Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tracking You and Your Family Just Got a Whole Lot Easier

izza

It’s been hailed as the ultimate in personal identification and human tracking technology, and now it’s going mainstream. The VeriMed system, formerly known as the Verichip, is a passive RFID microchip measuring about the size of a grain of rice and is implantable under your skin, making it possible for health care providers and other parties to instantly access your medical history and other personally identifying information.

Via The Daily Sheeple and SGT Report:

The chip itself doesn’t store a whole lot of information other than a personal identification number, much like a social security number. When scanned it connects directly to the Healthlink global network via the internet allowing doctors immediate retrieval of everything they need to know about you.

The systems are not only limited to human medical data storage, however, and have been used for years as location tracking for cattle and pets by Verichip’s former parent company Applied Digital Solutions.

Recently the UK prison system proposed that these machine-readable chips be implanted into prisoners to keep tabs on their whereabouts and help prevent escape:

Because of concerns about the security of existing tagging systems and prison overcrowding, the British Ministry of Justice is investigating the use of satellite and radio-wave technology to monitor criminals.

But, instead of being contained in bracelets worn around the ankle, the tiny chips would be surgically inserted under the skin of offenders in the community, to help enforce home curfews.

“All options are on the table, and this is one we would like to pursue.”

Source: NZ Herald

While reportedly plagued with security problems and health concerns, RFID chips are being rapidly implemented into society, often with the argument that that they will protect the safety of our loved ones, namely our children:

While interviewing Scott Silverman (Applied Digital CEO), Sean Hannity said on October 24, 2008: “[Parents are saying:] we can’t even allow our kids to play in the front yard. Is there anything – technologically speaking – that [parents] can do that can help the situation, like a kidnapping. Is there, for example, a microchip…we can use for our kids?” In the interview, Silverman describes a PLD, which is an acronym for “Personal Locating Device,” which is an RFID chip. This PLD is to be implanted into the body of the “child or someone you are interested in tracking.”

While Hannity initially presents the RFID’s use into the context of “protecting children from being kidnapped,” Silverman quickly admits the multi-function purpose of the RFID: “It is the first implantable microchip for humans that has multiple security, financial and healthcare applications.” Sean Hannity’s response: “I love this idea, Scott.” Security, financial, and healthcare: These are the vast categories of use which would encompass all of human life and activity in America.

Source: Right Side News

While VeriMed and its precursor the Verichip are reportedly designed for medical application, the system itself is already capable of wide ranging tracking implementation that includes personal location services. Coupled with the recent advances in federal surveillance technologies that include a massive newly built National Security Agency data center and tens of thousands of drones patrolling the skies of America, an implantable tracking chip would give the government unfettered access into the personal lives and daily goings on of every man, woman and child in the country.

As Mark Dice points out in the Resistance Manifesto, the ultimate goal of the chips is to replace ”drivers licenses and cash by using these devices so that every person on the planet will not be able to buy or sell anything without one.”

I’ll Never Stick One of Those In My Body!

Revelations refers to it as the mark of the beast.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-18

To suggest that Americans would willingly accept such a “mark” under their skins for the purposes of health care or financial security may sound ridiculous, but it is not out of the realm of possibility.

Consider the current state of affairs in America and the world and we can see how easily global governing entities may move to force such a technology on the vast majority of the population.

There are hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including half of all American households, on some form of government assistance, be it medical insurance, welfare, food stamps, disability or retirement stipend. With all of the fraud rampant in the system as it exists today and the lack of funds to maintain it, it would only take one major crisis for the government to step in and pass a law that forces anyone receiving government benefits of any kind to be implanted with an RFID chip in order to continue receiving those services they can no longer live without.

Can’t happen? Heck, these days the government doesn’t even need to pass a law. The President can either mandate such an action through Executive Order (as he and his predecessors have done so many times before), or a government alphabet agency can simply instigate a new rule requiring it, such as the USDA’s recent call for exactly what is mentioned above - RFID tracking for those receiving food stamps.

Some would bow out of the system on personal moral or religious grounds, but millions would be left with no other choice but to concede their liberty.

Do you need to put food on the table to feed your family or gain access to that life saving medicine for your wife or child? Then you and your family had better have the chip, otherwise there will be no help coming to you.

It’s that simple, really.

With more Americans than ever before dependent on government redistribution of wealth and services to get by, acceptance by most people of this technology is not such a far off proposition, especially with the threat of cutting off access to those services which people have come to depend for survival.

Those who refuse the chip, of course, would soon be labeled unpatriotic domestic terrorists, added to no fly lists (because if you’re not chipped, you’re probably hiding something and are obviously dangerous), and we’d soon see FBI/DHS bulletins distributed to doctors, retailers and government bureaucrats about how to identify potentially threatening activities of non-chippers.

If you see an unchipped, say something. It’s your duty.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-beast-tracking-you-and-your-family-just-got-a-whole-lot-easier_06212012

IZZA

• Upvote 3

Yeah like any sane person is gonna let them put a chip in them. hog wash

I don't think many will have a option in the future. JMO

People with out jobs can't feed there families. if they want government handouts i am sure

there will be a price, unfortunately .

lets hope we can all help out family so that will not happen!

scary times for sure

IZZA

• Upvote 3

Yeah like any sane person is gonna let them put a chip in them. hog wash

You're right on the sane part.Now having said that, food is one of their next weapons to controlling the masses.Don't believe me.. you will in time.. Just like everyone does their own research on the Dinar, you might want to do some research to see what they are really up to..

• Upvote 1

I don't think many will have a option in the future. JMO

People with out jobs can't feed there families. if they want government handouts i am sure

there will be a price, unfortunately .

lets hope we can all help out family so that will not happen!

scary times for sure

IZZA

Riddle me this. How can a government handout anything when everything government has comes from the people? Governments are the real consumers feeding off society. Without the people government could never exist. It only takes people to just wake up and stop volunteering to participate in foreign corporations they think are really governments. Stop feeding the belly of the beast. Problem solved!

• Upvote 2

Riddle me this. How can a government handout anything when everything government has comes from the people? Governments are the real consumers feeding off society. Without the people government could never exist. It only takes people to just wake up and stop volunteering to participate in foreign corporations they think are really governments. Stop feeding the belly of the beast. Problem solved!

PartyTime I know your right. smile.gif

Do you mean stop paying taxes? That would only work if everyone including our employers who withold our taxes did it all at the same time. If you try it alone your screwed.

I wish everyone would get together on this! wink.gif

Sadly our country's orthodox health system is the sickness business not the wellness biz..the chips could be used to keep your health dependent on drugs that do nothing but hide the root of your illness...no chips here (unless they are baked or bar-b-qued)...why is it doctors and lawyers practice their trade but electricians, plumbers, mechanics etc would be sued, lose their license and jobs if they did...if the government wants to know your whereabouts...they probably do anyway.....Lays...bet you can't eat just one...the only chips we can trust :D

• Upvote 1

Its crazy how short sided people are. My friend said one time she wouldnt mind chipping her daughters so she could keep up with them. I had to bend over to pick up my jaw... Geez!

Partytime... I have read the things you have wrote but it just seems to me the Gov has almost all the loop holes closing up. They are close to passing a law to put you on a no fly list if you owe income tax so I understand your statement Just dont participate which is fine but how do you live in todays world, that is my question. How will you travel- or do you just stay home ? How do you have a bank account- or do you only operate in cash? How do you own property without them confsicating it? It's easy to not participate if you dont have much and want to take up arms in Montana and never leave, but how do you operate if you want a real life? I would really like to know.

• Upvote 1