Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's official...no RV till 2013.

Luigi1

I do not know about an RV but the time is lining up fpr an RD on Jan1....I say this because certain things line up for that date. To release the new currency wili need a massive revaluation of prices so it must be a time when the banks ,stock market and most businesses are closed.. All prices will need to be adjusted prior to the start of business..that condition exists on Jan 1,2013. Dec29 & 30 are a weekend., the 31st and Jan 1 are holidays!! So I look for an RD Jan1 at midnight...Unfortunately I do not see a possibility of a Rv simultaneously Or before.. So its off till 2014! SORRY

Clue: Look for dealers to fire sale old dinar in October! ..Dont buy..

• Downvote 5

Another 6 months of selling currency? Well thats nice, whats a couple more BILLION Dinar to cover? This is going no where fast, God I hope this is smoke to get people to dump what they have and get out and maybe Iraq can buy back and recoup, than possibly do a profitable R.V. Let me tell you something people you can't just keep selling more and more of your currency if you don't have enough to back it with. This has been my main concern from the start. How much is being sold? Can they just keep printing and printing cash? Bottom line IMHO someone is getting FAT!

• Upvote 1

I do not know about an RV but the time is lining up fpr an RD on Jan1....I say this because certain things line up for that date. To release the new currency wili need a massive revaluation of prices so it must be a time when the banks ,stock market and most businesses are closed.. All prices will need to be adjusted prior to the start of business..that condition exists on Jan 1,2013. Dec29 & 30 are a weekend., the 31st and Jan 1 are holidays!! So I look for an RD Jan1 at midnight...Unfortunately I do not see a possibility of a Rv simultaneously Or before.. So its off till 2014! SORRY

Clue: Look for dealers to fire sale old dinar in October! ..Dont buy..

great well we wont have to see you post anymore as well correct? thank god because hey we will NOt make a dime too bad so sad.sad.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Oh! another thing UGH...IF the conversion period expires Jan1 2015 ...Could they be counting on a lot of old dinar turning into scrap paper before a RV????? Would lot put in out of question ..Iraq is one of most corupt countriies AND the CBI is in it !!!

Yea like thats going to happen Easy lol. My thoughts is they have said in many statements they would like to have there new money in full swing by 2013. So if that has to happen they first have to Delete 000s then RV so the folks know what there new money in 2013 is going to be worth.Now with all this said, The US still Runs weather you want to believe it or not RUNS Iraq. Yes they have a string of puppets to run the show, but US is still in charge. Now The big OW is up for reelection in NOV. NO guarantees but i just bet he uses this to get the troubled world out of debt, and becomes a hero in peoples eyes and his sorry ass gets back in for another four yrs. So id say be for NOV2012 we see our RV. :blink:

I don't like Obama, but I do like your version of an October surprise, Biker!

• Upvote 1

I do not see any where,, where it says NO RV till next year,, we all know the 2 will be in circulation at same time for the last six months...This is not any new news to any of us..someone please tell me where I can find it written NO RV till 2013 or till the new currency is out.. YOU sound like Oil man Okie.doing a 180.. :banhammer:

Doh~ you beat me to it... :D You are correct.Way I see it is if it RV'S before hand this article would and could still be true..

"Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network - revealed the parliamentary finance committee that Iraq will see the two currencies traded at the same time over the next year 2013 of the new currency in circulation after deletion of zeros with the survival of the current currency trading throughout the year in question."

Well of course if they have a revalued currency this would be the case..Let's see how many sell off their IQD after getting disgusted and giving up on the long haul. :lol:

Go RV~

Yea like thats going to happen Easy lol. My thoughts is they have said in many statements they would like to have there new money in full swing by 2013. So if that has to happen they first have to Delete 000s then RV so the folks know what there new money in 2013 is going to be worth.Now with all this said, The US still Runs weather you want to believe it or not RUNS Iraq. Yes they have a string of puppets to run the show, but US is still in charge. Now The big OW is up for reelection in NOV. NO guarantees but i just bet he uses this to get the troubled world out of debt, and becomes a hero in peoples eyes and his sorry ass gets back in for another four yrs. So id say be for NOV2012 we see our RV. :blink:

Biker, I see your point but how many of Prez. Zero's supporters (you know) do you think are holding dinars? I would venture to say they are in the minority (pun intended). In the event, as you say, Zero uses the RV to get the world out of debt, do you think they would hail him as a hero or be royally pissed that they didnt get in on the action........most of his faithful could care less if the US or the World gets out of debt, IMO......I just dont see this scenario playing out; Zero has nothing to do with a potential RV and will get no credit (as deserved) in the event that it occurs. Nor should he get the blame for it not happening. I'm as ready as all of us for this to happen, but IMHO it's gonna be a long time before we see any upward movement in the value of the IQD. Prez Zero doesnt have a clue about running the US economy, the world economy or anything in between!

