Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul-- WOW

abner

http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/the-incontrovertible-conundrum-of-dr-ron-paul/#comment-24481 -----THIS YOU HAVE TO READ----------- Ron Paul-- WOW-NEVER REVEALED BEFORE- I wonder if you have these same problems in Canada-is there anyway to check it out? maybe by using some of the same info here?are you in the same boat as the 13th state?or colony? are you catleor free ? what is this all about-have you ever wondered if your getting shafted? BETTER READ THIS -This is just a piece that may wake you up :unsure:
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I wonder if this is on Youtube? The few that need to see this don't read all that well.

Nice jonjon. You have taken a page right out of Obama's play book. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid? I think you just showed who is stupid. And you wonder why RP followers aren't getting the respect you think they should? wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Nice jonjon. You have taken a page right out of Obama's play book. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid? I think you just showed who is stupid. And you wonder why RP followers aren't getting the respect you think they should? wink.gif

The RP supporters aren’t getting any respect due to their attack on the republican candidate and party. They have used every form of propaganda the left has supplied to guarantee the mans political destruction. Destroying Mitt Romney will not get Ron Paul elected. True conservatives can see exactly who is using Obama’s playbook.

• Upvote 3

Destroying Mitt Romney will not get Ron Paul elected.

Nor will hiring Romney do anything to cut spending, prevent a police state (world), rid our government of corruption, or address our broken monetary system. I'll be writing Ron Paul in and taking a picture of my ballot. I will explain to my kids when they are older that I and many others tried to address the problems that were created by our parents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ron Paul was silenced by the mainstream media because of the Federal Reserve. Wake the f up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jbTxbY6-Oo&list=PLCC0B1DE294FFE6FD&index=21&feature=plpp_video

This investment here is a fiat play. I would take a loss if it meant an end the Federal Reserve and Rothschild run central banks around the world! No more war! No more poverty! No more left/right bullchit! United we would be! KNOW THAT!

• Upvote 2

What does the Federal Reserve have to do with it. this is all i hear is end the FED? So the Fed is the root to all of the problems that Plague the US?

The FED is a big reason why inflation is so high and the devaluation of the US dollar continues. It is a reason why the price of gods rise, while the purchasing power of our money continues to decrease. it interferes with the free market by manipulating interest rates and pumping imaginary money into economies whenever it sees fit.

• Upvote 2

What does the Federal Reserve have to do with it. this is all i hear is end the FED? So the Fed is the root to all of the problems that Plague the US?

YES! We are slaves to the central banks! Research and enlighten yourself.

CNBC just admitted the other day that we are all slaves to the central bankers on LIVE TV.

Don't fool yourselves, the revolution is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8E77Lv2HE

• Upvote 1

Some full documentaries you can watch on youtube that explain the Fed and what it is the criminal cartels running the world do.

Did you know the book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz was about the Federal Reserve?

Zeitgeist - Arguably one of the most enlightening of films -

The Secret of Oz - Another great film about the secrets of the Federal Reserve - http://youtu.be/fEqkphVOkHc

History of the Federal Reserve - Oldie but goodie - http://youtu.be/EeIM-4hJO44

End Game - What we're dealing with today - http://youtu.be/20gHSO6YxQ0

Thrive - Explains suppressed free energy technologies and the global monopoly of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and how innovation in that industry lacks because of it. -

Gashole - Another film that goes into the oil industry and how the families that monopolize it keep our society from thriving. - http://youtu.be/CibBfxHiI2M

Edited by djhemp
  • Upvote 2

Not everyone subscribes to the banks hold us all in slavery. Banks and bankers have supported my life and lifestyle for many years. I am not in debt to any bank at present and their name is not attached to any of my property. Fear seems to be the common trait of all the conspiracy theories.

The Big Bad Bogie Bank coming to eat your children might not the problem at all. Ineffective politicians that have never and are incapably of accomplishing anything could be the cause. Ron's batting zero after 30 years in politics.

• Upvote 1

Ron's batting zero after 30 years in politics.

Wrong again...

Ron Paul Knocked it Out of the Park

ron-paul-baseball.jpg

Literally. Reports Roll Call:

On Thursday, (Ron) Paul will be inducted into the CQ Roll Call Congressional Baseball Hall of Fame.

