Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic News Financial Alnibaah: next year will see the circulation of two currencies at the same

gamaray

The electronic form of currency in accounts will be adjustedto new dinar value.everything is adjusted. no way around it

I agree!!,

It only makes common sense to adjust Electronic Dinar to the new rate!! Every last Dinar = New RATE!!! there is no hocus pocus presto..... for every 1000 Dinar you only have 1 Dinar now.......Who comes up with this thinking or theory?

I'm not saying you subscribe to this sandstorm of thought sandstorm, but many keep on with the paranoia.

I agree!!,

It only makes common sense to adjust Electronic Dinar to the new rate!! Every last Dinar = New RATE!!! there is no hocus pocus presto..... for every 1000 Dinar you only have 1 Dinar now.......Who comes up with this thinking or theory?

I'm not saying you subscribe to this sandstorm of thought sandstorm, but many keep on with the paranoia.

According to the CBI that's apparently what they are planning so that's where everyone gets that theory....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I agree!!,

The paranoia comes from the sobbering title of this article, and its clear intention. no ones coming up with conspiracies or theories on their own. its coming straight down the pipe. what will happen, who knows

• Upvote 1

my oh my ... they said the dinar rates have plumeted .... but to this .. this is terrible ... 250 million dollars will buy 3 trillion dinars now ... so that means 1 million dinars are now worth one dollar ..... just yesterday it would cost them 250 billion dollars to buy 3 trillion dinars .. i guess the whole 30 trillion dinars is only worth 2.5 billion .. darn it im broke

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

my oh my ... they said the dinar rates have plumeted .... but to this .. this is terrible ... 250 million dollars will buy 3 trillion dinars now ... so that means 1 million dinars are now worth one dollar ..... just yesterday it would cost them 250 billion dollars to buy 3 trillion dinars .. i guess the whole 30 trillion dinars is only worth 2.5 billion .. darn it im broke

i read that wrong .. sorry

The official reports that the Central sold last Thursday, nearly 250 million dollars and was able to absorb three trillion dinars during the last month for selling two billion dollars

Read more:

i thought it said 250 million dollars for 3 billion dinars ..

it says and over the month 2 billion dollars for 3 trillion dinars .. this is good news .. way better than my crap ... i work nights and just woke up .. sorry

• Upvote 2

i read that wrong .. sorry

The official reports that the Central sold last Thursday, nearly 250 million dollars and was able to absorb three trillion dinars during the last month for selling two billion dollars

Read more:

i thought it said 250 million dollars for 3 billion dinars ..

it says and over the month 2 billion dollars for 3 trillion dinars .. this is good news .. way better than my crap ... i work nights and just woke up .. sorry

At face value it sounds good. Its only half the picture. A lot of those dinars end up right back in the economy, when the ministry of finance sells its oil revenues (dollars) in exchange for dinar to make internal payments. whether its iraqi payroll or budgetary items they allocate. the stastistics show this to be the case, otherwise every dinar would of been gone the first two years of the auction. there is great information out there on this full cycle. the variable we donthaveis how mich is turned and pumped right back into the economy. thats why it sounds good at first....then its oh dam

• Upvote 1

At face value it sounds good. Its only half the picture. A lot of those dinars end up right back in the economy, when the ministry of finance sells its oil revenues (dollars) in exchange for dinar to make internal payments. whether its iraqi payroll or budgetary items they allocate. the stastistics show this to be the case, otherwise every dinar would of been gone the first two years of the auction. there is great information out there on this full cycle. the variable we donthaveis how mich is turned and pumped right back into the economy. thats why it sounds good at first....then its oh dam

Yep....people seem to forget that part.....or they are just unaware of what the auction cycle really is....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Yep....people seem to forget that part.....or they are just unaware of what the auction cycle really is....

Keep,

Do you know what the cash column is on the CBI currency auction exchange rate page ( PDF )?

I am assuming this is the actual amount of IQD currency taken in.

I have asked this many times over the last year and nobody seems to know.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Scroll down a few years to see the actual coumn Im talking about

Edited by SocalDinar

Keep,

Do you know what the cash column is on the CBI currency auction exchange rate page ( PDF )?

