Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 6/20/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] I hope you are all enjoying a great summer so far!

[Adam Montana] I hate to do this, but I have to start the chat with some semi-not-so-great news

[Adam Montana] As you know, I've been on the "now-to-September" train for quite some time

[Adam Montana] the CBI, through various news sources, is now reporting that they plan to introduce the new denominations not in September, but in January of 2013

[Adam Montana] which basically means we have no choice but to rename the locomotive the "now to January" train

[Adam Montana] I wish I could say the opposite, but I'm not here to pump sales or give false hope - it is what it is, and I'm always going to tell it how I see it.... good, bad, or indifferent

[Adam Montana] now, with that said - there IS a silver lining!

[Adam Montana] The CBI is also reporting that when the new denominations come out, they plan to let them co-exist for a full year, and they are blatantly telling us that they plan to increase the value at the same time

[Adam Montana] I have always kind of thought we would only get about 90 days to cash in (like Kuwait did several times), but if we get a full year - even better!

[Adam Montana] other than that... The latest UN meeting did nothing substantial, which shouldn't surprise us Dinar Veterans. Maliki is holding on tightly, and it's becoming more and more obvious that they need to resolve the HCL soon. Once that is done, I strongly believe the RV is right around the corner. Until that is done, we are patient observers in this once-in-a-lifetime event, and I thank you all for being a part of our DV family :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] now for the weekly Q&A! kcw... fire away. And keep them groups tight.

[kcw] Redwizard Adam, the 15th has come and gone without a word about the UN letting Iraq out of Ch7. Is there another date that we should be getting up for on this roller coaster ride?

[Adam Montana] I think my earlier comments summed up the answer I have for you. We are now on a "now-to-January" ride, and the most important item will be the HCL

[Adam Montana] Other than that, I don't have a specific date yet... when I get one, I'll be sure to let everyone know! Thanks for the question. Next please!

[kcw] skitealwedrop Hi Adam, Goldiegirl suggested that we need a peace sign emoticon. I agree with her. Is there a chance that you can hook the members up with one? It could be used to diffuse some of the negativity that we see around here. Thanks in advance. Ski

[Adam Montana] A peace emoticon is all it will take to calm everyone down? DONE! :peace:

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] idplzr Okay if they get a peace sign I want a beer mug and a cheddar slice! GO PACK GO!!!! Cheeseheads of America, TRAINING CAMP IS COMING!!!!

[Adam Montana] :lol: I'll work on that :lol: next please!

[kcw] Mammaw Adam, I am reading that the UN, i.e. Moon, has indicated it will be the end of the year before they reconsider releasing Iraq. What is your take on it? In addition, in your opinion, do you still feel Maliki will remain in office, esp if UN will not look at their release again until the end of the year? Thank you.

[Adam Montana] I actually like what Moon is saying here. Since we know the CBI plans to introduce the new currency in or around January, and we know they can't have a significant RV until they are out of Chapter 7, and we know they need a little time to resolve the HCL... doesn't it seem like everything is falling in place right at the same time? Personally, I don't believe in "coincidences" like these. It seems to be very well orchestrated, and gives me hope that things are indeed moving forward as planned.

[Adam Montana] Regarding Maliki - he is as shrewd as they come. I don't think he's going anywhere. Next please!

[kcw] Rayzur Greetings Adam! If the next event is ultimately "monetarily neutral" (and not at all what I would want), 1.Do you have any sense of whether or not US banks would exchange old notes for new, (if we wanted to hold IQD currency for future gain potential).. 2. Are you developing investment strategies that would accomodate this scenario. There's power in numbers and together it seems we could still pull this out at a profit. Thanks Adam for all your hard work and thoughtful consideration in working out ways to stay ahead of this whole process....

[Adam Montana] I do have some contingency plans that are in place for a "neutral" event, and I'll roll those out to the VIP members at that time. The situation you are describing is definitely possible, and while we all want to make a TON of money - none of us should be mad if we only triple our investment.

[Adam Montana] In my opinion, the value of the Dinar is going to keep going up. The only unknown is "how far up?"

