Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

really really .. am i wrong ??

this investment is NOT for the faint heart you either got it or you dont. I suggest IF anyone feels they are ignorant for geting in this investment its probably best you get out and sell. Be patient and let this investment come to fruition and please STOP going off dates!!it only leads to heartache.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Cheers folks. I got into this over a year ago when a buddy convinced me this was imminant. He pointed out this site and i was fooled by okie and co. Read this,site dillegently. And waited daily for cash in.

I only invested a couple grand money i could afford to "lose" now i just sit and wait(with baited breath?) I'm confident it will happen sooner or later so this is now a back burner item. I carry on as if i have no investment. Planning a retirement insix yrs. Etc. My rich brother and a few friends called me a fool and told me to resell the dinar and move on. Like most here i'm in it for the long haul. The sooner the better but whenever is fine too. I think we will have the last laff here. GO RVVVVVVV :)

• Upvote 1

this investment is NOT for the faint heart you either got it or you dont. I suggest IF anyone feels they are ignorant for geting in this investment its probably best you get out and sell. Be patient and let this investment come to fruition and please STOP going off dates!!it only leads to heartache.

Right on! If the invester aint in it to win it, then why start to begin with? All in, or dont begin. If you win, then the party can begin. no more dates and rates, please.

• Upvote 1

It's tough... no doubt. The problem IMO is that we are (most of us any way) are/were expecting a big winfall and relatively quickly. In a time where people are struggling more than ever since the depression and hope seems to be shrinking, an RV of .86 or 1.00 or 4.00 or 12.00 seems to reflate our hope balloon. However, when this thing gets delayed and delayed and delayed we get frustrated.

I see that we have a few options:

1. trade back your IQD for a mild loss or a break even or even an increase (depending when you got in) then forget about the IQD.

2. Hold on and look at all the sites and ride the emotional rollercoaster where those who seem to know very little give us lots of bogus uninformation.

3. Look at all of your investments and watch them grow slowly or shrink over years and be happy that the IQD is likely to perform far better than any of them. Anticipate major growth of your IQD in the next 5 years unlike your other investments that will likely perform mild to moderate.

4. Accept that we will NEVER know when this will or if it will ever will "POP' RV and not complain (at least on this site). You put money into this and as with anything, growth takes time. I wish as much as the next guy that the "GURUS" were correct but I'm not into the self inflicting of pain so I don't listen to those idiots anymore.

If you were depending on this then it is SOOOOO frustrating and I get it. If you were casual about the IQD "investment" then odds are you're a "half full" kind of person and you understand everything is a roll of the dice.

Go RV!

Based on all the information I've come across, I sincerely believe it will come out close to $1 and it will be soon rather than later. Nonetheless my life does not revolve around the IQD and I'll make my own way without it. When it goes... well... things will be much better financially. Until then I love the ones I choose to love and live the best I can.

Hope this helps.

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRVVVVVVV in the near future!!!!

• Upvote 1

Do ya'll remember the xe.com warning that the IQD would be redenominated in 2010 and how all the newbies would post that warning over and over wanting opinions? And everyone would get all het up? Then they changed it to redenominate before the end of 2011? Could it be possible we are being played and funding Iraq's economy. Seriously, something is up. Here's the latest warning :

Iraqi Dinar History

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. That would mean that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) would both be worth the same amount in US Dollars.

Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, there has been no redenomination as of January 2011 and no further announcements have been made. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination."

I only invested a couple grand money i could afford to "lose" now i just sit and wait(with baited breath?) I'm confident it will happen sooner or later so this is now a back burner item. My rich brother and a few friends called me a fool and told me to resell the dinar and move on. Like most here i'm in it for the long haul. The sooner the better but whenever is fine too. I think we will have the last laff here. GO RVVVVVVV :)

Awe, an optimist! Nice words! We will have the last laugh!

Like you said,"I only invested a couple grand money i could afford to "lose" now i just sit and wait".

Those that are all pissed off and constantly in a tizzy over this thing, please "get a life". You sound like those people that go on a cruise ship, it gets in a wicked storm, they have a lousy time, and then blame the cruise company for their misfortune! Weather happens!

Most of us are like puckster and have invested only a few thousand dollars. It really isn't that much money. REALLY! $3K-$5k isn't the deciding factor of life in poverty or living in comfort. It's most peoples mortgage payment for a few months or a high end tv!

If you invested your last dollars in hope of treasure, I feel for you, but as easy said, sell if you can't take it anymore.

Can you imagine going to financial forums and listening to all this whining? THIS IS AN INVESTMENT FOLKS! :)

hahaha I have never thought of myself as either "faint of heart" or "ignorant." And easyrider, I was born into and lived in pretty hard and/or difficult circumstances during most of my life. In fact, it would take a book to tell my story, so I'm writing one now. Yet, I don't think anyone here has ever thought I felt sorry for myself or lacked the courage or grace to see this through. But perhaps you weren't referring to me, and if not, I apologize. However, if you had me in mind for those commets, I suggest you rethink them through carefully because in no way do they pertain to me.

hahaha I have never thought of myself as either "faint of heart" or "ignorant." And easyrider, I was born into and lived in pretty hard and/or difficult circumstances during most of my life. In fact, it would take a book to tell my story, so I'm writing one now. Yet, I don't think anyone here has ever thought I felt sorry for myself or lacked the courage or grace to see this through. But perhaps you weren't referring to me, and if not, I apologize. However, if you had me in mind for those commets, I suggest you rethink them through carefully because in no way do they pertain to me.

was just a general statement.biggrin.gif

well now there is no guessing.. not until jan comes around and some new reason pops up to why it wont happen again. for a nother couple of months.. no lifting of chapter seven.. blah blah.. two currencies going to be used in 2013 blah blah.. just another chapter... in the never ending dinar drama..

• Upvote 1

well now there is no guessing.. not until jan comes around and some new reason pops up to why it wont happen again. for a nother couple of months.. no lifting of chapter seven.. blah blah.. two currencies going to be used in 2013 blah blah.. just another chapter... in the never ending dinar drama..

For sure make you hopping lol

While I understand the frustration this investment may cause,if you have doubts and are in need of money by all means sell out to save your sanity and help with your financial predicament.I wish everyone patience & prosperity.

Stop your whining and man up for petes sake.

Dude its going to eventualy RV. STOP reading all this crap. It obviously gets on your nerves.

Just like grown men whining gets on mine. Tough love baby hahahaha

peace

• Upvote 2

While I understand the frustration this investment may cause,if you have doubts and are in need of money by all means sell out to save your sanity and help with your financial predicament.I wish everyone patience & prosperity.

I'm not getting out of this!! Nothing in my life is so bad that I have to resort to that, at least not yet, and most likely, never. I just got a bit frustrated at having less and less money to live on, as well as how long it is taking. When I first got into it, I thought it was going to happen long before now. I have been wondering, however, if this new information Adam gave us today about Iraq waiting until the first of 2013 might be one of their lies that are supposed to be floating around shortly before they RV. It's probably me doing more wishful thinking, but it sure would be nice. :D:P:rolleyes:

I just got a bit frustrated at having less and less money to live on, as well as how long it is taking.

End Quote

Sorry to hear that and I can fully relate to that myself in this stage of my life... Not nice to admit but I never felt so un-confident about my financial situation like in this last year... I do hope that something will move ( and I'll try and act to make it move) on various fronts ( not only the IQD)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1