Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue CC 6-22-12

doctor robbins

I'm in the middle of listening..... First time I heard so much discussion about having to possibly go to Iraq to exchange dinar.... What the discussion doesn't take into account is the Presidential Order in tandem with the Provisional Government, saying a US citizen has the same investment rights as an Iraqi citizen etc etc ....

"Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the New Iraq . Under this Order and the Coalition Provisional Government Order 39, a US citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen"

IRAQ (PRWEB) March 2, 2004 -- Investment in the new Iraq is guaranteed under the Presidential Order 13303 removing sanctions on investment in Iraq . The new order allows for a restructuring of the banking system in Iraq . US citizens are allowed to invest in Currency, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and Business in Iraq .

So maybe its a bit far reaching, but I'm wondering if the "Rule of Law" in the consitution referrred to, means those other than an Iraqi/US citizen per the recognition of the Iraqi government giving both the same rights.... for investment....

Understood the constitution was written after this Presidential Order and the Order of the Provisional Government.... but unless the Iraqi constitution specifically says US citizen no longer has the right of the Iraqi citizen for investment, and is specifically excluded in light of the Provisioinal Gov Order, I can't imagine that has changed.... that the Iraq constitution would specifically exclude a right extended by the Provisional Government....

DId I miss something that covered that? I was listening off and on... :huh:

• Upvote 8

rayzur...i agree. I also thought it was interesting they were talking about lawsuits about using the word "investment" in the Iraqi Dinar.

As I have heard these guys talk before. I have heard the word, "investment", used by most of them one time or another. I don't know if they have investment licenses but if they don't it sounds like they were covering their asses.

Overall, just a bunch of people really into the Iraqi Dinar with an opinion. :P

• Upvote 2

I just got done listening to the call and I thought it was very honest, informed, balanced and researched. Very refreshing after listening to so many calls in the past that are pure hogwash. The dinar community needs to hear the flip side of the usual hype that's put out. Patriot, Russell, Marcus Curtis, Scooter, TenMillion and Enoch8 all invited those of opposing views the chance to present their arguments but I highly doubt people like Bulldog, Okie, Jonnywg etc will ever accept their invitation.

• Upvote 3

I'm in the middle of listening..... First time I heard so much discussion about having to possibly go to Iraq to exchange dinar.... What the discussion doesn't take into account is the Presidential Order in tandem with the Provisional Government, saying a US citizen has the same investment rights as an Iraqi citizen etc etc ....

"Presidential Order 13303: Allows US Citizens to invest in the New Iraq . Under this Order and the Coalition Provisional Government Order 39, a US citizen has the same rights to investments as an Iraqi citizen"

IRAQ (PRWEB) March 2, 2004 -- Investment in the new Iraq is guaranteed under the Presidential Order 13303 removing sanctions on investment in Iraq . The new order allows for a restructuring of the banking system in Iraq . US citizens are allowed to invest in Currency, Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate and Business in Iraq .

So maybe its a bit far reaching, but I'm wondering if the "Rule of Law" in the consitution referrred to, means those other than an Iraqi/US citizen per the recognition of the Iraqi government giving both the same rights.... for investment....

Understood the constitution was written after this Presidential Order and the Order of the Provisional Government.... but unless the Iraqi constitution specifically says US citizen no longer has the right of the Iraqi citizen for investment, and is specifically excluded in light of the Provisioinal Gov Order, I can't imagine that has changed.... that the Iraq constitution would specifically exclude a right extended by the Provisional Government....

DId I miss something that covered that? I was listening off and on... huh.gif

You are right, BUT....regardless of the rights we have (similar to an Iraqi citizen) If they close the borders for exchange, its to their own as well....

Take into account what happened in 2003 and before then with Saddam when changing a bill or currency.....borders are almost always closed to importing currency to be exchanged, even for their own people.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

You are right, BUT....regardless of the rights we have (similar to an Iraqi citizen) If they close the borders for exchange, its to their own as well....

Take into account what happened in 2003 and before then with Saddam when changing a bill or currency.....borders are almost always closed to importing currency to be exchanged, even for their own people.....

