Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic News Financial Alnibaah: next year will see the circulation of two currencies at the same

gamaray

Thanks,

Yesterdays auction was $192,645,000 total Out of which $5,300,000 was cash.

Thats like 6.2 billion dinar ( notes ) if Im reading this right bought back by the CBI yesterday

Correct me if I'm wrong here but these numbers seem fairly low.

It's alot of cash but small percentages of the total auction

Does the electronic ( trans cloumn ) amount of auction really mean anything to us?

What this means is 5.3M went out in physical currency, and the balance of the auction was transferred electronically (remittances) . Bottom line, $192,645,00 USD left the CBI in exchange for dinar at a rate of 1166 dinar (+13 dinar spread) per dollar.

People...

Keep is invested as are the rest of us. We may therefore presume that he does not want an RD, or "LOP," any more than do we. Simply understand that he derives devious pleasure from his seemingly "supernatural" ability to comprehend what a particular article is plainly saying, whereas some individuals prefer to see what they want to see. IT IS PROPAGANDA! All sheep may safely graze in the knowledge that an RD does not help Iraq or anyone, really. So, in spite of what the CBI may be saying they are going to do, you must accept the fact that they would never telegraph their intention to RV in a "nooz" article - that is unless you think Dr. Shabibi is a fool. It is time to abandon this idea, because THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH! In spite of what the "nooz" from CBI is constantly is saying is going to happen, I refuse to believe that the CBI's true intention is to RD. STOP BELIEVING THE "NOOZ" FROM CBI FOR GOSPEL! You will sleep better at night.

Thank you, and good night!

• Upvote 4

Keep...I understand that Stryker's inference has ruffled your feathers, however, your apparent access to posting, particularly during business hours does beg the question: How does a master BMW tech like yourself have such ready access to posting at any and all hours? I have worked in, managed and owned dealerships since 1981 and I have never met a tech with your degree of flexibility or free time, especially during normal working hours. Most of my techs barely had time for lunch, let alone time to make 5766 (many lenghtly) posts while at work. You have to admit...your ready accessibility does appear suspect considering your claimed profession...

amhvl....it is just not the time he spends but the time that he spends believing that it is going to happen one way but yet all along saying, "that's not the way I want it to happen".

As in his avatar, he is always looking back with his hat as in place as his thoughts!

BTW, ask him where in the CBI financials where it shows the money being reduced and being deducted from the worn out and damaged notes coming out of circulation....he cannot but he always has a smart a... answer for you!

Keepm, I'm glad you like my breakdowns! Didn't they make a section just for you?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

People...

Keep is invested as are the rest of us. We may therefore presume that he does not want an RD, or "LOP," any more than do we. Simply understand that he derives devious pleasure from his seemingly "supernatural" ability to comprehend what a particular article is plainly saying, whereas some individuals prefer to see what they want to see. IT IS PROPAGANDA! All sheep may safely graze in the knowledge that an RD does not help Iraq or anyone, really. So, in spite of what the CBI may be saying they are going to do, you must accept the fact that they would never telegraph their intention to RV in a "nooz" article - that is unless you think Dr. Shabibi is a fool. It is time to abandon this idea, because THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH! In spite of what the "nooz" from CBI is constantly is saying is going to happen, I refuse to believe that the CBI's true intention is to RD. STOP BELIEVING THE "NOOZ" FROM CBI FOR GOSPEL! You will sleep better at night.

Thank you, and good night!

If manipulation of data is required to extract useful information, then I'm sure that's exactly what CBI would be doing.... :peace:

As usual just smart a$$ replies......

You can do anything you want if you know how to manage your time........ biggrin.gif

And with the internet at your fingers, smoke breaks etc, its really too easy.....

Apparently not....questions are posted and comments made all the time that clearly show there is quite a lack of understanding of the topic...if YOU understand it then you get a cookie, but if thats the case then there really was no need for you to say anything because it didnt apply to you....

