Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV or RD Question

soonerdoc

I realize this is a rumor board but I would really like to know from someone that REALLY might have some accurate information on the RV or RD. It seems that recently their is sufficient evidence and not rumors that it is going to RD and lop with the three zeroes being dropped. Now I have several million IQD and this news breaks my heart as I have been in this for about 5 years and I have dreamed of and RV and hoping to be able to do things for my friends, family, church, etc. It is looking much more like the most we are going to make is anywhere from 1 to 3 times our initial investment, which is better than a loss but when I have literally dreamed of this and think that is just not going to happen in all probability, it almost makes me want cry. The USA has put billions of dollars into Iraq and lost so many lives and in time hopefully the lives of its citizens will be what they deserve. I was betting on our government thinking they also had some financial incentive to some extent and not just wasting money that would we never see again for all the lives lost to bring Iraq back to life. It makes things worse as well when people get on here all the time and say why a lop won't happen even after articles stating otherwise from credible spokespersons within Iraq say it will happen and why it will happen. It will make it easier to purchase goods and control inflation. Some say that it will RV then we make our money then lop the zeroes but WHERE does it say they are going to do that anywhere? It is just someone's opinion to get my and other people's hopes up once again and I just wish we could stop pumping so much because it does affect real people like myself and will only make it more sad if this doesn't turn out the way we all hoped. Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks and God Bless!

agreed!!! a rv has to take place, imo that is factual. but not only the US , other global investors as well will lose out tremendously if the lop takes place. The reason i believe it will take place is because of the money our government has already spent and the money it will lose in taxes if this takes place because most will give up on the investment period making it a total loss for all, including the iraqi gov. i too am a regular person with the dream of this investment hitting so i can inturn bless others. all we can do is ride the storm and hope the good lord places his hands in the situation for the good of all people

The thought of an RD really can be depressing. Please keep in mind that there WILL be a ton of misinformation published prior to the rate being revealed. We have also been told that there will be an "Initial" rate amount followed by a elevated amount at a later date. Adam and his contact, as well as others, can only post what was told/shared with them. The "Rate" of the IQD is of the highest level of national security. As a military member that was involved with top secret programs ,(once upon a time), I still remember the intentional leaks from crediable sources just for the purpose of misleading readers. Hang in there. Regardless of where we all started I'm thinking that we will all arrive together. God bless

Based on what i paid plus what i will have to pay to exchange back to US$, i need a lop, and then an rv of $1.18 to break even. if it goes to $2.65 (approx) that is more than double my money. where else can you get that kind of interest rate?????

Personally, i'm hoping its all mis-information. if they are doing a straight rv, why would they tell anyone? they could be indicating lop, to keep everyone in the world from buying dinar, and making a huge profit.

I don't understand the whole lop thing. If it lops and they cut the zeros off making each Dinar roughly $.85 USD, don't we just multiply how much Dinar we have x whatever the lop is let's just say $.85 and that's how much we made? Some insight or help would be appreciated.

They would have to revalue the currency by moving the decimal point 3 places to the left at the same time they lop 3 zeros for it t be .85. If they do that you are correct. If they just lop the zeros that is another story.

Based on what i paid plus what i will have to pay to exchange back to US$, i need a lop, and then an rv of $1.18 to break even. if it goes to $2.65 (approx) that is more than double my money. where else can you get that kind of interest rate?????

Personally, i'm hoping its all mis-information. if they are doing a straight rv, why would they tell anyone? they could be indicating lop, to keep everyone in the world from buying dinar, and making a huge profit.

there is NOWAY you break even at $1.18 you need to recalculate ... even with a lop at .86 everyone would come out ahead ... granted not where we want but way ahead of where we bought in at

in the first place they are talking about lopping zero's off the currency not the rate. that would make a 25000 dinar note 25. then they RV at probably 1.17 so if you have 1000,000 dinar it would become 1000 x1.17 =1117.00 then you've made (if you paid 1000.00 for your dinar) 117.00. Sometimes I feel like I'm on another planet. You guys have been around long enough to know what a lop means and to have read the articles explaining what they are going to do. That's what redenominate means guys. Taking the zero's from the currency.

Now we don't know for sure if that is what they are going to do, we don't really know anything except a bunch of rumors, coupled with some articles that may be just the government talking. Sonny1 thinks they will rv first and then redenominate, that's a possibility also. I don't think so, but it's a possibility.

Relax for now, we don't have a definitive answer to these complicated questions.

Well it says in the Bible Rev 18:1-20 that Babylon which is Iraq will be very rich and tons of people will become rich off them through investments and buying Gold and silver which back in the old days was currency. So I would just hang on for the ride and let God deside for all us believers on what's going to happen. Remember that Babylon is going to Fall hard and go up in smoke while all of us rich people shed our tears...Now we know that hasn't happened yet so I do believe this could be our calling to make money off the wicked...IMO

God Bless us and our once great country...:)

That is troubling when you think about it. However, i did post something along these lines before, and a got a bit of info that that might help encourage you in this area. The US has bought about 3Trillion dinar and are sitting on it. It does make sense for the US to do that unless they have some inside info that we do not.

Another interesting thought that Adam Montana had was that Iraq could RV at a low rate and then let the market climb To a higher rate. That means that it start out at $.10 and then climb up from there. The people could cash out during the climb where ever they chose.

i say we get adam to contact his CBI contact ,relay a message to the CBI that none of us r going to return our dinars if they lop ! i purchased 1 mill. dinar you cant tell me now its only worth 1000. dinar that would be like taking a 10.00 bill and telling us now its only worth 1.00 would we put up with that heck no we wouldnt!! so why would we let them do this to us . i say if they want back there dinar they need to do whats rite. so adam give them a message for me KISS OFF YOUR NOT GETTING THEM BACK !!!

I dont think how much small investors like us has any influence on a descision, you think they go well we would RV but then we would make a bunch of people rich lets figures something else out. No! Its a complicated task that I think the peolpe who know will not say or cannot say. We just have to wait. Its a winning lotto ticket that you have to wait to cash.

I would like to agree with you ...nobody really knows if it will RV or L O P...If it does lop it would be neutral and you wont loose, you just wont be an overnight millionar. even after that, if you hold out as long as you can over time you will make a good return...just not the return we all want.