Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Outed By BondLady

DinarThug

So when he calls an RV, don't pay any attention to it. Last time heard, he claimed the borders were closed and the Airports were shut as well. Donald Trump has been to Iraq so many times it is not even funny. So has George Bush, numerous times. To include Tony Blair. Now Okie is out and now his post make sense and no CAPS. OKIE is now OUT of the pumper business.

According to the trace of identifier information, it appears that the same person Ogle... owns both sites... Okie is a real person, and many have heard him on a varitey of calls.... And it would appear that Ogle owns the site that features him.... not sure if Ogle is Bondlady, (and not suggesting she is... ) However, again it looks as if the same person owns both sites that serve as the platform for these two people..... I have no idea what that means in the final analysis,... other than things are not always as they appear.... Or conversely, in the words of Meatloaf, "Objects in the Rear View Mirror May appear Closer Than They Are"..... :D

Also in the resonating words of Meatloaf, "Two outta' three ain't bad."

Who cares...

Exactly..................has no factual bearing on this investment whatsoever.Just another fictional online character/characters that should be taken as such,imo. Now if it ever comes out that Adam is really Screech Powers that would be NEWS!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Downvote 2

I forget the website that investigated him but they found out his real name was Herzog...I think Bill Herzog or something, and he had close connections to a dinar dealer(or was the dealer). Sounds like BondLady is just doing her duty of protecting a fellow pumper.

No doubt about that. This is a typical cyper space scam. Bond Lady and the others are lying bigtime. Pathetic...

• Upvote 2

Maybe you're you are right. That Okie has a heart of gold, in another dimension.

And Bondlady always tells the absolute truth in this one!! She does not lie. Ever.

No doubt about that. This is a typical cyper space scam. Bond Lady and the others are lying bigtime. Pathetic...

She does NOT lie. Plain and simple, never.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Elizabeth Ogle is Miskebam

Way To Go ... nice way to out a person who has perhaps been "taken in" by someone but who does a lot of what she does in the way of setting up web sites, on her own time, without recompense, at the sacrifice of time with her family, and now the cost of her personal security.

If anyone, at any time, has been taken in by Okie, they have only themselves to blame. Some personalities just seem to get along and believe things others don't. That does not mean that if we feel someone is wrong, we should have the right to out them. Especially when there is family involved. I am sure no one wants their business, and personal information, shared with the rest of the world. If and when this RV takes place, that information could be deadly.

I have no love at all for Okie, and though he may be a great American, he is either a really lousy oracle, or a very skilled pumper. But I still see, and understand, in fact agree with, any attempt he or his people make to keep him and themselves on the safe side, security wise.

So grow up ... just ignore this charlatan and his minions. They may seem to deserve your distrust, but they do not deserve to be put into what could be a dangerous situation for themselves and their family.

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Alright...

So as you can see in the past almost 2 years, this will be my 12th post... That should tell you something. I read, l listen, I watch... Talking is typically a moot point, however... I think I've seen enough. I literally check this site once a day as a guest... just easier than logging in, considering I have like 20 passwords for every thing and I forget regularly... This one won't go unanswered.

First off, I've been invested for 4 years, collecting my first Dinar note in Iraq itself in 2008, while attached to a USMC ground unit that will remain unnamed as to protect my own anonymity.

Secondly, I'm not necessarily the most friendly person in the world... at least not to people who don't know me. Those that do, know what I'm about and respect me for it. If you don't like what I have to say, have one of the moderators ban me... *shrug* makes no difference to me.

So lets get to the point.

I'm gonna let you all in on a secret.

Okie's been doing this for years. "Oh yeah we knew that." Ok so why in the heck is everyone still posting this rampant BS that he's been spewing out like a blown overpressured septic system? You repost it, you just went and covered everyone else in crap. Okie and the majority of the other gurus have been going at this stuff for years. Why? They make an extra buck in it. You think advertisements don't bring a site money? You think that people don't get a cut from a "guru superstar" bringing in extra clicks? Everything is money, and money talks.

The subject of Iraq. This is still a fledgling government, like a baby deer standing up for the first time all weaklegged and cute... except... not so cute... and kinda dangerous. We have heard over and over and over that the Iraqi govt can't sustain this kind of inflation/exchange rate/whatever... guess what...? They keep going on the same thing! Just a hint... Not one person has even the slightest inkling of when the RV will happen. No rumor, fact, or news can deny that, especially with a government that is more emotionally led than logic led. Do what I do, sit back, take a load off, drink a glass of scotch, it ain't happening today.

The last subject here, Outing someone by name... What is this utter lack of respect? First of all we've already seen a couple of suicides in the past few years that were partially related to the hope(less) feeling that this kind of investment brings. One moment you feel up, the next, you're utterly let down again... Now we're giving out the NAMES of individual people that are causing some of that "Bering Sea" stability here in the dinar world? Congratulations, you just created a potentially dangerous situation for someone, because you wanted to share their name. Think it isn't hard to look someone up by name, and find out their address? Now you just gave someone motive AND location to find a target. Just downright shameful. THINK before you post people... PLEASE!