[Adam Montana] Based on that, it seems to me that the only way one can lose money on the IQD is to sell it now, at a price lower than what you paid for it.

[Adam Montana] Now, regarding the banks - the IQD has been removed from most banks because there was so much confusion and uncertainty about it. Once the new notes are introduced and the world sees that the value has indeed gone up, and is continuing to go up and stabilize, I have no doubt that our local banks will resume trading it.

[Adam Montana] Great question. Next please!

[kcw] catone Hi Adam - As usual, thanks for all you do............. First - has the security on this site changed? When I first got on, I had to "login" to reply to this, and the site usually recognizes me automatically......... Second - do we really care about Maliki's situation, or is it all more "smoke & mirrors"???? Thanks, catone

[Adam Montana] catone, the security on the site is the same. It's probably a local setting on your computer that changed...either way, this site does not collect or maintain any sensitive information that you need to worry about. If you ever made a payment for VIP, that information is stored by Authorize.net and is safer there than in your wallet!

[Adam Montana] About Maliki - I don't even worry about him. IF he was booted, the next guy can do his job too.

[kcw] waitingondinar Hi Adam, What is the status of Malaki being unseated. It seems there is more and more written about this. Do you think we are any closer to RV? Thanks

[Adam Montana] already covered. Next please!

[kcw] double_duce_duce Hello Adam,Does Iraq have to be released from chapter 7 to have an Rv,And do you think that September is still a maybe month..Thanks For all you do for us...DDD

[Adam Montana] September falls between now and January, so I still have it as a "maybe"... but in my opinion, there's no way to really nail down an exact date

[Adam Montana] regarding Chapter 7 - they don't have to be out to RV, but they do need to be out to protect themselves. Therefore, I don't think they will RV until right before or after they know a release from Chapter 7 is happening. And to further nail that opinion down - I don't believe they will RV until AFTER the Chapter 7 issue is handled, because they would be screwed if they RV'd and then for any reason the Chapter 7 release was not approved.

[Adam Montana] That's my :twocents: on it

[kcw] TimS Since the average Iraqi has nothing and lives paycheck to paycheck anyway, what do you think the odds of the following scenerio can take place? The CBI exchanges the 000 for smaller denoms (25000old = 25new) a LO P, then they RV to $3+ simultaneously....which is in the neighborhood of the pre-war value. The avarege Iraqi would then have 3x his purchasing power and when the dust settles, Iraq would have one of the stongest currencies in the region. Most of us make about 300% return on our investment, which is rather good in the currency market by the way and Iraq gets rid of all those big numbered bills. This would help de-dollarize the country, get rid of about 30 trillion old dinar from circulation and put into place 30 billion new dinar with a value of about 90 billionUS......easiler supportable by the natural resources the country has. JMHO

[Adam Montana] I think the question is "what does Adam think the odds are"

[Adam Montana] So my answer to that is 49/50. I think there's a 49% chance they do as you described, a 50% chance that they raise the value much higher, and a 1% chance that this all blows up in our faces. That's my honest opinion. :twocents:

[kcw] AkinNAUY What is your take on making a 200 dinar note if the goal was be within the dollar range?

[Adam Montana] We used to have a $500 and a $1000 US bill. If the value of the dianr were to dramatically increase, it makes sense to have some larger notes.

[Adam Montana] :tiphat: Next please!

[kcw] skunkman Adam,I've been searching a lot of iraqi news articles. I have yet to see the initials rv. Do they use that word or is that an american term? What word do they use for rv?

[Adam Montana] There is no reason for Iraq to mention "RV" - most of the articles out of Iraq are translated anyway, so the actual initials would be different.

[Adam Montana] but to put things in perspective for you - "RV" stands for "Re Value", which is a term used mostly by investors like us. We don't expect Iraq to announce a potential "RV", so the most we can expect them to say is "increase the value"... which they do say, and they say it frequently. I hope that helps!

[kcw] Jim1997 Adam, with all your expertise in this investment, are you still on the "now till september" train? i only ask this because I would still like to believe it still has a chance at coming. Thanks brother.

