Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The New Iraqi Currency milestones after delete zeros

6 - 19 - 2012

301809_341988339208228_1963361043_n32.jpg

Central bank decided to adopt some of the features and pictures to be developed on the new currency after deletion of zeros .. And obtained by / JD / a copy of the book's central bank, which included the historical and cultural landmarks and images to be placed on the implications of the currency close to the mentality of the Iraqi public and culture .. According to the authors included a paper currency a number of monuments and pictures the most important, put a picture to bridge the imams and the magnitude of the significance of high-value if it reaches the bridge between both sides of the River Tigris and the terminal Mrakadi Imams Musa al-Kazim (AS) and Abu Hanifa (ra) .. He said a book entitled the bank to the Directorate General for the issuance and cabinets: This is dedicated to the highest class of the new currency a category (200) two hundred dinars and the dinars on the back of this paper and put a picture of the Baghdad school .. He said the central bank: put on the face of the category (100) dinars, hundred dinars, pictures of Azwaip area in Baghdad, one of the areas which was set up by the ancient suspension bridge, one of the achievements of the Iraqi state .. Iraq is one of the leading countries in the establishment of this type of bridges, shown in the image building of the Iraqi Central Bank, in addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, while placed on the back of the paper image (ziggurat), one of the features of construction Iraq at the dawn of history .. According to the book's central bank: put on the face of the paper of class (50) JD (fifty dinars) image of the King Codaa one of the most kings of the dynasty of Lagash II (King XII), a God of growth and fertility, while the back of the paper have included a picture of Fort Ukhaydir a Fort archaeological its construction dates back to the Abbasid era forts and defensive unique in a deserted area, such as those constructed in which this fort is located to the south-west of the city of Karbala .. The central bank said: that in the face of the banknote (25) dinars (twenty five dinars) was developed, the image of King Hammurabi receiving the law .. This is the spiritual father of the King humanitarian legislation, as written in the custody of the rules governing the life and transactions in the famous Mselth either the back of the paper have included a picture of a peasant of Iraqi Kurdistan with the help of men in the preparation of the field of agriculture .. He said the central bank: put on the face of the banknote (10) dinars (ten dinars), a dinar, the Arab-Muslim This is a dinar, which was minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty beginning of the circulation of money in the Islamic state, which hit the inside and one features of the state and its sovereignty and economic independence, The back of the paper has developed a picture of the lighthouse Hadba in Mosul, one of the landmark development of excellence in our beloved Iraq .. Either category (5) dinars (five dinars) was placed on the face of her paper image of a waterfall entirely on Beck in Kurdistan Iraq, a reference to the state's interest in water and its sources in addition to the interest in tourism and the environment either the back of the paper has developed a picture of a palm Iraq, a sign of a property for each land black from southern Iraq to the north and to honor the (aunt Palm), said Mustafa (peace be upon him) and the central bank said in writing: in line with the best applications and international experiences, he decided to stop the basic parameters of the currency notes of the categories (25000,10000,5000) JD Traded to the road as it is in the new series (25,10,5) dinars to enable the audience with her as a thousand imprinted in his memory. The bank was keen to choose the designs of the coins are the generality and comprehensiveness of significance, and have a positive impact on all the people of Iraq, where he put on the aspects of coins map of Iraq and highlights where the Tigris and the Euphrates, and the center of the map a circular area to install the coin mineral, while the other side of coins have included, first class (2) JD's image (the Monastery of Saint Matthew), a historical site and my soul is located in the north of Iraq, and taken by the Iraqis of different sects and religions shrine to seek blessings and tourism. Included in category (1) BD image and reality are inspired from the displacement of Kurds Faili designed and prepared the Ministry of Culture. Has been developed on the category (500) fils image to fill a modern on the River Euphrates, and was intended to highlight the importance of water and means of storage and organization in Iraq, and on the category (250) fils putting pictures to fill Kut on the Tigris River, for the same purpose, and put on a category (100 fils), a picture of a lion Babylon, symbol of the power and vigor of the nation of Iraq. and put on a class (50) fils a picture of the palm, the symbol of Mesopotamia. and class (25) fils a picture of the Ishtar Gate in memory of great Iraqis.

