Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv w/o ch.7?

odebiyi

I am new here and I have a burning question. If IQD rv's without ch.7 then that means The IQD wouldn't be traded internationally right? If this happens we wouldn't be able to cash in at any banks in the U.S. My question is in this scenario would our only option be to fly to Iraq and cash in over there or are there any other options. Thanks in advance to any answers I may receive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am new here and I have a burning question. If IQD rv's without ch.7 then that means The IQD wouldn't be traded internationally right? If this happens we wouldn't be able to cash in at any banks in the U.S. My question is in this scenario would our only option be to fly to Iraq and cash in over there or are there any other options. Thanks in advance to any answers I may receive.

There are many others options. You can take a ship to Italy, then hike around to Greece. Take a taxi to Instabul. Hike south to Jordan. Rent a prop plane to Kuwait. Cross the border and buy a camel that will take you to the nearest bank.

You don't have to take a ship either. The options are endless. Even how you get to Miami. Possibilities abound.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 5

That question has been asked for the last 8 years. My answer is don't worry about it. The chances of anything happening to Iraq's currency in the near future is slim to none IMHO. My advice is to look at every angle of this investment and don't expect anything. And for the love of everything that is holy and sacred do not believe any rumors whatsoever. If you even heard a fraction of the CRAP we've heard over the years you would puke right where you sit. Literally you would involuntarily vomit all over your keyboard. :angry:

P.S. Don't get your info from anywhere but here. Unless you believe in the Easter bunny. Best of luck.

Edited by MrDinarman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think the chances of it RV'ing without the lifting of Ch 7 is ALMOST impossible. Welcome to the site, hope you have fun here and get alot of information here.

I read on here a few days ago where someone said Iraq had to have a tradable currency (RVed) to get out of Ch 7 so who knows.

I read on here a few days ago where someone said Iraq had to have a tradable currency (RVed) to get out of Ch 7 so who knows.

Chapter VII has to do with securing peace, not related to monetary policy.

"Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets out the UN Security Council's powers to maintain peace. It allows the Council to "determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression" and to take military and nonmilitary action to "restore international peace and security".

Chapter VII also gives the Military Staff Committee responsibility for strategic coordination of forces placed at the disposal of the UN Security Council. It is made up of the chiefs of staff of the five permanent members of the Council.

The UN Charter's prohibition of member states of the UN attacking other UN member states is central to the purpose for which the UN was founded in the wake of the destruction of World War II: to prevent war. This overriding concern is also reflected in the Nuremberg Trials' concept of a crime against peace "starting or waging a war against the territorial integrity, political independence or sovereignty of a state, or in violation of international treaties or agreements..." (crime against peace), which was held to be the crime that makes all war crimes possible.

• Upvote 2

Vietnam is not under any santions and their currency is worth 20855 VND - 1 USD.... and the banks will cash this in for you... But.... Iraq, even if they RV (when ever), banks will not and can not do anything with their currency without CH 7 being lifted.... a santion is a santion... if they can't play with the rest of the world it don't matter what or when they RV/RI, we still won't be able to cash out... even the foreign banks are not accepting IQD, not allowed... santions guru's, santions. Santions not lifted, no can play...

There are many others options. You can take a ship to Italy, then hike around to Greece. Take a taxi to Instabul. Hike south to Jordan. Rent a prop plane to Kuwait. Cross the border and buy a camel that will take you to the nearest bank.

You don't have to take a ship either. The options are endless. Even how you get to Miami. Possibilities abound.

Hope that helps.

I'm going to look at the Kamel transportation network. I keep an eye on her here and since she knows so much I'd like to catch a lift with her. Hey Kamel Keeper, can I catch a ride with you? One hump or two? If only one can I get my own? If two can I hitch a ride with you? I'll pay you when we get to CBI. No mas Dinero right now. Have to beg until we get there.

DW

That question has been asked for the last 8 years. My answer is don't worry about it. The chances of anything happening to Iraq's currency in the near future is slim to none IMHO. My advice is to look at every angle of this investment and don't expect anything. And for the love of everything that is holy and sacred do not believe any rumors whatsoever. If you even heard a fraction of the CRAP we've heard over the years you would puke right where you sit. Literally you would involuntarily vomit all over your keyboard. :angry:

P.S. Don't get your info from anywhere but here. Unless you believe in the Easter bunny. Best of luck.

I believe in this one!! stock-photo-a-rat-is-wearing-bunny-ears-and-holding-an-egg-for-easter-47008384.jpg:lol:

• Upvote 1