Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cut Shotgun Shells

Snotrocket

been using those in S Louisiana to lob near large rafts of ducks to get them in the air when in a duck blind and also when quail or duck hunting and jump a deer. never tried in an auto matic or pump when shifting. just a one shot thing.

oops, sorry--automatic

• Upvote 1

Nothing new . We have been doing that for years and years here in the northwoods of michigan. Works great on white tail

Hey dog53, do you have any other bits of wisdom or tricks we might benefit from? Don't hold out on us! Oh, and I evened you out - no idea why you'd get negged for the legal warning.

• Upvote 2

oh buy the way you may want to check with your local DNR and police dept cut shells are iileagal in alot of states

absolutely

iF ONE WAS TO USE THESE FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION.......YOU WOULD BE UP A RIVER WITHOUT A PADDLE

when using for personal protection use only factory loads, anything other the attorneys would tear U up

it would be looked at purposely trying to kill someone, other than trying to protect yourself !

just saying be wise and safe

have a great day

izza

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey dog53, do you have any other bits of wisdom or tricks we might benefit from? Don't hold out on us! Oh, and I evened you out - no idea why you'd get negged for the legal warning.

I second that. Any other tricks from you or anyone would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Thanks man. Maybe my spelling pi$$ed them off. :lol:

legal or illegal ? hahahahha

• Upvote 2

Well I just looked on youtube and yes they will work in a pump. You can also use a little clear tape to wrap once around your cut and it will also cycle the round.

Thx Snatcher.....will try

oh buy the way you may want to check with your local DNR and police dept cut shells are iileagal in alot of states

absolutely

iF ONE WAS TO USE THESE FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION.......YOU WOULD BE UP A RIVER WITHOUT A PADDLE

when using for personal protection use only factory loads, anything other the attorneys would tear U up

it would be looked at purposely trying to kill someone, other than trying to protect yourself !

just saying be wise and safe

have a great day

izza

Maybe just watermelon shootin'...............STILL BE FUN !!!!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

What up Dog (or anyone else) - Frogee and I need some tricks! Spill it! :D

Ok missy a few sugestions.

#1 Always carry mace backed up with a good knife. You obviously like firearms but there can always be a case where the attacker is unarmed and shooting a unarmed person seems to be frowned upon these days.

# 2 never follow daddy's advise and kick an attacker in the nut$ because it don't always work. Believe it or not there`s guys out there that have brass Ba!!$ that you will only pi$$ off by doing it

#3 If you ever get in to a situation where you have to cut someone never cut them in their face. They cant see it. lay open their arms or stomach. When they see it most people will slip in to shock.

and shock is your Friend it slows them down and they become disoriented

# 4 If your going to carry always carry a unregistered mouse gun to use as a throw down. (illegal) Refer to shooting a unarmed person in # 1

#5 Never intentionally try to wound some one. Always shoot to kill.

# 6 Front sight upper body mass squeeze do not pull the trigger.

# 7 Extra mags are like your American express card never leave home with out them.

# 8 If attacked by more then one assailant ( if you can) always shoot the ugliest one first hahahahahah (I'm not kidding)

#9 Proper mindset is everything . Pay attention as to whats occurring around you at all times. Trouble don't just happen. You can see it coming.

#10 pay your dues when it comes to range time . shoot,shoot then shoot some more.

#11 .25 & .32 caliber has been known to bounce off peoples heads. Use enough gun

# 12 At home keep a shotgun handy filled # 4 shot . Its real hard to miss and at close range very effective. (but messy)

OK missy work on this. (Kind like home work) hope it keeps you safe.

Oh and if you have children please never tell them there`s no such things as monsters. Cause there out there . Yes indeed they are

• Upvote 5

Ok missy a few sugestions.

#1 Always carry mace backed up with a good knife. You obviously like firearms but there can always be a case where the attacker is unarmed and shooting a unarmed person seems to be frowned upon these days.

# 2 never follow daddy's advise and kick an attacker in the nut$ because it don't always work. Believe it or not there`s guys out there that have brass Ba!!$ that you will only pi$$ off by doing it

#3 If you ever get in to a situation where you have to cut someone never cut them in their face. They cant see it. lay open their arms or stomach. When they see it most people will slip in to shock.

and shock is your Friend it slows them down and they become disoriented

# 4 If your going to carry always carry a unregistered mouse gun to use as a throw down. (illegal) Refer to shooting a unarmed person in # 1

#5 Never intentionally try to wound some one. Always shoot to kill.

# 6 Front sight upper body mass squeeze do not pull the trigger.

# 7 Extra mags are like your American express card never leave home with out them.

# 8 If attacked by more then one assailant ( if you can) always shoot the ugliest one first hahahahahah (I'm not kidding)

#9 Proper mindset is everything . Pay attention as to whats occurring around you at all times. Trouble don't just happen. You can see it coming.

#10 pay your dues when it comes to range time . shoot,shoot then shoot some more.

#11 .25 & .32 caliber has been known to bounce off peoples heads. Use enough gun

# 12 At home keep a shotgun handy filled # 4 shot . Its real hard to miss and at close range very effective. (but messy)

OK missy work on this. (Kind like home work) hope it keeps you safe.

Oh and if you have children please never tell them there`s no such things as monsters. Cause there out there . Yes indeed they are

+100 if I could! ;) Thanks Dog - all good advice and I will run with it! :hug:

• Upvote 2

Weapon Enthusiasts,

I hope you find this interesting. It just goes to prove the shotgun is perhaps the most versatile home defense weapon. Here's a way to make average bird shot shells much more devastating with just a little trick. ;)

http://www.2ndamendmenttv.com/videos/shotguns/lost-arts-pt-1.htm

Nice .

never heard of this, would have never put that cut shell in a shotgun and pulled the trigger if I hadn't seen the video.

Posting stuff like this is almost as powerful as good cooking.. you'll be a lady after my own heart...

• Upvote 1