Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD CALL

SWFloridaGuy

6-23-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the conference call Scooter-EG, Enoch8, Patriot, Russell, Marcus Curtis and TenMillion did last night. It's not an easy task to take the challenging topics head on and they did. They also put out a challenge to the "any minute" hypers for a healthy debate. I would very much like to hear that call but I will be surprised if they have any takers, which should tell you something in and of itself. Many intel providers rely on "super secret intel" from sources who have no evidence to substantiate their claims and whose credibility is highly suspect at this point. This has proven to be an inaccurate way to approach this. We should encourage healthy debate, it will only lead to a better understanding for all parties involved. One thing not mentioned on the call that I would like to hear addressed is the SIGR report. According to the SIGR's (special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction) quarterly report sent to the US Congress, the IMF and the CBI both project GDP to grow by 12% in 2012. Crude oil reached its highest production in decades and foreign commercial activity jumped 40%. The CoR who among other things pass federal laws, ratify treaties and approve nominations of specified officials, recently approved the largest budget in the country's history. The SIGR report states Iraq's currency reform project, the goal of which is to raise the exchange rate of the IQD to a level just less than equal to the USD, has been postponed due to political tensions. I still believe in a RV 100%. I just don't think we should expect a high rate initially and, in actuality, that would be a dramatic change that would have global financial implications of historic proportions. My money is with the SIGR report until I hear a good rebuttal as to why I should disregard it. I'm also still of the belief that a RV depends upon inflation and stability. This was also backed up in the SIGR report that stated the economic reforms had been delayed due to political tensions. Nothing in this is guaranteed but the hope is as soon as the political crisis is resolved and we see announcements of Erbil, HCL, Ministers and the Strategic Council, there will be adequate stability and no remaining obstacles left to overcome from a political standpoint. These are just my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Hey SW Florida Guy - Do you consider Chapter 7 being settled an important part before an RV?

I've never seen any direct evidence of that. I don't really have enough information to make an educated guess but I do know that sanctions are used to apply pressure when diplomatic measures fail. So, I guess it would all depend on what the will of the UNSC is. There may be some confidential stipulations we're not aware of similar to how WTO membership is considered on an individual, case-specific basis. There may be private requirements and stipulations in addition to the basic, general guidelines we see in print but I really have no evidence to support this one way or another. I just see the Chapter 7 consideration as general progress that Iraq is moving forward.

As usual, insightful and well said.

I just wish they would get their **** together. I swear sometimes it seems they are like a bunch of junior high school kids running things there!

Or here.

Or there.

Haha I sure hear ya on that one. Someone needs to crack that whip. Boom cracka lacka!!

• Upvote 3

SWFG you bring not only really good information, but educated, level headed opinions to this site. I think the DV family is blessed that you are here, I know that your two bits added to some of the few other credible sources out there have changed the way I approach this investment. Thank you for all you do, and thanks to Adam for this great forum!

• Upvote 5

The SIGR report is referring to the currency reform plan the CBI has been talking about for two years. By deleting three zeros they will raise the value of the dinar to just under a dollar. It's clearly talking about a lop but the gurus want to spin it to mean RV. If they were planning on revaluaing to 1000 times the current value would they put it in a report that will be published on the internet where a billion people could read it? Think about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

SWF.... good points.... I would be happy with a freakin RV of .01, if I had to choose that over some of the other scenarios.... I want an RV more than any thing else.... And if would be really super swell if what you have here, would support that probability unequovically.... Unfortunately, what I don't see in conflict with the SIGR report or process is...... if they rebase their currency (RD) and then put the exchange rate on par with the dollar... wouldnt that be possible relative to the SIGR report. I don't see anything in this report conflicting with that possibility either..... Don't want it... and would walk away much more assurred if one could link a higher probability score to the RV possibility over the RB...

BTW, we used to chat all the time on another forum... in PMs.... The only conversation I remember is I said something to the effect of knowing that T Cruise paid K Holmes...... and you came back with .... yup.. and I know how much.... lol lol...

ring any bells :D (and if so, please do not shout out that name... rofl rofl )

Doc Rob,

I do believe you have responded to this same subject (c.c.) already, in the Lop section. I think we all know your opinion. You have to respect others and how they might view this, as positive. You know what they say about continuing do to do the same thing, and expecting a different result. Why even bother? You are trying to kill a mosquito with an axe. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure Iraq is going SOMEWHERE...and soon...lol....

