Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic News Financial Alnibaah: next year will see the circulation of two currencies at the same

gamaray

I'm ever so glad you decided to back off as I was sure your next post would put you on Mod Review. Calling members out for their opinions is against the rules. Everyone posting on this thread that decided to go after keepm instead of discussing the article presented are violating the rules. Regardless of all of the snide remarks made about keepm and his "employment", he took the high road which left the others in the ditch full of condescending accusations and negative comments. Just because you disagree with another members opinion does not give you the right to bash them personally. If you can't discuss the article please refrain from posting. :angry:

Does everyone understand?

:rocking-chair:

BTW further attacks against keepm or any other member in this thread will result in closing the topic.

:peace:

Plus 100

• Upvote 2

I'm ever so glad you decided to back off as I was sure your next post would put you on Mod Review. Calling members out for their opinions is against the rules. Everyone posting on this thread that decided to go after keepm instead of discussing the article presented are violating the rules. Regardless of all of the snide remarks made about keepm and his "employment", he took the high road which left the others in the ditch full of condescending accusations and negative comments. Just because you disagree with another members opinion does not give you the right to bash them personally. If you can't discuss the article please refrain from posting. :angry:

BTW further attacks against keepm or any other member in this thread will result in closing the topic.

You should see what is said in the LOP section . . .

• Upvote 1

Respectfully disagree but i understand what your saying. I really don't think the average joe really knows what goes on inside of todays service departments. I don't always agree with Keep but I think the wrong message is being brought forth in regards to Time & efficiency.

I am appreciative of your thoughts. For what it's worth, I was not questioning ones opinion as varying opinions only serve to educate. I was merely questioning ones motivation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmm, hard to say if keepm is a mechanic or not, he may have been laid off or he might be a mgr or something, I dunno. But one thing is for sure he brings it, and everyday. Dont hate!

It's not about what is brought, it's about how it's brought . . .

Some people might not like what is said, but belittling people is definitely not classy in any way and causes what information is brought over to be ignored.

• Upvote 2

I believed I proved my point! Oh, let the members decide if I know what I'm talking about in this investment because I lost all respect in you long ago.

Texas Granny, I have work to do so this will be all about this but please leave the thread open for others to make their own minds up if you would, as he called me out and challenged my breakdowns not me.

Thanks and All the best!

Keepm is challenging your dinar knowledge, Not your personal life. your now on ignore.now go find the door again

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's not about what is brought, it's about how it's brought . . .

Some people might not like what is said, but belittling people is definitely not classy in any way and causes what information is brought over to be ignored.

Hes sure of his thoughts, and he puts them out there plain and clear. I dont even agree with him on some things, but im not gonna hate on someone who is good at what they like. Keep likes to give his interpretation of what the cbi has said. He wears his hat sideways and states he works on bmws. Not the end of the world.

I let my dinner ride on my back sometimes, you guys arent attacking me for that!

Its all good!

Keepm is challenging your dinar knowledge, Not your personal life. your now on ignore.now go find the door again

is that funny? :huh:

Edited by Realdinar

I just can't understand why you won't ever answer a question.....you just come back with silly child like remark but yet you are so smart....that righr there should tell everyone about who you are....i frankly couldn't care less what you do for a living....if you remember i brow bear it out of you a year ago just to prove you have no clue......yes i know you can read but its the life experience you lack :P

So nothing to say about the dinar related info I speak about? LOL

Only trying to tell me what I do and don't have time for? Hahaha

Its amazing that you know so much more about my schedule and free time then I do!!

Just speaking more nonsense about another topic you know nothing about! :-)

And FYI, I never said we have to trust the CBI....just that all the availible information we have points to anything but a straight up RV....we can only hope that they aren't giving us the real scoop.....

If you spent more time researching the information you post, instead of trying to discredit someone just because of the type of job they have, you might not sound so ignorant.....

Dont be a hater cause you cant multi-task and handle many things at once....Im good at what I do.....cant hate a brother for that!! Well you can but it just makes you look envious.....

I gotta tell you.....I'm not sure i understand why its ok for keep to tell people how ignorant they are but its not ok for a very productive member to ask for an explanation......believe me you know I've been around long enough to get it as others have not.....but what gives? Why is it keep gets the special treatment when he is the most irritating lopster of them all.....you guys have quarantine so many others to the lop section but not keep.....why?