Its nice to see you still have a crush on me, but I told you Im not interested.....you just had to say something lol couldnt hold back your emotional attachment....

BTW....it just might be your upper lip! biggrin.gif

Apparently not....questions are posted and comments made all the time that clearly show there is quite a lack of understanding of the topic...if YOU understand it then you get a cookie, but if thats the case then there really was no need for you to say anything because it didnt apply to you....

Its nice to see you still have a crush on me, but I told you Im not interested.....you just had to say something lol couldnt hold back your emotional attachment....

BTW....it just might be your upper lip! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don’t know Keep, but like many of us, I figure some in-law called him out of the blue and told him about the dinar. Like most, Keep day dreamed about complete financial freedom, purchasing property, vehicles and watching Opra all day. At one time, I’m sure he followed people like Okie and Frank. When the thought of LOP or anything under $3.22 came strolling across his mind, there was a conscious effort to ignore those thoughts and carry on with his daydream. How could so many people be wrong…. We can will the dinar not to LOP. It happened in Kuwait. One day he stared it in the face and did not run.

The questions like, “ Why are you invested if you think there will be a LOP” don’t really apply to someone who is not only trying to offer honest opinions with this board, but who has crossed over to intellectual honesty within.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

amhvl....it is just not the time he spends but the time that he spends believing that it is going to happen one way but yet all along saying, "that's not the way I want it to happen".

As in his avatar, he is always looking back with his hat as in place as his thoughts!

BTW, ask him where in the CBI financials where it shows the money being reduced and being deducted from the worn out and damaged notes coming out of circulation....he cannot but he always has a smart a... answer for you!

Keepm, I'm glad you like my breakdowns! Didn't they make a section just for you?

Actually if you take the time to read about how they come up with the money supply numbers it specifically states that bills worn and damaged/taken out of circulation and that are exchanged for new are NOT included in the amounts.....so they dont add new bills that are just replacements.....

Let me break it down for you one more time.....read carefully......If I thought that they were going to LOP, Id be gone.....if I thought we couldnt make anything off this, Id be gone....

Its really not a hard concept to understand.....read the sentences above again a couple of times so it sinks in! laugh.gif

I don’t know Keep, but like many of us, I figure some in-law called him out of the blue and told him about the dinar. Like most, Keep day dreamed about complete financial freedom, purchasing property, vehicles and watching Opra all day. At one time, I’m sure he followed people like Okie and Frank. When the thought of LOP or anything under $3.22 came strolling across his mind, there was a conscious effort to ignore those thoughts and carry on with his daydream. How could so many people be wrong…. We can will the dinar not to LOP. It happened in Kuwait. One day he stared it in the face and did not run.

The questions like, “ Why are you invested if you think there will be a LOP” don’t really apply to someone who is not only trying to offer honest opinions with this board, but who has crossed over to intellectual honesty within.

You dont even know me but you understand.....why is it so hard for others to comprehend the same? blink.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

BMW SERVICE LINE 1............................................................BMW SERVICE LINE 1.....................................ARE THERE ANY TECHS AVAILABLE IN THE SEVICE AREA PLEASE...... CUSTOMERS WAITING!!!???..............................................(insert cricket chirps here)

laugh.gifblink.gifmellow.gifdry.gif

• Upvote 3

Look at the criticism on keep. Isnt this forum about dinar. keep speaks his opinions on topics, and all his critics pry into his personal life. How sour some must be. how about staying on topic. keepm is not bringing an argument for a lop. its the cbi doing it.

Why chastise keep for having comprehension of the cbis message. this is the cbis media campaign. when no one has a response to the information he brings, people start going after his character. grow up people. this article should be in the lop section, the sad thing os people telling him to leave when this should be pinned to the lop board. two currencies is bad, even adam montana is calling this 50:50 odds.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, this is a sour article for all of us. but people need somwhere or someone (keepm) to unload all their frustrations on. I guess hes thepunching bag. go ahead stryker, take another swing. its either perfect positive breakdowns or insults, whats it going to be today. didnt you leave before, for something similar with your insults?

