Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHAPTER 7

6-25-2012 Baghdad: Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member. Iraq exit from huge item VII during the next few, after the return of bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait. After repeated visits by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to some Arabic and foreign States that have reservations on the Iraq policy of the former regime that prompted Iraq to “perils” and military wars, especially the provinces of Kuwait State of normalization of political and economic relations sister return Iraq to its regional and international environment. These visits resulted in several things flowing for Iraq and its people, through the normalization of relations between Iraq and Kuwait and the return of common interests between the two countries in all fields, especially after our Arab brothers in the embrace of Baghdad Arabic Summit, these are all signs of good in the near future to raise Iraq from under item VII and grant full sovereignty and freedom in the disposition of his assets. President Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion of Kuwait in 1990, on the impact of sanctions imposed on Iraq by the international community and development under item 7 which makes him a threat to global peace and security. The sanctions included a ban of importation of chemicals and nuclear technology that might be used in clandestine programmes of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, the United Nations has allowed in 1995 for Iraq to sell oil in exchange for obtaining food, the so-called “oil for food” programme No. 986. http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=40233

• Upvote 11

Thank You SWFloridaGuy smile.gif That was an exellent discription of what Chapt 7 is and my earlier rant about my frustration about how they (UN) aren't helping the Iraqi's probably does not apply. sad.gif Seems the sanctions are more about "threats" to other countries than human rights within a country... I thought different.

Like I say, I learn something new everyday. Thank You So Much. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Sweet! Where in swfl are you from?

Punta Gorda area.

Thank You SWFloridaGuy smile.gif That was an exellent discription of what Chapt 7 is and my earlier rant about my frustration about how they (UN) aren't helping the Iraqi's probably does not apply. sad.gif Seems the sanctions are more about "threats" to other countries than human rights within a country... I thought different.

Like I say, I learn something new everyday. Thank You So Much. smile.gif

Hey there good to see ya. Hope you're having a great weekend. We're getting stormed out pretty good over here.

Punta Gorda area.

Hey there good to see ya. Hope you're having a great weekend. We're getting stormed out pretty good over here.

Very cool. I'm in Naples. Nothing like a tropical storm to help catch up on some dinar news ! B)

Edited by steveflex7
  • Upvote 1

the chapter 7 will be gone in the coming !!!! { year ? } i think the u.n. spokes person mentioned that all looks good in 6 months ,,,, lets hope this goes as planned ,,, i`m concerened about the scremish fighting in the turkish and kurdish areas near the turk boarders ,,, also this crazy mess with maliki ,,, hope it is all just smoke ,,, this would be one big sale if it were { all just talk } hoping the news about goverment shutting down is { acutually the process of R \/ bayyyyybeeee} ;)

SWFG

are you getting hammered over there by the storm or for any other reason :lol: :lol:

Dame

Haha getting hammered while I'm getting hammered would be more fun but right now I'm just getting hammered. Under a tornado warning all day. Gives me an excuse to stay in and hang out with you find folks. :reading-newspaper:

Thanks SWFG, Im riding it out as well St Pete Beach area we are getting hammered by steady 45 - 50 mph winds non stop rain with salt water 2 feet away from the door. Holy cow its coming down. High tide is going to be interesting :o

I'm in close proximity to you

Flooding is pretty bad over here

I saw what looked like a part of someones dock go by a while ago... :o

Where is that damn RV????????

Regardless of what all the sensible people I know tell me, I still believe ....

We shall see

Dame

Thanks SWFG, Im riding it out as well St Pete Beach area we are getting hammered by steady 45 - 50 mph winds non stop rain with salt water 2 feet away from the door. Holy cow its coming down. High tide is going to be interesting :o

Me too SWFG, and batten down PT guy. I so hope it doesn't travel up the coast to Virginia Beach.

Wow what a great article!

That damn storm popped up out of nowhere! I'm over in WPB and course watching and gettion some heavy storms with tornado warnings.......I ain't scared though :D

Btw to those of you in the coastal areas stay safe!