay sayers. Just as many of you might claim that the Dinar Sellers give false hope, I am curious if these same sellers think that the DINAR might soon RV that they come here and try to disway anyone from buying and even send out scare tactics to get us to sell? Just something which came into my mind. I keep having to repeat that all anyone has to do is watch all the news over a course of time. Read and get your own knowledge. I have learned from many here and some I have learned to not trust at all. Everyone has a take on this investment. Some crunch the so called financials as if they are the only predetermining factor for an RV. Some read the bible. Some listen to "guru's" or even some self proclaimed know it alls here on this site.

THIS IS A SPECULATIVE MARKET!

Prediction markets (also known as predictive markets, information markets, decision markets, idea futures, event derivatives, or virtual markets) are speculative markets created for the purpose of making predictions. The current market prices can then be interpreted as predictions of the probability of the event or the expected value of the parameter. For example, a prediction market security might reward a dollar if a particular candidate is elected, such that an individual who thinks the candidate had a 70% chance of being elected should be willing to pay up to 70 cents for such a security.

People who buy low and sell high are rewarded for improving the market prediction, while those who buy high and sell low are punished for degrading the market prediction. Evidence so far suggests that prediction markets are at least as accurate as other institutions predicting the same events with a similar pool of participants

The point is NO ONE KNOWS! Those who might know cant say a thing. If you think inside trading is big, think of an RV for a country.

So everyone relax and either ride this out or get out. That is IMHO...

;)

Youre right in that noone will know until its a done deal but...

We would be kidding ourselves to ignore all the maths,economics and history that points to a simple RD which follows all previous situations where a country has suffered from past inflation and needs to get back on track.

In my personal opinion when you hear someone tell you Iraq is a special case or that we arent privy to all the information or equation they are clutching at straws.

RD talk has gone mainstream in the last month and I equate that to more folks reading the info thats out there which points to a typical RD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Billio0 to answer your question where did the value go.

Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars

To this day in 2012 there is still far too much currency in circulation for the dinar to be worth more than it currently is.

today's rate is if anything fair value considering all the basic economic principles that apply.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Hi Billio0 to answer your question where did the value go.

Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars

To this day in 2012 there is still far too much currency in circulation for the dinar to be worth more than it currently is.

today's rate is if anything fair value considering all the basic economic principles that apply.

Greetings to you RRSport, and thanks for your reply to my question.

I respond by asking another one:

What value remains to the IQD in our possession and that of the large investors and countries who have either forgiven or vastly reduced the debt owed them by Iraq? They certainly didn't do it out of some humane need to let Iraq off the hook, or to help them pull themselves back up by their boot-straps. The folks who orchestrated this plan knew full well what they had in mind, and have the patience to see it through. It just so happens that we, as very small investors by comparison, for the most part don't have the means or resources to be likewise as patient, which is why many of us hang on ever encouraging word uttered by the so-called GURU's.

I contend that based upon the studies I have seen, as well as plenty of information coming from the CBI itself, all IQD NOT held inside the borders of Iraq is NOT to be returned there, but instead held as reserve currency by the respective countries and/or other entities who elect to maintain it as such. Thus, if this is as it claims to be, then there shall be in fact two values; one in-country, and another outside. It is my understanding that this has been the plan all along, which is how we investors were granted the right to purchase it to begin with.

Personally, the benefits I have gained from this investment already far outweighs what I have spent thus far to obtain it. For example; I have a much better plan for my future with or without a huge profit from it simply because I had anticipated such a profit in the past, and made many decisions I most certainly would not have otherwise. In the process i have learned who I can now trust, and whom I probably shouldn't. Furthermore, and most importantly, in preparing for a life of wealth I learned the true value of what is important to me, with or without the wealth. So, you see I can now sit back and relax and watch the show as this drama unfolds without the trepidation or anxiety that others experience with every new news bite or so-called intel. Investors know this instinctively with experience, which is what I have gained the most from my investment in the IQD.