Show me one post where keeo talks of anything but a lop......he should be in the lop section with all of his buddys........i said this from day one there's something wrong and you all continue to let it happen.....why?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Yeah JWJW you are right, there is something wrong with this picture. The point I was trying to make is that he has not been forthright with the good folks here about what he does and this to me is covering something up, I don't care what he does and I have the utmost respect in a good mechanic because I am one of the best. I've been restoring cars since I was 14 years of age and have built world class award winning cars and I could careless what Granny threatens me with. I did just this fine before this site and will do very well without it so go ahead Granny and do what you want because I'm not taking your crap our anyone else’s.

A lot of good people that bring a lot of good thoughts have left here and I have been one, BTW Granny, I’ll leave the Texas off as you don’t deserve that part of your name.

Good day!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I just can't understand why you won't ever answer a question.....you just come back with silly child like remark but yet you are so smart....that righr there should tell everyone about who you are....i frankly couldn't care less what you do for a living....if you remember i brow bear it out of you a year ago just to prove you have no clue......yes i know you can read but its the life experience you lack :P

I gotta tell you.....I'm not sure i understand why its ok for keep to tell people how ignorant they are but its not ok for a very productive member to ask for an explanation......believe me you know I've been around long enough to get it as others have not.....but what gives? Why is it keep gets the special treatment when he is the most irritating lopster of them all.....you guys have quarantine so many others to the lop section but not keep.....why?

Show me one post where keeo talks of anything but a lop......he should be in the lop section with all of his buddys........i said this from day one there's something wrong and you all continue to let it happen.....why?

We have lop articles coming out being put in the news section, because its news. people comment on a lop scenario because thats what the article is talking about. two currencies or deleting three zeroes is all lop talk. now, if the mods want to put the news articpes about lop in the lop section, that will handle your issue. people can go round and round in circles all day, but we cant prevent the news from being reported. maybe we need a rv section, and those who only want to talk about that can be surrounded by like minded people. but to complain someone is always talking lop when its a lop article.....well that makes no sense.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yeah JWJW you are right, there is something wrong with this picture. The point I was trying to make is that he has not been forthright with the good folks here about what he does and this to me is covering something up, I don't care what he does and I have the utmost respect in a good mechanic because I am one of the best. I've been restoring cars since I was 14 years of age and have built world class award winning cars and I could careless what Granny threatens me with. I did just this fine before this site and will do very well without it so go ahead Granny and do what you want because I'm not taking your crap our anyone else’s.

A lot of good people that bring a lot of good thoughts have left here and I have been one, BTW Granny, I’ll leave the Texas off as you don’t deserve that part of your name.

Good day!

I suspected the same...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Electronic accounts would be adjusted as soon as the redenomination process is started.....so if you have 1 million dinar in the bank BEFORE the RD, then it turns into 1000....

If you were to say go into the bank and deposit your old dinar electronically, it would be converted also....

These kinds of things are why they do studies and research to figure everything out down to the T....

To be honest Im not sure 100% on what that is.....I know that there are cash transactions occuring during the auctions, they make up for quite a small bit of the total, but this COULD just be that....same as electronic, just cash......and I do remember reading about people actually being able to walk up to the bank "window" so to speak to purchase USD through the auctions and doing a physical transaction...

So these large auctions we have seen for months now might not really mean much for us, since the cash taken in is fairly low compared to the entire transaction.

The electronic part of these auctions don't reduce the money supply do they? We want the physical notes bought back by the CBI .

I know the CBI says approx 30 trillion dinars out there but do you or anyone else have any idea how many were actually printed.

The lifespan for our $20.00 is only 2 years. I have a few circulated 25k notes and they are pretty worn.

Thanks

Good day!

Hahaha man oh man!! Im sorry that you cant see how a younger guy could do so much work, and still have a few seconds here and there to respond on a internet forum.....is that concept too much??

And since your sooo interested in what I do, (which doesnt even matter) Im actually one of the most productive techs here......only ones that consistantly flag more hours then me are the ones that have been workin on bimmers for YEARS....so they have the experience edge on me....but Im flattered that your so paranoid about if I really do what I do....LOL.....toodles!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Hahaha man oh man!! Im sorry that you cant see how a younger guy could do so much work, and still have a few seconds here and there to respond on a internet forum.....is that concept too much??

And since your sooo interested in what I do, (which doesnt even matter) Im actually one of the most productive techs here......only ones that consistantly flag more hours then me are the ones that have been workin on bimmers for YEARS....so they have the experience edge on me....but Im flattered that your so paranoid about if I really do what I do....LOL.....toodles!!

You're an idiot, there you go Granny that should do it!!!!!

Or was the one I posted on your profile good enough!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7