PRESENTING: The Hottest Economies In The World

http://www.businessi...ies-2012-6?op=1

4aprofit,

Your link does not work. You copied and pasted incorrectly. It happens.

Perhaps this is it The Hottest Economies In The World

#1: Iraq +25.4%

Wikimedia Commons

Est. 2012 GDP: +11.1 percent

Est. 2013 GDP: +13.1 percent

Est. 2014 GDP: +11.0 percent

Economy: Iraq's major export is oil, and it accounts for 90 percent of the government's revenues. The country is also in a rebuilding phase in the wake of U.S. occupation, with construction a major driver of the economy as well.

Source: The World Bank, CIA World Factbook

We must prepare ourselves for anything including a LOP. This investment is a gamble as stated in the conference call by Scooter.

All IQD may possibly be worthless paper outside of Iraq & CBI may not be obligated to honor them in event of a RV.

Nobody knows nothing untill it actualy happens. We are all just speculating our opinions, including the gurus.

This conference call has been the most honest & straight forward, rather than pumping. We have been made aware of the rewards & the pitfalls of this ride.

If you haven't done so...listen to this CC in it's entire.

As usual, insightful and well said.

I just wish they would get their **** together. I swear sometimes it seems they are like a bunch of junior high school kids running things there!

Or here.

Or there.

This CC was the most informative to date by making us aware of the risks of this ride. Hats off to Scooter & the team for exposing the risks of this investment rather than just pumping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SWFG you bring not only really good information, but educated, level headed opinions to this site. I think the DV family is blessed that you are here, I know that your two bits added to some of the few other credible sources out there have changed the way I approach this investment. Thank you for all you do, and thanks to Adam for this great forum!

Agree. Thanks be for the honesty exposing this investment for all it's rewards & possible letdowns. Go RV.

We must prepare ourselves for anything including a LOP. This investment is a gamble as stated in the conference call by Scooter.

All IQD may possibly be worthless paper outside of Iraq & CBI may not be obligated to honor them in event of a RV.

Nobody knows nothing untill it actualy happens. We are all just speculating our opinions, including the gurus.

This conference call has been the most honest & straight forward, rather than pumping. We have been made aware of the rewards & the pitfalls of this ride.

If you haven't done so...listen to this CC in it's entire.

This CC was the most informative to date by making us aware of the risks of this ride. Hats off to Scooter & the team for exposing the risks of this investment rather than just pumping.

Here is a "Reality Check" for DV members who are new or who may have short memories:

So in this call Scooter and all were talking about lawsuits against "dinar pumpers"?

Now that would be bold on the part of Scooter as he was one of the main participants in the "Dinar Guru Summit" last year!

He was one of the top people at the summit to launch the "plan" that would have pumped the dinar and dinar related "investments" like "dinar hedge funds" etc. in a group effort with coordinated central control.

But that never got off the ground because two days later the FBI and IRS raided the "Dinar Guru Summit" headquarters. (that investigation is still on-going)

So if Scooter launches a lawsuit will he name himself as one of the defendants? :lol:

People have short memories and that is how these clowns who do these calls get away with this BS!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully, we'll be having a post-rv party at Lanai Kai someday soon. :):cigar:B)

I don't think that's possible. Isn't that the island that one of the zillionaires from Microsoft or Apple bought last week?

As for Chapter 7, in one of the reports, either the CBI or the IMF, it clearly stated that chapter 7 had to be released before Iraq could move the decimal three places to the left in regards to their currency.

Cool beans I agree with you 100%. There's been more shuffling and reshuffling from these so called gurus than one can keep up with. The names and locations have been changed to protect the not so innocent.......

Dame

• Upvote 1

I don't think that's possible. Isn't that the island that one of the zillionaires from Microsoft or Apple bought last week?

As for Chapter 7, in one of the reports, either the CBI or the IMF, it clearly stated that chapter 7 had to be released before Iraq could move the decimal three places to the left in regards to their currency.

