Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is some advice for you girls

randalln

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married .A pice of Biblical advice :"Ruth patiently water for her mate Boaz."

While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz,don't settle for any of his relatives ;Broke-az,Po-az,Lyin-az,Cheating-az,Dumb-az,Drunk-az,Cheap-az,Lockedup-az,Goodfornothing-az

Lazy-az,and especially his third cousin Beatingyo-az

Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects you .........peace.gif

• Upvote 5

To all the girls who are in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married .A pice of Biblical advice :"Ruth patiently water for her mate Boaz."

While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz,don't settle for any of his relatives ;Broke-az,Po-az,Lyin-az,Cheating-az,Dumb-az,Drunk-az,Cheap-az,Lockedup-az,Goodfornothing-az

Randalin :)

Noted :) how do I know the real bull-az ? Lol

Very wise comments .........are you just wanting to talk to a lot of us gals?? :P

I hear you on the respect..........guess a little thing like love should be in there somewhere.:)

I am very willing to take your advice............ there is always a catch 22......how do

i know he is telling the truth?

You are so hot!!! You must be one of those bad boys :huh:

myst

So, let me get this straight, you want a hot, smart,funny, and rich man? unbelievable laugh.gif

Easyrider........A man does not need to be rich......just more than capable of supporting himself.

That is where i draw the line....

The rest sounds totally reasonable to me :D:P

myst

• Upvote 1

Very wise comments .........are you just wanting to talk to a lot of us gals?? :P

I hear you on the respect..........guess a little thing like love should be in there somewhere.:)

I am very willing to take your advice............ there is always a catch 22......how do

myst

How do you know ? I say 'test drive' lol lol

Good to see ya here

• Upvote 1

Good to see ya here

Hey there ,Nadita...... thank you......great to see you as well :)

Always believe in a test drive.... B) you are so wise.

myst

myst

Bad az

So, let me get this straight, you want a hot, smart,funny, and rich man? unbelievable laugh.gif

No Easy. I want a hot, smart and funny man. I don't are care how much money he has. I can make my own. Thanks for your concern. :D

Good to see ya here

Your so funny Nadita. You always have to take them for several test drives before you decide. :D Sorry, it's Friday peeps. Just being silly!

• Upvote 1

I'm looking for someone who likes dogz,no drugs,no smoke.casusal drink,no lock up boys,no laz A++,and love me as if I was only lady in the world.He must vote Gop,and the most inportant in all must Love God.Well I don't see that happing to soon.

I'm looking for someone who likes dogz,no drugs,no smoke.casusal drink,no lock up boys,no laz A++,and love me as if I was only lady in the world.He must vote Gop,and the most inportant in all must Love God.Well I don't see that happing to soon.

Yeah sweety your gonna be looking for a long time. But good luck with that . My old indian uncle used to say "Theres a lid for every pot." but then again he also used to say "no matter how hard a fish may swim you will never see the damm thing sweat." I always thought he was a little off

Randalin :)

Noted :) how do I know the real bull-az ? Lol

:blink: you really won't know until you sleep with the Dic-az....then u'll really know if he's really a Tiny-az Shet-az....

:P heheh

Edited by Shinnidan

she said...she don't care for his balance sheet...so he could be a Smart-az Por-az(or Ric-az) Comic-az....she'll take him...

heheh :lol:

hahahahahahha Well lets not forget sorry-az

hehehe !

:lol: well the Sorry-az'es could be couple of things...he may be sorry casue he realize that he's been wrong...or he's sorry cause he just don't get it...in that case they would be the "Nevermind-az" :lol: hehehe

Edited by Shinnidan

Note to randalln ...

Most women don't really like a smart-az

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Always prefer an older more experienced man !!!

biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

My first husband (yup I had two of them) was twice my age when we married and that marriage lasted 5.5 months ... yup ... months!

So, the second time around I tried a different tack. I got a young one (4 years younger) and trained him to be what I wanted. That marriage lasted 36 years and would be counting but that I lost him two years ago.

So, I don't really think your approach is for everyone ... :)

smee2

she said...she don't care for his balance sheet...so he could be a Smart-az Por-az(or Ric-az) Comic-az....she'll take him...

heheh :lol:

hehehe !

:lol: well the Sorry-az'es could be couple of things...he may be sorry casue he realize that he's been wrong...or he's sorry cause he just don't get it...in that case they would be the "Nevermind-az" :lol: hehehe

Better known as Forget-yoraz.