Paul was a solid performer for seven years on the Republican team, but he is being honored largely for a single moment — the night in 1979 when he smacked a pitch from former Ohio Democratic Rep. Ron Mottl over the left-field wall at Four Mile Run Park in Alexandria, Va., a Fenwayesque shot of about 310 feet.

It is believed to be the first out-of-the-park homer in the history of the Congressional game. (The only other, by Illinois GOP Rep. John Shimkus, hit the foul pole in 1997 at Prince George’s Stadium in Bowie, Md. Others have hit inside-the-park homers.)

Paul will become the 22nd member of the Hall of Fame in a ceremony before the start of the 51st Annual CQ Roll Call Congressional Baseball Game on Thursday night at Nationals Park.

“I think they honored me that night with an award for doing it,” Paul told Roll Call in an interview for a story that will appear in Thursday’s game program. “It was a lot of fun, that’s all. There was no long-lasting significance.”

Now there is.

Like most high-achievers, Paul would rather talk about the one that got away.

“I remember the one I missed,” Paul said. “I hit the top of the wall and got a double.” And that was at old Memorial Stadium in Baltimore, the former home of the Orioles.

He ended his career with a .294 batting average, six runs scored and six RBIs during seven games

I admit I didn't read the whole shebang. I remember the seventies, and I remember Ron Paul being a voice in the wilderness way back then. He has always embraced unpopular ideas, but they are true nonetheless. A lot of those un-passed bills represented ideas similar to "Audit the Fed" that congress would NEVER have passed...even though they might have stopped the hemorrhaging of funds that has resulted in our current state of debt.

I don't think Mr. Paul is perfect by any means...but voting for him, or even electing him...would be a radical change in United States politics - and that's what I intend to vote for. I know he has some policy ideas that many find fault with, and that's why our government was designed to utilize debates, checks, and balances. I'm tired of this soap opera we call elections because I know that both candidates are cut from the same cloth.

• Upvote 2

It is important to note that for the 12 terms that Ron Paul has been in Congress, this man has achieved the almost unheard of feat of passing not one national bill/law as a sponsor in these 24 years of “fighting for liberty in Washington“. In other words, for the last 24 years, Ron Paul has been nothing but talk! He has placated the very people who would otherwise be carrying pitchforks and guns to their legislator’s offices by giving them exactly what they needed: hope. Ron Paul has served as the great white hope of patriots everywhere. And this ability to control the heartbeat of the resistance with nothing but broken promises along side complete inaction with empty words and catch-phrases has created a whole generation of deer in headlights - while the most dire of tyranny and injustice is taking place in full sight of Paul’s hopeful and faithful supporters.

Well… To be fair, one of Paul’s congressional bills did pass. It was entitled:

A Bill:

H.R. 2121

“To authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Galveston, Texas, to the Galveston Historical Foundation.”

• Upvote 1

It is important to note that for the 12 terms that Ron Paul has been in Congress, this man has achieved the almost unheard of feat of passing not one national bill/law as a sponsor in these 24 years of “fighting for liberty in Washington“. In other words, for the last 24 years, Ron Paul has been nothing but talk! He has placated the very people who would otherwise be carrying pitchforks and guns to their legislator’s offices by giving them exactly what they needed: hope. Ron Paul has served as the great white hope of patriots everywhere. And this ability to control the heartbeat of the resistance with nothing but broken promises along side complete inaction with empty words and catch-phrases has created a whole generation of deer in headlights - while the most dire of tyranny and injustice is taking place in full sight of Paul’s hopeful and faithful supporters.

Well… To be fair, one of Paul’s congressional bills did pass. It was entitled:

A Bill:

H.R. 2121

“To authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Galveston, Texas, to the Galveston Historical Foundation.”

With that stance on Ron Paul, i fully understand what is wrong with you now.

Reality is what you make it. Right or wrong. That excuse wont work for what is wrong with you, and it is no little thing.

Reality is based in facts, truths, and records. What is wrong with you has nothing to do with honesty.

• Upvote 1

There we go scrum Jon reposts an excerpt from first link in thread that states fact about ur beloved Paul and u go to insults I guess it will be my turn next or u will just have to start a new thread full of you tube videos about conspiracies and the evil banks or how Obama and romney are owned by jp Morgan keep beating that dead horse fact is Ron Paul collected a congressional paycheck for 24 plus years with nothing to show for it but I'm sure when 10% that's being generous write his name in the USA will be better for it

• Upvote 2