What I am trying to point out here is that it matters not what happens in Iraq short of a civil revolt. Sooner or later those "like-kind" values must be transferred to the outstanding IQD held by the big investors, and by default us little fish. If in fact this is not the case, then I am willing to concede defeat, and accept the truth that I chose unwisely in investing in the IQD.

But, either way I am a winner!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Personally, the benefits I have gained from this investment already far outweighs what I have spent thus far to obtain it. For example; I have a much better plan for my future with or without a huge profit from it simply because I had anticipated such a profit in the past, and made many decisions I most certainly would not have otherwise. In the process i have learned who I can now trust, and whom I probably shouldn't. Furthermore, and most importantly, in preparing for a life of wealth I learned the true value of what is important to me, with or without the wealth. So, you see I can now sit back and relax and watch the show as this drama unfolds without the trepidation or anxiety that others experience with every new news bite or so-called intel. Investors know this instinctively with experience, which is what I have gained the most from my investment in the IQD.

i couldnt agree more with you here .... i feel the same way.

Can you imagine the amount of money we would have spent on financial planning / stock market / commodities / currencies / government operations & procedures / foregin monitary policy courses etc. ......... compared to what all that would have cost I have spent very little investing in the IQD to learn it all for myself, now I will admit maybe some of what I have learnt may not be 100% accurate but everyday is a school day.

I for one hope it does RV but on the off chance nothing happens ...... I wont be disappionted, my life is already headding in a much better direction than it was 3 or 4 years ago.

• Upvote 3

Life is like crabs in a crab cage. If you attempt to get out of the cage

all the other crabs try and pull you back down. They say, nooooo you

can't leave us, you can't get out! But those who refuse to listen to the

sorry crabs will find success and happiness.

• Upvote 4

And this is exactly why I only put out 600.00 bucks for a few hundred thousand dinar. If it hit's great I made some nice money but if it doesn't then I'm out 600.00. I did not jeopardize my mortgage for this!!

I just used my Gator Pit BBQ fund..even if we only get 3x on the return I'll get an even better bbq pit, but I'm hoping for the major rv. Still even if we come out even it's no loss. We still get our money back minus bank fees.

We still get our money back minus bank fees.

End Quote

Which is a loss whichever way you want to call it esp. considering for how many years one has been having their Capital stuck in this ..... meaning not working for them... It's a loss.

Edited by umbertino

I REALLY DON'T CARE!! I have some and that's all that matters! A friend told me about this speculation.. I read alittle and then bought some(not over bought either!).. My way of thinking is this...

If it happens and I don't have any--- I'm still poor and broke and pizzed off

If it happens and its not for millions-- I'm still poor and broke, but I got some change in my pocket!

If it happens and I get millions--- do I need to explain further??

If it does nothing-- I cash in recoup what I can and consider the fact that I have dropped more money in the casinos and on pa lottery

The powerball and mega millions and not to mention what ever state I visited lottery...

^^^^with the dinar, I will atleast get something back from my ""GAMBLE/speculation""

Life will go on no matter what happens, just deal with it!! I dream about this that's all.. As I do about winning the lottery!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

• Upvote 8

No kidding, I've been saying this for years and end up with 100 negatives every time I do....not that I care. People will remain stupid. All you have to do is turn on the tv or look at our gov to see that. On the other hand I enjoy watching peoples hopes and dreams be crushed!! :lol: :lol: Is there anyone out there that listens to logic and reason?!?! No one can refute the math.

I agree that the math does not support a huge RV....but rather a very realistic 3x to 3 1/2x return on our money. Iraq can get all that worthless paper out of circulation (30 trillion) with a combo LOP and then RV to the pre-war rate. And no matter what most people want to believe, a 3 1/2 times retirn on your money in a currency investment is GREAT by any standard. :o

Keep in mind, Adam himself said during last week's chat that he thinks there is a 50%-49%-1% chance it may turn out just this way ;) That's 50% a bigger value increase-49% 3 1/2 x increase and 1% we go bust. That's pretty much an even bet to me :P

• Upvote 2

"Do you believe that a drop of water can be larger than the glass of water from which the drop was taken? Do you believe that a grain of sand can be larger than a beach from which the grain was taken?"