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look at the criticism on keep. Isnt this forum about dinar. keep speaks his opinions on topics, and all his critics pry into his personal life. How sour some must be. how about staying on topic. keepm is not bringing an argument for a lop. its the cbi doing it.

Why chastise keep for having comprehension of the cbis message. this is the cbis media campaign. when no one has a response to the information he brings, people start going after his character. grow up people. this article should be in the lop section, the sad thing os people telling him to leave when this should be pinned to the lop board. two currencies is bad, even adam montana is calling this 50:50 odds.

He KEEP bring it on himself!! He comments then belittle!! Some are just tired of it!! Do i need to provide links (and their a bunch) to his sarcastic comments!! Go down to the LOP section, I'm sure ya'll are talking alot crap about us!! (as the LOP section says TINHEAD). So stand by your guy, he getting what he dishes out!! What goes around comes around!! :peace:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He KEEP bring it on himself!! He comments then belittle!! Some are just tired of it!! Do i need to provide links (and their a bunch) to his sarcastic comments!! Go down to the LOP section, I'm sure ya'll are talking alot crap about us!! (as the LOP section says TINHEAD). So stand by your guy, he getting what he dishes out!! What goes around comes around!! peace.gif

Yea I know cause I personally attack everyone on this forum.... laugh.gif

When you have a valid reason to be upset, let me know....seems that whenever someone cant shoot down solid logic, they go for the personal attacks about things that have nothing to do with dinar....

Just shows you have reached your mental capacity in the matter.....

You know, you should be in the LOP section too.....cause all you post is lop articles..... biggrin.gif

Thats the problem here.....when you cant refute or dispute information brought forward and it doesnt line up with a million dollar dream, they turn to other ways of taking out their anger.... laugh.gif

Its pretty sad.....and I thought I was one of the younger people on this board lol...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

You guys needs some new material that would fit right in with where this conversation is going: How about 'your mother wears combat boots', 'mine is bigger than yours', and my personal favorite, 'mother always liked you best'.

Glad I could help.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 3

He KEEP bring it on himself!! He comments then belittle!! Some are just tired of it!! Do i need to provide links (and their a bunch) to his sarcastic comments!! Go down to the LOP section, I'm sure ya'll are talking alot crap about us!! (as the LOP section says TINHEAD). So stand by your guy, he getting what he dishes out!! What goes around comes around!! :peace:

Theres always a reason. id like to hear some insight from all the great members on this topic, than pickering and irrelevent personal jabs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Theres always a reason. id like to hear some insight from all the great members on this topic, than pickering and irrelevent personal jabs.

Too late for that...you've been called a "TINHEAD"...nothing trumps that..you have to pick up your marbles now....

• Upvote 1

Here Keepm, here is a breakdown just for you!

This breakdown is meant for everyone to make up theirown minds to if Keepm being a certified BMW auto mechanic as he has told all ofus thru his many post is being forthright to us here. I like amhvl have run dealerships,run service departments and owned several auto related busnesses over the last 33 years, heck until October 2011 I had32 mechanics working for me doing late model conversions, classic carrestoration and custom cars. So I know a little about the work schedules of an automechanics and they do not have the free time that this chart will show.

I left out Saturdays even though amhvl and I can bothsay that a Saturday is the busiest day in a service department because almosteveryone is off that day and that day is the busiest service day in the 7 day calendar.

I also broke the timetable down in all three time zonesbecause I thought he lived in California but also I read a post from him thathe stated he moved to NC. Regardless these came from his post history here inthe last month on DV for all to judge. He preaches that the CBI info is all wecan trust then let’s see if he feels we can trust these stats.

Before we start, here in Texas service departments atalmost all BMW are open from 7 am thru 6 pm, just adjust the times accordingly.