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

The cash portion is physical dinar being exchanged for dollars. where dinar is bought back in to the cbi. example.. 5,000 means approx. 5 million in dinar was sold to the cbi in exchange for approx. $5000.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

The cash portion is physical dinar being exchanged for dollars. where dinar is bought back in to the cbi. example.. 5,000 means approx. 5 million in dinar was sold to the cbi in exchange for approx. $5000.

Thanks,

Yesterdays auction was $192,645,000 total Out of which $5,300,000 was cash.

Thats like 6.2 billion dinar ( notes ) if Im reading this right bought back by the CBI yesterday

Correct me if I'm wrong here but these numbers seem fairly low.

It's alot of cash but small percentages of the total auction

Does the electronic ( trans cloumn ) amount of auction really mean anything to us?

Electronic accounts would be adjusted as soon as the redenomination process is started.....so if you have 1 million dinar in the bank BEFORE the RD, then it turns into 1000....

If you were to say go into the bank and deposit your old dinar electronically, it would be converted also....

These kinds of things are why they do studies and research to figure everything out down to the T....

Keep,

http://www.cbi.iq/do...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf

To be honest Im not sure 100% on what that is.....I know that there are cash transactions occuring during the auctions, they make up for quite a small bit of the total, but this COULD just be that....same as electronic, just cash......and I do remember reading about people actually being able to walk up to the bank "window" so to speak to purchase USD through the auctions and doing a physical transaction...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Cant help it that some still dont understand whats being said.....or that most people think deleting the zeros is the RV we want.....

Just trying to keep as much truth around because of all the BS thats passed as fact....

Just because the central bank can absorb a lot of dinar doesnt mean its being taken out of circulation....its all just a repeating cycle....

If it was taking currency out of circulation, then it would be reflected in its financials....even if the CBI is getting ahold of it, its still a liability unless destroyed which in that case, it would be taken off the books....so regardless of if its in the CBIs hands or in the citizens hands, its still a liability and still has to be backed...

Something to think about Keep

American Heritage Dictionary:

ab·sorb

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary

(əb-sôrb', -zôrb')

tr.v., -sorbed, -sorb·ing, -sorbs. 1. To take (something) in through or as through pores or interstices.

2. To occupy the full attention, interest, or time of; engross. See synonyms at monopolize.

3. To retain (radiation or sound, for example) wholly, without reflection or transmission.

4. To take in; assimilate: immigrants who were absorbed into the social mainstream.

5. To learn; acquire: "Matisse absorbed the lesson and added to it a new language of color" (Peter Plagen).

6. To receive (an impulse) without echo or recoil: a fabric that absorbs sound; a bumper that absorbs impact.

7. To assume or pay for (a cost or costs).

8. To endure; accommodate: couldn't absorb the additional hardships.

9. To use up; consume: The project has absorbed all of our department's resources

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/absorb#ixzz1yN5Q8jy3

• Upvote 1

Cant help it that some still dont understand whats being said.....or that most people think deleting the zeros is the RV we want.....

Just trying to keep as much truth around because of all the BS thats passed as fact....

Just because the central bank can absorb a lot of dinar doesnt mean its being taken out of circulation....its all just a repeating cycle....

If it was taking currency out of circulation, then it would be reflected in its financials....even if the CBI is getting ahold of it, its still a liability unless destroyed which in that case, it would be taken off the books....so regardless of if its in the CBIs hands or in the citizens hands, its still a liability and still has to be backed...

...So...are you for sure it's put back into circulation? I'm just confused because I didn't know you worked over in the Iraq treasury dept?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let me just say that no one including Keepem, Doctor Robbins, and Jackster know what the turn about is going to be. If you believe in this investment then believe. If you don't believe, go to the LOP section

or head out. The facts are in front of everyone, but yet no one is 100% sure of the outcome. The outcome could be something new that we haven't seen before. The articles that come out are typically

recycled and opionionated. They are under a dirty float, and we know by Maliki that their govt is corrupt. There have been countries who have done the LOP theory (some have had to do it more than once which proves it's a failure), and there are others that have re-valued their currency. The new currency could come out with a larger value than the previous one...true....but I would say that in order to be IMF compliant they need to remove that garbage rate. If they do that....eh....I don't expect $$$ signs.....but cents....yeah I could see that....not as much as I had hoped but a lot better than 3x my investment. Once again be glad that