You are mixing apples and oranges here. You are trying to compare things that are of real substance with something that is merely fictional and an illusion. Money is created out of thin air. Not by something of real substance.

"Yes, [WE] must see the wild contradiction. You print more money – currency value goes down. Yet to turn $30-60bn into $30,000-60,000bn would involve… printing 999x more which would drive its value down not up! Likewise to make 60tn Dinar’s 1,000x stronger would mean reducing the amount circulating to 60bn Dinar’s (redenominating). You can no more “RV” them by keeping the same amount in circulation than you sell Snickers bars for $800 each just slapping a $800 price tag on it."

You seem to be basing this on the belief they have to print more currency to cover the increase in value. This is not true at all. Suppose everyone went to their banks to take out all their money in cash? And suppose everyone holding notes and bonds decided to cash them all in for cash. Would there be enough cash in circulation to cover all that? Not even close. The majority of the worlds money supply only exists in digits entered into computers. The fractionalizes, monetized and securitization creates hundreds of times what the actual money supply in cash is. 90% of the entire money supply only exists in the minds of men by using imaginary digits.

The real question to ask here is WHO stands to benefit the most here by magically increasing the value of a currency? The answer is simple. The owners of the central bank which are the same families that own all the central banks around the world. The more value they magically create the more money they make. All that money is just debt. That debt is taxed as interest. All those taxes are paid to the private banking families.

So if today Iraq has 30 triilion in toilet paper where that 30 trillion dinar is worth $25,728,987,993.00 USD (that's 25 Billion, seven hundred twenty eight million, nine hundred ninety seven thousand, nine hundred ninety three dollars USD) and they magically revalue that to 1 dinar to $3 USD, that 30 triilion dinar becomes equal to 90 trillion USD.

Compare 25.7 billion being charged interest vs 90 trillion being charged interest.

Do you think they really care about a few thousand or even hundred thousand people who may have bought some dinar? THEY stand to make the most from this. And they will use up all of Iraq's resources to cover it all with. Just exactly the same way the federal reserve bank here used their fiat currency to extract all the real wealth from this country!

It's all about power and control to take over the planet. They create debt out of nothing, pass that debt onto the people, which they out of ignorance fall for this scam and freely consent to enslave themselves to a small group of people in control of the world's money supply!

This is also why I disagree with all those who under the illusion this is going to be some blessing from God. Are you serious? Does anyone really believe God would only bless a fraction of his people on this planet only to enslave the majority of his people by sticking the masses with the bill to have to repay all this to the banking cartels in the form of interest through massive taxation?

So a few thousand or even few hundred thousand people get rich from this. The rest of the population will get stuck with having to pay to service all this newly created wealth they create out of thin air. Would God really bless that on all his people by enslaving them into a never ending tax that will never repay all this newly created DEBT?

There is NO MONEY! No such thing exists! What everyone calls money is actually just DEBT! The global system is solely based on a credit and debt system. And the people are the real creditors. Governments are the actual DEBTORS, and banks are nothing but a currency exchange and servicer for the creditors and debtors. Only the people have been duped into beleiving they are the debtor!

Government borrow from the central banks. All credit governments use to borrow off of is the credit of the people. The credit of the people comes from the people's collective labor from all the products and services they provide. Governments extract all the energy/labor from the people that the people freely give to the government, the government creates bonds based on all that collective energy/labor they will freely recieve from the people, and borrow against those bonds. The central banks use those bonds to create a DEPOSIT to create an account in the amount of those bonds, and prints IOU's, Promises to PAY, called federal reserve NOTES, that is loaned to the government!

Everyone "thinks" it is the banks that create money out of thin air, but while it is true the money is created out of thin air, it isn't the banks creating that, it is the PEOPLE that create it all out of thin air!