Yesterday the 20TH;

EST CST PST

9:22 am 8:22am 6:22 am

11:08 am 10:08am 8:08am

1:13 pm 12:13pm 10:13 am

4:21 pm 3:21pm 1:21 pm

Tuesday the 19th;

2:59 pm 1:59pm 11:59 am

3:26 pm 2:26pm 12:26 pm

4:12 pm 3:12pm 1:12 pm

5:22 pm 4:22pm 2:22 pm

Monday the 18th

9:49 am 8:49am 6:49 am

Friday the 15th

1:48 pm 12:48pm 10:48 am

1:50 pm 12:50pm 10:50 am

2:13 pm 1:13pm 11:13 am

2:16 pm 1:16pm 11:16 am

2:56 pm 1:56pm 11:56 am

The 14th, a Thursday

10:02 am 9:02am 7:02 am

12:51 pm 11:51am 9:51 am

Friday the 8th, another Friday

7:17 am 6:17am 4:17 am

9:54 am 8:54am 6:54 am

Wednesday the 6th, another Wednesday

2:03 pm 1:03pm 11:03 am

3:38 pm 2:38pm 12:38 pm

Friday the 1st, another Friday

12:12 pm 11:12 am 9:12am

12:23 pm 11:23am 9:23 am

12:42 am 11:42am 9:42 am

6:25 pm 5:25pm 3:25 pm

6:25 pm 5:29pm 3:29 pm

BTW, a real auto mechanic at a BMW dealership doesn’thardly have enough time to smoke, go to the bathroom or check in with the wifeto see how the baby is doing much less read articles, make sarcastic commentsand argue that he’s way is the only way something can happen.

Oh you can go back and find other times that do notmatch up with a job description like that of a very important job as he says hehas, see a mechanic will miss a lot of important things if he was jumping onand off projects like he must be doing according to these times. He wouldforget which bolts were tightened and which ones were not, wheels would befalling off cars as they left the dealership……

Listen we know how much time goes into reading andposting, not counting if we were posting over 5,000 posts as he has!

Are we to believe a guy that either doesn’t do what hestates he does or he does it so poorly because of his work ethics?

BTW Keepm you resort to sarcasm when you’re really mad,not very becoming IMO.

Here he is, just take a look at the bottom of the page, right on key.

Don't lose your place there Keepm.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

So nothing to say about the dinar related info I speak about? LOL

Only trying to tell me what I do and don't have time for? Hahaha

Its amazing that you know so much more about my schedule and free time then I do!!

Just speaking more nonsense about another topic you know nothing about! :-)

And FYI, I never said we have to trust the CBI....just that all the availible information we have points to anything but a straight up RV....we can only hope that they aren't giving us the real scoop.....

If you spent more time researching the information you post, instead of trying to discredit someone just because of the type of job they have, you might not sound so ignorant.....

Dont be a hater cause you cant multi-task and handle many things at once....Im good at what I do.....cant hate a brother for that!! Well you can but it just makes you look envious.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I believed I proved my point! Oh, let the members decide if I know what I'm talking about in this investment because I lost all respect in you long ago.

Texas Granny, I have work to do so this will be all about this but please leave the thread open for others to make their own minds up if you would, as he called me out and challenged my breakdowns not me.

Thanks and All the best!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

Stryker,I too among other ventures am in the auto industry,at what capacity does not really matter. Some of which you state is accurate but it really depends on each individual store. One of my stores is virtually a ghost town except for LOF's and very minor repairs on saturdays. Truth be told We don't have our master techs even work saturadys as to keep them fresh mon-fri. So much of what they do with todays vehicles is troubleshooting not as much grunt work as years gone by. Yes keeping ones focus is extremely important when working on vehicles so as not to forget any steps,but I have a feeling Keep is responsible enough to know when is play timeand when is Go-time(work). I would believe IF Keep was unable to properly function at his duties his stay(employment) at any dealership would be short lived. A Owner, Service Mgr,Shop Foreman,Dispatcher,Service Advisor, & Customer rely on him to be on his "A" game for varing reasons.So in short his online time is not a concern as I see it as long as he produces & produces correctly. He is by enlarge a commision employee and is really just renting space,jmo.Best to all

