Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

British study: Employees are more lazy Iraqis in the world

Just when you thought the news would educate you on something you did not know!

British study: Employees are more lazy Iraqis in the world

June 18, 2012

Iraq has set a Kiesaijdida, A study prepared by the organization "Oxfam" that the British "Employee of Iraq is the most lazy" in the performance of his duties career, compared to peers in other countries.

The study showed that "the Iraqi official is allocated 7 percent of the hours of his day to work, while the other spread of hours between sleep and watch television."

The study, published the newspaper "Life" excerpts of which were on Monday, that "the Iraqi spends 42 percent of his time sleeping, and 13 percent watching TV, and 12 percent in the eating."

She emphasized that the "Employee of the Iraqi government sector spends 7 percent of his time daily just to work", less than two hours of the total working hours, which starts at eight-thirty in the morning and ends at three in the afternoon, while serving more than six hours without a work on Despite its presence in the place.

As the study pointed to the high rate of hidden unemployment in the country, which was confirmed by statistics from the Ministry of Planning, which revealed in a recent report that about 4 million Iraqis working in the government sector in the civil and military rise of two and a half a million degrees and careers, introduced after 2003.

But Chancellor for Planning Affairs in the Cabinet Shaker Sumaidaie considered that the results of the study can not be generalized, he said, adding: "organizations and research centers and studies based survey system that determines the proportion of staff and the study and analysis of the results."

Sumaida'ie said that the organization may have chosen a few tasks or institution is far from its contact with the citizens is very limited, explaining that "the staff of the Department of Immigration, for example working in one day nearly 12 hours straight." He reported: "This case was diagnosed in many districts, but the study does not apply to all departments."

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...3UcxHnPf6W0AQQ

they needed a study to find this out .........why do they think there is no electricity .....because nobody woke up to fuel the generator

Man these people need to just hand over this country to some one else

all these third world countries are always studying ......when is school out ........O i forgot between the holidays and the teacher meetings ....school lasts for 20 years ......at half the education load of a 1st world country ......

S#!T we could not even do work for them out there cause they are only there 1 hour a day ...between the praying for prosperity and forgiveness ......and relive from oppression ....the very things we are there to fix .....that my friends is the true definition of IRONIC

• Upvote 3

they needed a study to find this out .........why do they think there is no electricity .....because nobody woke up to fuel the generator

Man these people need to just hand over this country to some one else

all these third world countries are always studying ......when is school out ........O i forgot between the holidays and the teacher meetings ....school lasts for 20 years ......at half the education load of a 1st world country ......

S#!T we could not even do work for them out there cause they are only there 1 hour a day ...between the praying for prosperity and forgiveness ......and relive from oppression ....the very things we are there to fix .....that my friends is the true definition of IRONIC

Wow, great summary. I could not handle that. I can handle free loaders. Must carry your own weight. Dang, I would be lucky to work 8 hour days instead of 10 and 12. These guys have no clue what work is. I guess we are the slaves of labor for the world.

Edited by uncirculd

So we finally get the true reason Shabbs haven't push that button :D

they have tied the button in yet ....that won't be finished till 2013 laugh.gif

but they brought it in in 2011 and the drilled the hole and installed it 2012 ,,,,now there waiting for the wire to get tied in blink.gif

• Upvote 1