This is WHY governments had to create each living man, woman and child a strawman to use. This strawman was created by the birth certificate to create a fictitious entity in man's IMAGE. Only most people have no clue about this fact and they all actually believe that birth certificate name is THEM or believe that fictitious name on that birth certificate in THEIR NAME! But the truth is, that is NOT YOU and that is NOT YOUR Name! It is just a fictitious entity Name created by government that government issues you their CERTIFICATE of THEIR fictitious entity Name for YOU to merely USE that entity Name to conduct commerce within their artificial imaginary world! In their artificial world they can NOT and will NOT recognize a living man or woman. They can ONLY recognize a fiction.

Everything you do in life you USE their fictitious Name to do it with. By using their fictitious entity Name you freely give everything to their fictitious entity Name. This is how ALL PROPERTY becomes vested in the STATE!

Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph in the right column.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Right there they tell you that YOU do not own anything and anything you THINK you own is merely by USERSHIP. EVERYTHING is owned by Government! And YOU have freely GIVEN everything to Government by USING their fictitious entity Name they created by their birth certificate!

If you don't believe this then go to your State Vital Statistic Office in the State you were born in and just try to get the original birth record from them! They will not and will never give that to you. Well if that is YOURS or YOUR NAME, then as owner of that NAME you are entitled to get that orginal record! They could just make a COPY of that orginal and keep that for their records and give you the original if it is YOURS! But it is NOT YOURS! It belongs to Government! It is THEIR property and THEIR registered fictitious legal Name! Several States have actually ADMITTED this! They stated the STATE does NOT record or register any babies! They record and register an EVENT! They also said THEY OWN the original birth record (which is the legal TITLE to that Name) and they also said THEY OWN that Name on that birth record!

The way the scam works is like this:

YOU the living man USE their fictitious entity Name for everything. You get a job and on the job application you put THEIR fictitious entity Name as the employee. You the living man they give that company your LABOR which you are freely giving all your labor to that fictitious entity Name you put on that job application. The employer than issues that entity Name a paycheck, which is nothing but an IOU and PROMISE TO PAY, which you then go and deposit that IOU check into a bank account you opened up in that same fictitious entity Name. Upon you GIVING ALL YOUR LABOR to that entity Name the Government converts that energy/labor you gave their registered property Name into their fictional CREDIT. At that moment their registered property Name just became a DEBTOR that owes the DEBT for all that CREDIT that YOU the living man just GAVE to their registered property Name!

But because YOU are living in the Matrix within their artificial illusional world, YOU merely believe that is YOU.

When YOU use their entity Name to acquire a home with, you sign THEIR entity Name to the note, which YOU the living man just issued that entity Name YOUR CREDIT. The bank then takes that note and DEPOSITS that note into an account to create the CREDIT you just gave to that entity name. The bank then takes that credit amount you just created and loans it to the government's entity Name. That entity Name becomes the DEBTOR. The government being the legal title holder and owner of that entity Name is the OBLIGOR that is liable for all the DEBTS owed by THEIR registered property Name! ALL debt owed by that registered property Name is all debt obligations of the Government! Not YOU the living man. YOU the living man is actually the CREDITOR!

Because YOU the living man are ignorant of all this where YOU merely believe you are that name or that is your name, you then take it upon yourself to act as the trustee/fudiciary FOR that entity name where by your having performed the government's duty to administrate the affairs of their registered property name, you freely consented to be the liable party for their entity name.

In fact, there isn't even a currency that is authorized for the private sector to use The private sector being all living men, women and children who are all not a party to the foreign corporate United States, Inc. and its 50 subsidiary foreign STATE OF XXXXX, Inc's.!

Congressional Record - House - March 9, 1933

"The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the Nation."

The credit of the nation means YOU the living men and women. Everything is backed by YOUR credit and YOUR credit alone!

"The money so issued will not have one penny of gold coverage behind it. because it is really not needed. We do not need gold to back our internal currency."

Right there they state the money is only THEIR INTERNAL currency! Are YOU the government? Are YOU IN the government? If not, you are EXTERNAL, not part of their INTERNAL corporate government!

They also confirm this is only an INTERNAL currency only authorized to be used IN their corporate govenment in their Act passed by CONgress to protect THEIR currency!

January 30, 1934. [H. R. 6976.]