Hey Guys..I am not a newbie, I have been invested since 07....I am not gonna get my hopes up because I have been hearing "the begining of the year" for some time. Without the Oil law,Erbil and the Government seated I believe we might be waiting a lil longer...I believe politicans are as bad as terrorist!! AC stated to me that if it doesn't happen at the begining of 2013 then we will have to wait another year because the release of the small notes will act in concert with the 2013 budget.So if it doesn't happen at the begining of the year it won't happen til 2014. I believe AC is a reliable source and has been in Iraq since 03...check out his post "another site Iraq" ..Since I have been involved and reading DinarVets since 07,AC has been on point...We can always come to our own conclusion though..We can only hope! There is also an informative video on his site "Iraq Petroleum 2012" Tony Hayword former CEO of BP is speaking..This was held in London earlier this year..the video said Iraq politics is holding back overseas investments and they NEED an oil law...When Maliki "stole" ther elections from Allawi a few years ago, I had a feeling this would happen. Did you notice his body lanuage when he was on the White House lawn earlier this year standing beside President Obama? Something is not right with that dude! I believe there is a chance it will happen in 2013, we will have to wait and see..I have read "somewhere" that this is a 10 year investment so 2013 will be the year...but don't qoute me on that..I am speculating..Only time will tell..I am gonna step away for a month or two because these guys are giving me a headache!!!

Keep…I have no ax to grind with you. Your motives are only called into question because of the voracity and frequency in which you post, in addition to the consistency of your LOP message. You were the one who stated you were a BMW mechanic, which we all take at face value, however, there is not a mechanic on planet earth with the free time you appear to have. How is this dinar related? Simple…if anyone on this forum is paid to promote a particular message, then their message and motivation becomes suspect. Only you know the truth even though others and I may have legitimate questions or even doubts as to what drives you (no pun intended).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believed I proved my point! Oh, let the members decide if I know what I'm talking about in this investment because I lost all respect in you long ago.

Texas Granny, I have work to do so this will be all about this but please leave the thread open for others to make their own minds up if you would, as he called me out and challenged my breakdowns not me.

Thanks and All the best!

I'm ever so glad you decided to back off as I was sure your next post would put you on Mod Review. Calling members out for their opinions is against the rules. Everyone posting on this thread that decided to go after keepm instead of discussing the article presented are violating the rules. Regardless of all of the snide remarks made about keepm and his "employment", he took the high road which left the others in the ditch full of condescending accusations and negative comments. Just because you disagree with another members opinion does not give you the right to bash them personally. If you can't discuss the article please refrain from posting. :angry:

Does everyone understand?

:rocking-chair:

BTW further attacks against keepm or any other member in this thread will result in closing the topic.

:peace:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Keep…I have no ax to grind with you. Your motives are only called into question because of the voracity and frequency in which you post, in addition to the consistency of your LOP message. You were the one who stated you were a BMW mechanic, which we all take at face value, however, there is not a mechanic on planet earth with the free time you appear to have. How is this dinar related? Simple…if anyone on this forum is paid to promote a particular message, then their message and motivation becomes suspect. Only you know the truth even though others and I may have legitimate questions or even doubts as to what drives you (no pun intended).

Respectfully disagree but i understand what your saying. I really don't think the average joe really knows what goes on inside of todays service departments. I don't always agree with Keep but I think the wrong message is being brought forth in regards to Time & efficiency.

Sorry TG,offending anyone was not my goal,just to educate.

(this maybe old info) But you guys should go to YouTube and type in "Kurdistan Mall" there is a guy standing out side of the mall talking in the camera with a hat on..You wouldn't believe it is Iraq..You would think that the Maliki would want what is best for his people but Iran is in his ear! Why would he listen to the "Shaw" (if I spelled that right) and "Aukmadenajod (I know I didn't spell that right) when Iran has nothing to offer!! Money, Powere and Greedy is a bogabear!!