you have had the oppurtunity to be in this investment. Regardless of what people think, not many people know about it. I've worked in the banking sector 10 years and the first time I ever heard about it was 1.5 years ago. I don't believe in get rich quick schemes, but I do understand the concept of how governments work. They are sneaky, vile, corrupt, evil, and GREEDY. I'd rather let my money ride on a wartorn country

than a royal flush. So to the naysayers....get a life. If all you have to say is something negative to every post, and criticize people who are less knowledgeable than you that's sad. To those who are wavering, just pray. Not everything that sounds too good to be true is false, sometimes it's just being in the right place at the right time. It might be a miracle, but I'd rather invest 2K and become richer then KNOW I could of invested 2K and stayed poor. Good luck to all of you and I hope I've brought some positive insight to you.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Well said Amos9:13 and BTW he says he is a auto machanic not part of the CBI but he has time to be on here anytime of the day to make others feel he knows what he says is in fact what will take place. Take a break keepm and work on a customers car for a change!....:huh:

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

its funny because people think they actually know what Iraq will do thats like getting married in this day and age then ten years down the road she might leave your azz or stay with you its too unpredictable.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

...So...are you for sure it's put back into circulation? I'm just confused because I didn't know you worked over in the Iraq treasury dept?

All this information is readily availible for you if you look for it.....

They have outlined and explained the auction process.....

MOF takes the USD from oil sales, exchanges for dinar from CBI, then the CBI sells the USD.....MOF uses the dinar for financing the country...it goes right back into the economy....

If the financial indicators were showing a decline in the money supply, then I would tend to believe that there is dinar being removed from circulation.....even if the CBI is taking in dinar, its still a liability and counts against them....

Well said Amos9:13 and BTW he says he is a auto machanic not part of the CBI but he has time to be on here anytime of the day to make others feel he knows what he says is in fact what will take place. Take a break keepm and work on a customers car for a change!....huh.gif

Apparently you and many others really have a hard time reading to comprehend.....no wonder your "breakdowns" are about as good as Okies.....

I dont think anyone here claims to know exactly the outcome of this investment or what will happen.....only what the CBI is SAYING they will do.....which it seems you still have not picked up on....

If I thought I knew exactly what they were gonna do, there would be no reason for me to keep up on what the CBI is doing and where Iraq is going....

I know it hurts to get the facts shoved down your throat but take it like a man.....and use some common sense and think about things a minute before speaking...will save you wasted time...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 19

Keep...I understand that Stryker's inference has ruffled your feathers, however, your apparent access to posting, particularly during business hours does beg the question: How does a master BMW tech like yourself have such ready access to posting at any and all hours? I have worked in, managed and owned dealerships since 1981 and I have never met a tech with your degree of flexibility or free time, especially during normal working hours. Most of my techs barely had time for lunch, let alone time to make 5766 (many lenghtly) posts while at work. You have to admit...your ready accessibility does appear suspect considering your claimed profession...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Keepsemwalking....he's in the scre....folk biz. For sure. Keepem questioning their investment, a reverse pumper trying to play like he Is Swiss.

Keep...I understand that Stryker's inference has ruffled your feathers, however, your apparent access to posting, particularly during business hours does beg the question: How does a master BMW tech like yourself have such ready access to posting at any and all hours? I have worked in, managed and owned dealerships since 1981 and I have never met a tech with your degree of flexibility or free time, especially during normal working hours. Most of my techs barely had time for lunch, let alone time to make 5766 (many lenghtly) posts while at work. You have to admit...your ready accessibility does appear suspect considering your claimed profession...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Still constantly insulting peoples intelligence.....i see

Hey baby boy name one thing substantial the CBI has done that they said they were gunna do? They all say a lot as you do but none of it ever happens.....but yet you jump in one every rd article.....we all understand how an rd works.....we all know the CBI is saying they are guna rd....but you hope that they don't do what they say they are gunna do.....whatelse you got?

Keep up that quest....as i told you before several times.....you gotta take those blinders off my boy....

All this information is readily availible for you if you look for it.....

They have outlined and explained the auction process.....