[Adam Montana] I hate to say it, but I'm gradually shifting to the "now to January" express. I wish the timeline was moving the other way, but Iraq is notorious for delays and unmet deadlines... nothing we can do but wait.

[kcw] strolld2 Hi Adam, This question may have been asked before, however I wanted to get your opinion on cashing in Warka Bank Accounts when the RV finally happens! I do not think it would be feasible to mingle those funds with the funds we will be placing into our say Belize accounts or am I wrong in this assumption? Would the funds have to placed into accounts we have at our banks here such as Interest Free Checking account like under the Dodd-The Riddler new law? Thank you Adam, for all your hard work and assistance! GO WHO DATS! SUPER BOWL IN NEW ORLEANS BABY! HOME TEAM IN THE DOME WHAT A PARTY THAT WOULD BE AND IF WE RV ALSO EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO THE NO BEST PARTIES EVER! By the way, No Disrepect to the PACK!

[Adam Montana] :lol: no disrespect taken! Best of luck to your team this year!

[Adam Montana] regarding your Warka funds - do not under any circumstances mix them with anything you may have offshore. We fully expect Warka to comply with any requests from the US Government / IRS / etc.

[kcw] respectron 1st: Thanks Adam for a very cool site! Just an observation (analogy) and like your opinion on, in all the flying around of information out of Iraq..., is this one of those situations where GOI tells everyone watch this hand while the other hand is behind there back and has things ready to go on jumping there economy over the top... because if everyone knows what is going on in the hand behind there back then the magic trick could backfire? Soooo in essence we are just waiting for the GOI to pull that hand from behind their back while we all are mesmerized with the hand they are giving us, and say TAADAA The RV and everything else in Iraq right now "is a magic trick" and has to be executed right! Hope I didn't confuse!!!

[Adam Montana] I agree.

[Adam Montana] Next please!

[kcw] gil1965 Hello Adam, This is a first for me Im new to Dinar vets.. My question is how long has Iraq been in chapter 7

[Adam Montana] hey gil, no worries... we all had to start somewhere. Iraq was placed under Chapter 7 as a result of the crimes against humanity that were committed under Saddam Hussein's rule. I believe the year you are looking for is 2003, so it's been about 9 years so far. I would strongly encourage you to get my book RV Intel at http://rvintel.com - it will break everything down and save you a LOT of time with this investment!

[Adam Montana] Before i wrote that book, people had to spend hours and DAYS researching the Dinar to learn everything... now you can save the time, spend a few bucks, and catapult yourself to the tip-top of the learning curve in less than a half hour. :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] Or, if you are a VIP member - the book is free. Get it here: http://iqd.me/rvintel

[kcw] jon29 If no Rv come September, would diving through a stargate to Mars be good backup? You know the Mayans say December it's Kaputz for ol' planet Earth. Hopefully Ali and CBI thought ahead to setup a cashin offices, any intel?

[Adam Montana] The Mayans just needed an excuse to sell more calendars, and that's why the current Mayan calendar ends here. If it kept going, why would you buy a new one?

[Adam Montana] that's it, thank you all! There were some great questions this week! If you're not a VIP member, you are definitely missing out. Upgrade here: http://iqd.me/l/order

[Adam Montana] See you again soon!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for your honesty adam...its much appreciated. this is coming down to basically a coin flip on 50-50 odds. Hopefully both sides of that argument start to be a little more open about things, and quit scratching each others eyes out all the time. its an obvious possibility, lets all be civil about the issue.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Once again thanks for all the hard work you and your team put in to help and enlighten us all.

If it has to be Jan 2013 or maybe a little longer, so be it, but it does look like it is coming together all be it slowly.

If the new currency is going to co-exist for a year this also sounds like good news.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for all the time and effort you put in for all of us here. If we have to wait a little longer, then so be it.

Not much really you can do about it. It will all be worth it though in the end. Hang in there everyone! :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for the info. We now need to look for the "increase in value" articles, follow the "two" currencies and get ready for the NFL playoffs in January and oh yes the RV. Thanks Adam!

The Dude abides...

this is coming down to basically a coin flip on 50-50 odds........lets all be civil about the issue.