Keep are you talking about physical borders? Or closing the opportunity to financially exchange between countries....And do you think, if it were closed this would closure would last 10 years? or a year? Not saying it wouldn't just wondering about the possibility and ramifications of closing it for that long.... And If it is the latter, in exchanging between countries, and push comes to shove, my buddy pops it into a pouch, saunters in to the nearest Iraqi bank doing biz with that country, and makes it happen... presto chango.... Pain in the azz for sure, but more than certain in the end :D

I had heard, no facts in hand, that when (if) we get to cash in with the regular banks that they, the bank, then send the dinar to the U.S. Treasury, so, in effect, the U.S. Treasury is backing us up??? Also, wasn't Obama and his WhiteHouse financial group hoping for an RV around the time the US got their ratings downgraded, the RV didn't happen of course but it sure sounded like if it had the fed financial situation would have received a boost...................this make any sense to anyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not happening...that's one of the main reasons his own people put a rope around his neck ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had heard, no facts in hand, that when (if) we get to cash in with the regular banks that they, the bank, then send the dinar to the U.S. Treasury, so, in effect, the U.S. Treasury is backing us up??? Also, wasn't Obama and his WhiteHouse financial group hoping for an RV around the time the US got their ratings downgraded, the RV didn't happen of course but it sure sounded like if it had the fed financial situation would have received a boost...................this make any sense to anyone.

Is there any evidence to support that Obama or others are hoping for an RV?

I'm not sure how an RV would help both the Iraqi and US economy.

• Upvote 2

3 hours 18 minutes. That's one long conference call.

Some points I got from it.

If IQD RDs, then they and others will pursue legal actions against dinar dealers for their losses.

IQD "investment" was a gamble. Almost a sure thing to lose, but great return if it wins.

Closing comment: Kuwait RV was a lie. People were told to 'believe' without doing their own research.

Wasn't the Kuwaiti RV one of the supporting pillars that the IQD would RV?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep are you talking about physical borders? Or closing the opportunity to financially exchange between countries....And do you think, if it were closed this would closure would last 10 years? or a year? Not saying it wouldn't just wondering about the possibility and ramifications of closing it for that long.... And If it is the latter, in exchanging between countries, and push comes to shove, my buddy pops it into a pouch, saunters in to the nearest Iraqi bank doing biz with that country, and makes it happen... presto chango.... Pain in the azz for sure, but more than certain in the end biggrin.gif

Well just closing the opportunity for anyone outside Iraq to exchange the old dinar for new period.....not sure how long they would hold that either.....most all countries who RD closed the borders to incoming currency to be exchanged, probly for the period of time they allowed for exchange....like when they allow both currencies to exist for 2 years or whatever they set.....afterwards, I have no idea lol.....

I mean Turkey allowed the old Lira to be accepted only at in country banks (maybe even just their central bank) for up to 10 years after the RD....so that would be 2015 or something....I dont think they could keep currency coming in for that long lol

Not happening...that's one of the main reasons his own people put a rope around his neck wink.gif

I dont think that has ever been referenced.....I could understand why outsiders and foriegners would be pissed and mad, but if the citizens are in country, which most would be, then they would have no problem exchanging the currency....

It happens all the time in different areas of the world...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Big waste of time. After listening to these guys b.s., grab@ss and joke around for an hour, I clicked out of it. These conferencecalls should be condensed to 20 minutes of noteworthy information instead of 3 hours of nonsense. It's why I usually stick to the written word rather than conference calls. Saves time.

• Upvote 5

earlier in the year i popped the question { what if we had too --- have a back up plan } such as how too cash in dinar ,if a closed border no cash into country actually did go into effect !!!! :blink: got a lot of different views on that subject --- { non pointing too plan 2 } send a couirier ,, .... not saying this will be the case ,,,, but it does make sense too have a back up plan,,, but if they had this in the planning { iraq central } how would they get big companies too do busness ,and move too their area, if all they are remebered for is mis direction ,, and double talk and corruption ??? :unsure: here is too a smooth transaction with a great return on the dinar { and r.v. } soon hoping this is just a senario of what if`s

• Upvote 1

rayzur...i agree. I also thought it was interesting they were talking about lawsuits about using the word "investment" in the Iraqi Dinar.