Let's go drink a beer and put this thing on the back shelf for awhile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know Kuwait was different from what we have here......BUT REMEMBER....I read that in the morning they claimed there would be no RV..then came afternoon BAM............ We all could be inhaling some big old smoke here....I am hoping anyway!

• Upvote 2

Trying to get by more often :)

Keep up the great work C......it keeps me from having filter :D

I hope you are well and everything is good.

I know Kuwait was different from what we have here......BUT REMEMBER....I read that in the morning they claimed there would be no RV..then came afternoon BAM............ We all could be inhaling some big old smoke here....I am hoping anyway!

Crows are the only bird to live on every continent, cold, hot, high and low, so they know and see things far and wide. Smart birds.......

I may be wrong, but the way I read this, They want to delete the "0"'s and make it equal to the USD. To me (and I am tired so may not be reading this right) taking a 1000 dinar and removing the zeros makes it a 1 and then make that equal to 1 USD. So a 25,000 dinar will be worth 25 USD? Sorry if I sound crazy, maybe I have mis-read this.

Titanic

:lol:

I may be wrong, but the way I read this, They want to delete the "0"'s and make it equal to the USD. To me (and I am tired so may not be reading this right) taking a 1000 dinar and removing the zeros makes it a 1 and then make that equal to 1 USD. So a 25,000 dinar will be worth 25 USD? Sorry if I sound crazy, maybe I have mis-read this.

Red, I think thats what many here have been speculating for months now....not that we want to believe it, but guess it makes sense, no? :(

• Upvote 1

We know it's coming. We know the date. We don't yet know the rate.

This gives us more time to stockpile more IQD.

Don't worry about the people here, Luigi. It seems that many here go straight for the throat if anyone even hints at anything that delays the RV or is not an RV. Keep posting, I enjoy them. Adam moves his prediction again and again; he gets praise. You do it, you get burned and called a pumper. :shakehead:

• Upvote 4

:lol:

Red, I think thats what many here have been speculating for months now....not that we want to believe it, but guess it makes sense, no? :(

I sure hope I am wrong. If this is the case, why buy more? We will be lucky to break even and most likely will loss money. Sure hope some one will tell me I am reading this wrong :huh:

Don't worry about the people here, Luigi. It seems that many here go straight for the throat if anyone even hints at anything that delays the RV or is not an RV. Keep posting, I enjoy them. Adam moves his prediction again and again; he gets praise. You do it, you get burned and called a pumper. :shakehead:

I agree too harsh. Usually the same ones who attack never have the guts to bring in posts themselves. Far easier to tear something down than contribute. Whether his opinion is right or not is immaterial. It's just another opinion and this group is wise enough to realize we don't have all the answers. This isn't OOM or Intel4u. He was bringing in an article which he added an opinion to. Pretty sure that's what this blog is about. From that point on, it's up to each of us to give our interpretation. Ignore the negative remarks Luigi1. Your opinion is as valuable as the rest of ours, since we're obviously all clueless when it comes to the timing. I don't do dates or rates myself because I would have better luck picking random numbers out of a hat. No reason we can't try to be more tolerant of others on such a speculative topic. Cheers guys, we'll cross the finish line together.... One of these days. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I wish you were......

I +1 you cause you got negged just because you are you, I think! No other reason comes to mind for your comment.

I agree too harsh. Usually the same ones who attack never have the guts to bring in posts themselves. Far easier to tear something down than contribute. Whether his opinion is right or not is immaterial. It's just another opinion and this group is wise enough to realize we don't have all the answers. This isn't OOM or Intel4u. He was bringing in an article which he added an opinion to. Pretty sure that's what this blog is about. From that point on, it's up to each of us to give our interpretation. Ignore the negative remarks Luigi1. Your opinion is as valuable as the rest of ours, since we're obviously all clueless when it comes to the timing. I don't do dates or rates myself because I would have better luck picking random numbers out of a hat. No reason we can't try to be more tolerant of others on such a speculative topic. Cheers guys, we'll cross the finish line together.... One of these days. smile.gif

Well said wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1