Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Iraqi Currency milestones after delete zeros

Surprised nobody has mentioned they say largest new denom is 200. There is no 20000 note to lop that to.

Its more about having a variety of currency to use....if they do RD, it doesnt mean that they can only make new notes that will be equal to the ones lopped....they can make whatever bills they want really, but it does make it easy when you do have at least some news bills that will be equal....there are many ways to get to 200 new dinar if you break down the math...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Political common sense, now thats an oxymoron. At least in california it is.

"Because its a non issue. the new note can be any denomination and carry the new rate. it doesnt relate to whether a lop happens or not. irrelevent "

I agree with this statement.

Thanks Sandstorm!

Definitely no common sense in politics. if i was president, id flip both parties upside down. Id stop giving federal money to other countries, and we'd use that money for americans. Id give all illegals thirty days to apply for citizenship and if they failed, they be deported and have to stand in line behind all the immigrants doing it the right way. id shut down everything in government, except for the defense department. end the federal reserve, restructure the irs and incentivize those who start new businesses, start drilling and fracking for our own resources, and thats the first hour. id be impeached by my second hour. lol

Healthcare, social security, medicare, and the post office would be privitized. every program the federal government runs is going bankrupt. the usps losses $25 million dollars a day. i might as well just flush my tax dollars down the toilet. not to mention we borrow every .40 cents on every dollar the government spends from china.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

Its more about having a variety of currency to use....if they do RD, it doesnt mean that they can only make new notes that will be equal to the ones lopped....they can make whatever bills they want really, but it does make it easy when you do have at least some news bills that will be equal....there are many ways to get to 200 new dinar if you break down the math...

:unsure::blink::huh:...what do you mean by "break down the math".....

• Upvote 1

I mean think about what different combination bills you could use to get 200 dinar.....

Exaclty....so how does the everday Iraqi get to a 200 dinar or are you saying it's like here in the US how we have $500 or $1,000 bills that aren't used :unsure::blink::huh:

• Upvote 1

This is looking more and more like we will see a change in the rate very....very soon!! As in...before Ramadon!! I believe that the rate is going to be much higher than most folks think!! JMHB!!! God Bless!!

That would be amazing. just curious if you could expand on your thinking. what makes you believe very very soon? Why do you see a much higher rate than most think?? Thanks in advance.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You could answer it yourself if you thought about it for a moment....

Hey Keep,

So we now know that they will have a 200 dinar note.

I read several articles in the past that 10,000 is the max amount of cash one may carry, US OR IQD VALUE??

Right out of the IRS playbook so to speak.

When an RV RD occurs ( before or after they make us turn in our notes ) and say revalue to pre Hussein levels

That would mean people are walking with $600.00 usd value each note. That will buy a lot of kebabs!

If our 25 K notes were still in Circulation wouldn't they be breaking the law just having them?,

or is the 10,000 rule carried out of the country.

If they rv at 10 cents that would only be a $20, Not large enough for some transactions IMO

My head is spinning as I wait for this UNSC webcast . I am no math major 4 sure.

Are there any rate indicators within the fil system 500 fil,250 fil, 100 fil, 50fil, and 25 fils?? or is this par for the course?

I don't see any indication of that in this article

Fils (currency)Last updated 2 months agoFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fils (Arabic alphabet: فلس) is a subdivision of currency used in many Arab countries, such as Iraq. "Fils" is the singular form in Arabic, not the plural (as its final consonant might indicate to an English speaker). The plural form of fils is fulūs (فلوس); this latter term is also used to refer to small amount of money or money in general in many varieties of Arabic, particularly Egyptian.

1 Bahraini dinar = 1000 fulūs (or 1 filis = 1/1000 Bahraini dinars)

1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 Jordanian dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 Kuwaiti dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 United Arab Emirates dirham = 100 fulūs

1 Yemeni rial = 100 fulūs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fils_(currency)

Your right Keep....The 250,000 notes will only take a 200 and a 50 of the new. Not hard, just stop and think. Good response keep.

I sure hope you don't have 250,000 dinar notes.! LOL typo

Exaclty....so how does the everday Iraqi get to a 200 dinar or are you saying it's like here in the US how we have $500 or $1,000 bills that aren't used unsure.gifblink.gifhuh.gif

Well one could have 8 25k notes that they are trading in.....they could get all new 25 notes, (2) 100 dinar notes, or just take (1) 200 dinar note....

Hey Keep,

So we now know that they will have a 200 dinar note.

I read several articles in the past that 10,000 is the max amount of cash one may carry, US OR IQD VALUE??

Right out of the IRS playbook so to speak.

When an RV RD occurs ( before or after they make us turn in our notes ) and say revalue to pre Hussein levels

That would mean people are walking with $600.00 usd value each note. That will buy a lot of kebabs!

If our 25 K notes were still in Circulation wouldn't they be breaking the law just having them?,

or is the 10,000 rule carried out of the country.

If they rv at 10 cents that would only be a $20, Not large enough for some transactions IMO

My head is spinning as I wait for this UNSC webcast . I am no math major 4 sure.

I believe what your talking about is for traveling....like lets say you taking a trip to Mexico or something and your going through customs, I think you can carry a max of 10k USD worth of money through the gates....I could be wrong but I thought those restrictions were basically for traveling in and out of other countries or our own.....

Anyone have any specifics on this?

KEEPM isnt it a little strange to make a 200 Dinar Note if the plan was a LOP?

I dont think so..... sad.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't see any indication of that in this article

Fils (currency)Last updated 2 months agoFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fils (Arabic alphabet: فلس) is a subdivision of currency used in many Arab countries, such as Iraq. "Fils" is the singular form in Arabic, not the plural (as its final consonant might indicate to an English speaker). The plural form of fils is fulūs (فلوس); this latter term is also used to refer to small amount of money or money in general in many varieties of Arabic, particularly Egyptian.

1 Bahraini dinar = 1000 fulūs (or 1 filis = 1/1000 Bahraini dinars)

1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 Jordanian dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 Kuwaiti dinar = 1000 fulūs

1 United Arab Emirates dirham = 100 fulūs

1 Yemeni rial = 100 fulūs

http://en.wikipedia....Fils_(currency)

I sure hope you don't have 250,000 dinar notes.! LOL typo

No I do not have any, but it was to my understanding that there were some in the beginning. If not, ok. I was just making a scenario, but thanks for watching my 6. :D

Your right Keep....The 250,000 notes will only take a 200 and a 50 of the new. Not hard, just stop and think. Good response keep.

You're the one who needs to "just stop and think".....if they indeed RD to 1:1 and the new Dinar is at par with the US....tell me how many Americans walk around with $200 dollar bills :rolleyes::unsure::blink: you think they will :unsure::blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See, I knew you were VERY capable of writing in a style that was informative without the negative overtones. I actually enjoyed reading your opinion. Thank you, 1+ for you.

lol fils .. the fil system ...

its their way of saying change ... like change for a dollar .. they use fil ... how they break down a single dinar .. it takes so many parts of a dinar to fil the value of one dinar ....

i believe they will be using a standard monatary system .. its not a fil system .. they already told us what the exchange rate will be from old dinars to these new ones .. we cant pick what articles are the articles we are going to call true .. and the others are not true .. remember all those articles saying 1000 old dinars for one new one

you dont think they were telling everyone they would get 1000 new dinars woth a dollar each for each old dinar worth 1187 for a dollar .. or everyone would of bought up every dinar ..

this article is giving an outline of there new currrency and its break down in fils ..you dont think a fil is a fill from old dinars to new dinars ....do ya?

they have printed this in many articles .... those articles are as true as this one is