As I have heard these guys talk before. I have heard the word, "investment", used by most of them one time or another. I don't know if they have investment licenses but if they don't it sounds like they were covering their asses.

Overall, just a bunch of people really into the Iraqi Dinar with an opinion. :P

tilak, I agree. The people on this call still seem to be believe there is a possibility of a profitable RV, however they were careful to present both sides.. the other side being there could no profit at all.

I have read on various forums about lawsuits and class actions against the gurus, and it could be that anyone who has put forward an opinion about the RV is in cya mode.. even okie seems to be have changed his tune.

IMO this 'investment' has always been a risk, and each of us is responsible for our own decision, even if/when we depend on what gurus tell us.

I agree Jeepguy. If I moved to Iraq, and being American I would most likely have the US dollar to start setting up my home and other plans that might come into play.

I would be one person, but what about companies that work with the Iraq Dinar, and the American dollar? What would happen if a spouse working at that company needed to

send money back to his home in the states? How could they exchange it from the Diner to the dollar? How could this be? I just don't see how that would work. I hope this

is a massive smoke screen! In fact, I hope it's on fire!

• Upvote 1

DR, you got no pluses and no negs for bringing this CC link.

People, if someone brings in a LOP post, they negged to death. If someone brings in something to "tickle the ears", they get pluses galore.

I giving you a "+" for bringing probably the most eye-opening and sobering posts in the history of Dinar Vets.

This was a good reality check for all of us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

DR, you got no pluses and no negs for bringing this CC link.

People, if someone brings in a LOP post, they negged to death. If someone brings in something to "tickle the ears", they get pluses galore.

I giving you a "+" for bringing probably the most eye-opening and sobering posts in the history of Dinar Vets.

This was a good reality check for all of us.

all i hear is crying from you. At the end of the day its all opinions haha until something manifest we can argue till the sun comes up.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Big waste of time. After listening to these guys b.s., grab@ss and joke around for an hour, I clicked out of it. These conferencecalls should be condensed to 20 minutes of noteworthy information instead of 3 hours of nonsense. It's why I usually stick to the written word rather than conference calls. Saves time.

I used the little bar to fast-forward past all of their stupid stuff. I never listen to a live call.

There was some good content in the call. But I agree with you. It was like "Meet the Press", hosted by Conan O'Brien. They had some serious topics that they discussed and lost a lot of credibility with their slapstick shenanigans.

That call was longer than the Super Bowl.

all i hear is crying from you. At the end of the day its all opinions haha until something manifest we can argue till the sun comes up.

Day-in and day-out, all I hear is nothing of importance from you.

You still haven't answered my questions from other threads.

And what about Mary Magdalene being the mother of Jesus statement from you. Yep. You got called on that one. Not by me. Someone else.

Get your facts straight before posting.

I know you don't like me and what I have to say. Because I threaten your beliefs.

So, I guess you'd argue that those guys on the CC don't know what they're talking about. Go ahead. You've got the floor. I'd like to hear from you how they're wrong.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I used the little bar to fast-forward past all of their stupid stuff. I never listen to a live call.

There was some good content in the call. But I agree with you. It was like "Meet the Press", hosted by Conan O'Brien. They had some serious topics that they discussed and lost a lot of credibility with their slapstick shenanigans.

That call was longer than the Super Bowl.

Day-in and day-out, all I hear is nothing of importance from you.

You still haven't answered my questions from other threads.

And what about Mary Magdalene being the mother of Jesus statement from you. Yep. You got called on that one. Not by me. Someone else.

Get your facts straight before posting.

I know you don't like me and what I have to say. Because I threaten your beliefs.

So, I guess you'd argue that those guys on the CC don't know what they're talking about. Go ahead. You've got the floor. I'd like to hear from you how they're wrong.

Threaten me ? at the end of the day im making money and happy with what has manifested in my life its pretty pathetic to argue with what your beliefs are and mine are because i know where i stand. As far as the call goes i listened to it had some good info but nothing i havent heard before been in this a long time now, and i have heard it ALL. Opinions that is all IMHO LOL. Until this thing pops all it is speculation even from our top economists. Am i going to sell my dinar absolutely NOT.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4