End Quote

Ok.. I'll just say "OH SXXT".....I have the "8 years into the madness" clearance for that.

Edited by umbertino

Possibly January.....Goody...Goody...Goody...I won't have to pay any taxes this year. (Not)...I still say Ob*ma would like to take credit for all an RV would do for the economy. It's all most worth it to wait rather than give that Twit any credit for anything good, but there I go again!

• Upvote 5

Six to 18 more months. Crud. Hope this baby pops in January cuz it is over due. All that I convinced to take a chance on this investment will allow me back into their homes afterwards.. Cool that it will happen AFTER Mr Obama gets out, we pray that is not just a rumir at this point. You know the Obama thing.

Well I guess the "GOOD NEWS" is I have to buy a new calender (hope it is full of DV hotties) and all the preperations and money I have spent on weapons, gear, and food are all fer not! After this happens I can sell all the toys that I have bought for the last 10 years and flood the market with small arms and goodies, then buy the big ones right after the new calender comes out!!! Thanks AM, I feel much better now!! ;)

Secondly, atleast that imposter at 1600 Pennslyvania ave, does not get to take credit for helping the country, our FINE military men and women, and/or the world economy, but get to burn in the inferno as the worst commander in chief that this world has ever seen and should bunk quite nicely with Saddam down in the pits of the HOT box like the good ole southpark movie. :lmao: . :lmao:

The January train puts me in the 3 months to 8 years of "EXCITEMENT" roll of the dinar ride. Thanks AM for your insight and all the work you put forth for our benefit.

Roll RV!! Guess the BEER will still be cold and Purgatory will just have to wait a little longer!! AMEN!

• Upvote 3

The ride on the "lonesome trail" is indeed looking a little longer while I'm up here in Kansas. Let's remain hopeful nonetheless. We all know patience is a virtue on this this thing. If the RV happens before Christmas 2012 that would be sweeter for me as I'll be back home in Texas spending the holidays with my family.

Thanks to you Adam for being such a straight shooter as always.... ;)

Cosmo

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 1

Hope this baby pops in January cuz it is over due.

End Quote

Overdue is an under-under-under-understatement...

All that I convinced to take a chance on this investment will allow me back into their homes afterwards..

End Quote

Exactly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great Chat Adam, January 2013, is a Great Time to start off a New Year with an RV! Thanks for the answer to my question about Warka Bank funds and cashing in I thought those funds should be kept separate! Thank you again for all your hard work!

Possibly January.....Goody...Goody...Goody...I won't have to pay any taxes this year. (Not)...I still say Ob*ma would like to take credit for all an RV would do for the economy. It's all most worth it to wait rather than give that Twit any credit for anything good, but there I go again!

I had not thought of this, but I completely agree. It is almost worth the wait just to keep O from being able to claim credit for any of it. LOL Yes, there you go again, and I'm right there with you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam and kcw. Guess we all knew the January thing was coming... as long as happens someday I'm good!!

Bamagirl :)

I like the way you think :)

At least in January 2013 we have about a year to pay our taxes and hopefully no escrow so we can put it in mutual funds to earn some interest before transfering to Uncle Sam :)

Hope this baby pops in January cuz it is over due.

End Quote

Overdue is an under-under-under-understatement...

All that I convinced to take a chance on this investment will allow me back into their homes afterwards..

End Quote

Exactly.

Umb,

What exactly you feeding the baby that it likes to be in the turmoil for another 6 months lol

Umb,

What exactly you feeding the baby that it likes to be in the turmoil for another 6 months lol

I'd just like for this to be over yesterday like most of us, I'd presume..... The frustration level can and will only increase as time goes by....

Sure, the ones who just got into it are obviously more patient than others just like myself who have been in it for 8 years

Edited by umbertino

At least in January 2013 we have about a year to pay our taxes and hopefully no escrow so we can put it in mutual funds to earn some interest before transfering to Uncle Sam :)

Good point, I should finds ways to invest what I can in that year to make up for some of those taxes.

As long is the Mayan's calender is not true, I'll be able to play instead of running from all those zombies :peace:

P.S. Thanks for the peace emote Adam :)

• Upvote 1