Cool beans I agree with you 100%. There's been more shuffling and reshuffling from these so called gurus than one can keep up with. The names and locations have been changed to protect the not so innocent.......

Dame

do u have that link to the CBI or IMF report?

thanks

The SIGR report is referring to the currency reform plan the CBI has been talking about for two years. By deleting three zeros they will raise the value of the dinar to just under a dollar. It's clearly talking about a lop but the gurus want to spin it to mean RV. If they were planning on revaluaing to 1000 times the current value would they put it in a report that will be published on the internet where a billion people could read it? Think about it.

The report doesn't use the terminology "we're going to revalue," like you said it mentions the plan is for the dinar to be just less than equal to the USD. The only debate is how they will get there. You started out your response by confirming it's validity and using it to support your theory, then ended with saying if someone sees us getting to that value (which you don't dispute) with different approach (a RV) it then turns to smoke. Very convenient. Think about it.

• Upvote 2

Dame

It's not an Island. It's just a hotel in Ft. Myers, FL. on the beach where people party. :cigar:

SWF.... good points.... I would be happy with a freakin RV of .01, if I had to choose that over some of the other scenarios.... I want an RV more than any thing else.... And if would be really super swell if what you have here, would support that probability unequovically.... Unfortunately, what I don't see in conflict with the SIGR report or process is...... if they rebase their currency (RD) and then put the exchange rate on par with the dollar... wouldnt that be possible relative to the SIGR report. I don't see anything in this report conflicting with that possibility either..... Don't want it... and would walk away much more assurred if one could link a higher probability score to the RV possibility over the RB...

BTW, we used to chat all the time on another forum... in PMs.... The only conversation I remember is I said something to the effect of knowing that T Cruise paid K Holmes...... and you came back with .... yup.. and I know how much.... lol lol...

ring any bells :D (and if so, please do not shout out that name... rofl rofl )

Hahaha of course I remember. That was one of those late night chats we were having I believe. I can't remember what your old handle was though. Remind me. :)

It's not an Island. It's just a hotel in Ft. Myers, FL. on the beach where people party. :cigar:

Hahaha of course I remember. That was one of those late night chats we were having I believe. I can't remember what your old handle was though. Remind me. :)

Okay you two....tell us....is Tom ***? ;)

6-23-2012 SWFloridaGuy: I just wanted to say how much I appreciated the conference call Scooter-EG, Enoch8, Patriot, Russell, Marcus Curtis and TenMillion did last night. It's not an easy task to take the challenging topics head on and they did. They also put out a challenge to the "any minute" hypers for a healthy debate. I would very much like to hear that call but I will be surprised if they have any takers, which should tell you something in and of itself. Many intel providers rely on "super secret intel" from sources who have no evidence to substantiate their claims and whose credibility is highly suspect at this point. This has proven to be an inaccurate way to approach this. We should encourage healthy debate, it will only lead to a better understanding for all parties involved. One thing not mentioned on the call that I would like to hear addressed is the SIGR report. According to the SIGR's (special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction) quarterly report sent to the US Congress, the IMF and the CBI both project GDP to grow by 12% in 2012. Crude oil reached its highest production in decades and foreign commercial activity jumped 40%. The CoR who among other things pass federal laws, ratify treaties and approve nominations of specified officials, recently approved the largest budget in the country's history. The SIGR report states Iraq's currency reform project, the goal of which is to raise the exchange rate of the IQD to a level just less than equal to the USD, has been postponed due to political tensions. I still believe in a RV 100%. I just don't think we should expect a high rate initially and, in actuality, that would be a dramatic change that would have global financial implications of historic proportions. My money is with the SIGR report until I hear a good rebuttal as to why I should disregard it. I'm also still of the belief that a RV depends upon inflation and stability. This was also backed up in the SIGR report that stated the economic reforms had been delayed due to political tensions. Nothing in this is guaranteed but the hope is as soon as the political crisis is resolved and we see announcements of Erbil, HCL, Ministers and the Strategic Council, there will be adequate stability and no remaining obstacles left to overcome from a political standpoint. These are just my opinions, which may or may not be correct.

This analysis is good

Edited by Chooch
  • Upvote 1