MOF takes the USD from oil sales, exchanges for dinar from CBI, then the CBI sells the USD.....MOF uses the dinar for financing the country...it goes right back into the economy....

If the financial indicators were showing a decline in the money supply, then I would tend to believe that there is dinar being removed from circulation.....even if the CBI is taking in dinar, its still a liability and counts against them....

Apparently you and many others really have a hard time reading to comprehend.....no wonder your "breakdowns" are about as good as Okies.....

I dont think anyone here claims to know exactly the outcome of this investment or what will happen.....only what the CBI is SAYING they will do.....which it seems you still have not picked up on....

If I thought I knew exactly what they were gonna do, there would be no reason for me to keep up on what the CBI is doing and where Iraq is going....

I know it hurts to get the facts shoved down your throat but take it like a man.....and use some common sense and think about things a minute before speaking...will save you wasted time...

Yes I've asked you the same question several times......how does such an accomplished bmw mechanic have so much free time at work and home? W a new born? Lol

I mean dude u spend alotta damn time on this site.....look at how many posts you have! LMAO why you working so hard on expressing hot smart you are that you understand a rd process that you read about on the internet....lol cmon man.....something stinks....

Edited by JWJW11
  • Upvote 4

You can do anything you want if you know how to manage your time........ biggrin.gif

And with the internet at your fingers, smoke breaks etc, its really too easy.....

Hey baby boy name one thing substantial the CBI has done that they said they were gunna do? They all say a lot as you do but none of it ever happens.....but yet you jump in one every rd article.....we all understand how an rd works.....we all know the CBI is saying they are guna rd....but you hope that they don't do what they say they are gunna do.....whatelse you got?

Keep up that quest....as i told you before several times.....you gotta take those blinders off my boy....

Yes I've asked you the same question several times......how does such an accomplished bmw mechanic have so much free time at work and home? W a new born? Lol

I mean dude u spend alotta damn time on this site.....look at how many posts you have! LMAO why you working so hard on expressing hot smart you are that you understand a rd process that you read about on the internet....lol cmon man.....something stinks....

Apparently not....questions are posted and comments made all the time that clearly show there is quite a lack of understanding of the topic...if YOU understand it then you get a cookie, but if thats the case then there really was no need for you to say anything because it didnt apply to you....

Its nice to see you still have a crush on me, but I told you Im not interested.....you just had to say something lol couldnt hold back your emotional attachment....

BTW....it just might be your upper lip! biggrin.gif

Apparently not....questions are posted and comments made all the time that clearly show there is quite a lack of understanding of the topic...if YOU understand it then you get a cookie, but if thats the case then there really was no need for you to say anything because it didnt apply to you....

Its nice to see you still have a crush on me, but I told you Im not interested.....you just had to say something lol couldnt hold back your emotional attachment....

BTW....it just might be your upper lip! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

You can do anything you want if you know how to manage your time........ biggrin.gif

And with the internet at your fingers, smoke breaks etc, its really too easy.....

Really :unsure::huh::blink: ....you better hope BMW doesn't follow Mercedes..cause when I'm at the dealership for service or for a complementary car wash....you can always see whats going on in the service area...they actually have a TV in their customer lounge that surveys the garage while you are waiting....

• Upvote 1

Really :unsure::huh::blink: ....you better hope BMW doesn't follow Mercedes..cause when I'm at the dealership for service or for a complementary car wash....you can always see whats going on in the service area...they actually have a TV in their customer lounge that surveys the garage while you are waiting....

Slow down and read what I said......with the internet at your fingers ex. YOUR PHONE and SMOKE BREAKS......see if you can decipher what that sentence meant again.....

It seriously takes seconds to read a post or reply to something.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

What if I wish to pay with my debit card? Should I argue I'm using Old Electronic Dinars? or New Electronic Dinars? How can the smart people reconcile this?

When using your debit card, you would be using the new currency, with the corresponding new rate.

All bank accounts will get adjusted to the new dinar and exchange rate, so any electronic transactions would happen with the new exchange rate . Cash transactions would be the only transactions utilizing dual exchange rates depending on the notes presented for said cash transaction.

EXACTLY my point that I always discuss, but never get any replies. How will two rates of exchange affect the electronic currency? There is no proof that I have "old" or new dinars in my bank account?!?!

See my response to unirod.