Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki interrogation session will be delayed to the end of next month

Deputy for Iraq: Maliki interrogation session will be delayed to the end of next month

www.buranthanews.com

22/06/2012

Revealed a member of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi List Nora Albjara, that Meeting its list of the last house on the draft question the prime minister Nuri al-Maliki, noting that the questioning session will be delayed to the end of next month. Albjara said Friday, "The meeting discussed a draft list to question Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and everyone agreed to postpone it for the end of next month, and to use this time in the process of collecting information and documents that will be in the form of questions to al-Maliki."

She continued, "The second topic was about choosing the person questioned, it must have some qualities that qualify him for President of the Government accountable, and that its arguments are supported by documents and evidence." And showed that "the prevailing view now is that the process of questioning and professional far from Altzeyss or targeted to a person Maliki or miscarriage political goal, and aim mainly to establishing a true democratic process in Iraq." Announced Albjara agreement blocks the three pro-interrogation which had previously formed two committees of legal and media, and started its work after the meetings of Arbil, revealing most of the questions will revolve around files had previously raised Kakhvaqat related ministries, security and the security file in general, and file services, and others.

My link

Edited by KamelKeeper

Does "next" really mean "this" like it usually does?

Last I heard, they already have 25 questions and files prepared, so I can't imagine they would hold off until the end of July. Besides, that's another month for Maliki to bribe and threaten his opposition.

Edited by ReVbo
  • Upvote 1

Does "next" really mean "this" like it usually does?

Last I heard, they already have 25 questions and files prepared, so I can't imagine they would hold off until the end of July. Besides, that's another month for Maliki to bribe and threaten his opposition.

I agree ReVbo, when they feel they have to put this right at the top of their website it makes me think they have an agenda!

**** Was the opening of the site! Results on 1 March 2006, the agency does not track or represent any political party and do not follow the mosque Buratha

this makes me think they do represent a political party, JMO. We wait to see confirmation before making conclusions!

Edited by Stryker365