P.S. If I swore while typing this... Sorry. I hate proofreading. I'm used to the DHO boards where the automatic censor does it for me.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

According to the trace of identifier information, it appears that the same person Ogle... owns both sites... Okie is a real person, and many have heard him on a varitey of calls.... And it would appear that Ogle owns the site that features him.... not sure if Ogle is Bondlady, (and not suggesting she is... ) However, again it looks as if the same person owns both sites that serve as the platform for these two people..... I have no idea what that means in the final analysis,... other than things are not always as they appear.... Or conversely, in the words of Meatloaf, "Objects in the Rear View Mirror May appear Closer Than They Are"..... :D

If you were to go to my business web site you will see I don't own it, someone else does this does not make the owner of my business they are a third party I deal with. to Say BLC is a pumper because this person owns her site and Dopies site is rediculous, put it to rest

• Upvote 3

Smee, your defence of BL may be well meant, but judging some points of your reply the immediate impression I get is of someone defending a person known to them. If so perhaps you could broaden some of your reasoning to inform us (without further endangering anyone) the reasons given in your first paragraph. I have in the not too distant past had to bear the wrath of many people on DV for having the audacity to ask BL to verify some points that he/she put out here in the public domain, not might I add from BL directly, only from adoring followers, as BL has answered my points (so I hear) on another site. No doubt more outages will happen but in truth it matters not a jot as those that follow blindly find it much easier to become a keyboard warrior and attack those who ask pertinent questions, rather than investigate or question the validity of another point of view. The only thing that makes me "sacrifice time with MY family" is the need to earn the money that we need to survive, as is no doubt the case of many more on here, but chosing to run a website from home doesn't really constitute a "sacrifice to me. Anyway ...who really cares, have a great day and stay well. Regards Dave.

• Upvote 4

You all are kidding me right? Who really gives a rats ass about who is real and who is not?

You are correct sir(ed mcmahon)!!!! earth to McFly's everywhere,everyone here i'm guessing uses fictious names and should not be taken literally. JMO

Something about this just doesn't add up.

Along with a few other things in the Dinar World.

It can all be explained by using quantum physics.

Good one.

They are all in cahoots sharing the loot!

Not all but some in this Opportunity / Investment / business very probably are.....And the "loot" can take various forms.

One moment you feel up, the next, you're utterly let down again...

End Quote

My life story....

Along with a few other things in the Dinar World.

Good one.

Not all but some in this Opportunity / Investment / business very probably are.....And the "loot" can take various forms.

One moment you feel up, the next, you're utterly let down again...

End Quote

My life story....

Unfortunately that's life. I'm sure someone nearby you won't mind giving you a hug though.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately that's life. I'm sure someone nearby you won't mind giving you a hug though.

Thanks for the kind words... I'm in a good mood most of the time ( right now I am) .. Just analyzing life sincerely... Let's say that at my age (55) I'm kinda vaccinated to some of the ordeals life may bring....Not that I like it...

Still generally optimistic.

Thanks for the kind words... I'm in a good mood most of the time ( right now I am) .. Just analyzing life sincerely... Let's say that at my age (55) I'm kinda vaccinated to some of the ordeals life may bring....Not that I like it...

Still generally optimistic.

Here are my thoughts on analyzing life.

1) There's nothing I can do to control certain external stimuli/phenomena, why try?

2) There are ways to get my focus off of such issues such as gaming (Tribes Ascend, World of Tanks, stuff like that)

3) Black Label tastes good over ice, or at room temp. Depends on how hot the day is and is great in moderation, I.E. A glass every now n then.

4) Forget being a freak, we're just nature.

5) People will always seek something to make life make sense, whether thats one of the many variations of God, drugs, a bottle of booze, a girl/boyfriend, etc. You can't make life make sense without making sense of yourself first.

6) s#!$ happens.

7) When #6 hits the fan, enjoy #3 while laughing at #5 making yourself a glaring example of #4, which in and of itself results in #1, then go do #2.

Yes I just came up with all of that right now.

Here are my thoughts on analyzing life.

1) There's nothing I can do to control certain external stimuli/phenomena, why try?

2) There are ways to get my focus off of such issues such as gaming (Tribes Ascend, World of Tanks, stuff like that)

3) Black Label tastes good over ice, or at room temp. Depends on how hot the day is and is great in moderation, I.E. A glass every now n then.

4) Forget being a freak, we're just nature.

5) People will always seek something to make life make sense, whether thats one of the many variations of God, drugs, a bottle of booze, a girl/boyfriend, etc. You can't make life make sense without making sense of yourself first.

6) s#!$ happens.

7) When #6 hits the fan, enjoy #3 while laughing at #5 making yourself a glaring example of #4, which in and of itself results in #1, then go do #2.

Yes I just came up with all of that right now.

Theoretically perfect... Until human emotion kicks in.....Thanks for sharing.