An Act to protect the currency system of the United States

Sec. 15 - As used in this Act the term "United States" means the Government of the United States ;

the term "currency of the United States" means currency which is legal tender in the United States, and includes United States notes, Treasury notes of 1890, gold certificates, silver certificates, Federal Reserve notes, and circulating notes of Federal Reserve banks and national banking associations;

They tell you everything within in their own published laws. Their currency is an INTERNAL currency created to ONLY be used WITHIN their government and government controlled banking system. It was never authorized to be used by the private sector!

Do see the language they use here? The United States MEANS the GOVERNMENT of the United States. The currency MEANS currency which is legal tender "IN" the United States, which United States MEANS Government of the United States! Are YOU the Government of the United States? Are YOU "IN" that Government of the United States? If not, then YOU are NOT authorized to be using federal reserve notes!

But to technically get around this they are not issuing YOU any currency. They are technically issuing their currency to their registered property Name they created which that fictional Name being created WITHIN their government is "IN" their government!

They issue FRN's to THEIR entity Name, then you the living man are using those FRN's on behalf of and for that entity Name. That Name is only a fiction and fictions can't do anything for itself. It needs a living being to do everything for it on its behalf! You bein issued their CETIFICATE of their registered property Name is their authorization of authorizing you to use their entuty name and sign their entity name for their entity name!

Under the bankruptcy of the foreign corporate United States, Inc., and by executive order of their CEO/President FRD, they removed all currency from the private sector and had the people turn in all their gold. As part of this bankruptcy where government took everything away from the people including ownership of ALL property, where ALL property is now vested in the STATE, the government is to pay ALL the bills! That means ALL YOUR BILLS! You are giving away evertything to government and having given away everything to government, and there being no money or currency in the private sector, you have no ability to pay for anything! You have freely given EVERYTHING to the STATE by giving everything to their registered property Name and everything is registered in that fictitious name which the STATE being the legal title holder of that name becomes owner of ALL property!

Since YOU are the actual CREDITOR for the United States all you have to do now is merely step up and FORGIVE the United States of ITS debt they owed through their registered property Name!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I[i] have heard the doubters arguments many times over, and even on occasion allowed myself to get hot and bothered whenever that one fellow DV member with the sneer and cap on sideways who claims he was once a small time pimp manages to successfully incite some to anger, and dampen the hopes of many here time and time again

Excellent post, I know that the color of the cap is BLUE

Billo0, you and I think alike......I bought in 2006 and new I would have in my shoebox in a safe for at least 10 years.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We still get our money back minus bank fees.

End Quote

Which is a loss whichever way you want to call it esp. considering for how many years one has been having their Capital stuck in this ..... meaning not working for them... It's a loss.

Dont count this as a loss so quickly. It sucks to wait for all of us.

Especially in these economic times. What would really bite the big one is if you sold and the next day it did RV.

Peace and be well.

• Upvote 1

Yes, [WE] must see the wild contradiction. You print more money – currency value goes down. Yet to turn $30-60bn into $30,000-60,000bn would involve… printing 999x more which would drive its value down not up! Likewise to make 60tn Dinar’s 1,000x stronger would mean reducing the amount circulating to 60bn Dinar’s (redenominating). You can no more “RV” them by keeping the same amount in circulation than you sell Snickers bars for $800 each just slapping a $800 price tag on it. It’s valued by the market, not some centrally planned Communist dictator.

indeed lets look at how much money USA has printed since 80's

My link

Denomination $100

FY 2005 668,800,000

FY 2006 950,400,000

FY 20071,088,000,000

FY 2008 1,209,600,000

FY 2009 1,785,600,000

Indeed US$ should bet hundred times lower than its current value

• Upvote 2

Life is like crabs in a crab cage. If you attempt to get out of the cage

all the other crabs try and pull you back down. They say, nooooo you

can't leave us, you can't get out! But those who refuse to listen to the

sorry crabs will find success and happiness.

I continue to search for success and happiness, while ignoring the crabs.......I do itch a lot though

• Upvote 1