My link

• Upvote 10

Lopsters will have an answer to this before the end of the day !!!

We are all on the same ride. we all have different opinions. theres no need to label and cause more division among members. people come to this site to read the news and get honest feedback about others opinions. putting stickers and labels on individuals will only close doors and your access to communication. but if you know it all, and know the guaranteed results, creating your own club and tossing labels at people will do you just fine.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

We are all on the same ride. we all have different opinions. theres no need to label and cause more division among members. people come to this site to read the news and get honest feedback about others opinions. putting stickers and labels on individuals will only close doors and your access to communication. but if you know it all, and know the guaranteed results, creating your own club and tossing labels at people will do you just fine.

Lighten up. Nothing wrong with his response. If that bothers you, you have the right to form your own club too.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Lighten up. Nothing wrong with his response. If that bothers you, you have the right to form your own club too.

Theres nothing wrong at all with his response. my 2 cents, was if your here to communicate and converse with others, labeling and dividing will close half those doors. why close doors, when were all here to learn and see others opinions?? But, he or she is free to take any approach they feels appropriate. To each there own.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Theres nothing wrong at all with his response. my 2 cents, was if your here to communicate and converse with others, labeling and dividing will close half those doors. why close doors, when were all here to learn and see others opinions?? But, he or she is free to take any approach they feels appropriate. To each there own.

Its gonna rv to 2 cents behind closed doors?!? What!?!

• Upvote 1

If a redonomination or lop is the plan why make a 200 Dinar note? Im thinking a revalue at about 50 cents or lower then raised it to match the US 100$ bill with their 200 Dinar note? Im just thinking out loud...

• Upvote 3

i don't know mybe there 200 will be like our 100 here

I will gladly take that and run... Not what alot of people are probably hoping for but a positive move still great and at the rate is FREAKING AWESOME! FYI; I was always thinking .27 cents... I hope soon thought I need a break from work!

Sandstorm,

I don't think Tedro was trying to label anyone, Afterall Adam has a lop section and many brag of being a lopster. I agree that there is plenty to learn from those guys and yes most have IQD.

Not a derogatory term IMO. Give these guys ( lopsters )more credit, they are not that thin skinned. If they were the amount of negs these guys get would surely encourage them to leave.

I for one are glad they don't.

I'm actually looking forward to Keeps take on this article!

• Upvote 1

Sandstorm,

I don't think Tedro was trying to label anyone, Afterall Adam has a lop section and many brag of being a lopster. I agree that there is plenty to learn from those guys and yes most have IQD.

Not a derogatory term IMO. Give these guys ( lopsters )more credit, they are not that thin skinned. If they were the amount of negs these guys get would surely encourage them to leave.

I for one are glad they don't.

I'm actually looking forward to Keeps take on this article!

I believe KEEPM could have some good insight on the 200 dinar note? There has been several talks about being par with the dollar. 200 dinar note does not fit with lop? Or im way OFF?

Edited by AkinNAUY

I believe KEEPM could have some good insight on the 200 dinar note? There has been several talks about being par with the dollar. 200 dinar note does not fit with lop? Or im way OFF?

AK

It is strange to have a 200 dinar note.

I like your 50 cent theory . Who wouldn't!!!

That sure sounds like something a liberal would say!

/JK

;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It kind of does, but im not a liberal. im the furthest thing from it. Im in between a libertarian and a conservative.....but an individual who sides with common sense, not party lines

Political common sense, now thats an oxymoron. At least in california it is.

"Because its a non issue. the new note can be any denomination and carry the new rate. it doesnt relate to whether a lop happens or not. irrelevent "

I agree with this statement.

Thanks Sandstorm!

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1