Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jun 17, 2012 Iraq Free houses offered to homeless in Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLpG1oxTrw

Iraqi Ministry of Displacement and Migration on Sunday announced the latest progress on building free houses for the country's homeless.

Iraq's Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki announced that the government is currently stepping up the construction for the free housing projects. He emphasized that compensation will be given to those wandering the country's streets with no roof over their heads due to war and violence, specifically those homeless women and victims' relatives, as well as those oppressed during Saddam's administration.

It was announced at the press conference that the first group of houses will be set up in Sadr, northwest Iraq, one of the worst hit areas during the attacks. Over 1,000 houses will be provided with more to be built in the future.

"After the violent attacks in Sadr and Shuala, the Congress has established special parliamentary committee to finance 150 million US dollars for the housing project. It is quite a huge welfare project which includes 1,008 houses," said Assger Abdul Razzaq Al Mousawi, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration.

The housing project has been welcomed by the Iraqi people.

"I filed my application four years ago for a house in the Green Zone. I handed in all the relevant papers to prove I have no property or a place to live in. After a year they approved my application. For all of this I thank our government," said a Iraqi citizen.

So far 54 percent of the housing project has been realized with the rest to be completed in the following months.
  • Upvote 2

another article

(A preliminary understanding) to build 200 thousand housing units are distributed free

Views 17

Posted 17/06/2012 08:26 PM

BAGHDAD - A follow-up to the East: Detection Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the existence of a preliminary understanding with one of the States to build a 200 thousand housing units in Iraq, as he emphasized that it will be distributed free to the beneficiaries of widows and orphans and the poor and the needy, he noted that new projects will include all areas damaged. Maliki said in a speech during his attendance, yesterday, a lot of the beneficiaries of the draft chest and torch residences in Baghdad, he was "currently in a preliminary understanding with one of the States to build a 200 thousand housing units are distributed free to the beneficiaries of widows and orphans and the poor and needy," noting that it "will go active and the position of faithful in the legislature in the House of Representatives for a vote until the start and quickly. "

http://www.almashriqnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=21777

Edited by yota691

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLpG1oxTrw

Iraqi Ministry of Displacement and Migration on Sunday announced the latest progress on building free houses for the country's homeless.

Iraq's Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki announced that the government is currently stepping up the construction for the free housing projects. He emphasized that compensation will be given to those wandering the country's streets with no roof over their heads due to war and violence, specifically those homeless women and victims' relatives, as well as those oppressed during Saddam's administration.

It was announced at the press conference that the first group of houses will be set up in Sadr, northwest Iraq, one of the worst hit areas during the attacks. Over 1,000 houses will be provided with more to be built in the future.

"After the violent attacks in Sadr and Shuala, the Congress has established special parliamentary committee to finance 150 million US dollars for the housing project. It is quite a huge welfare project which includes 1,008 houses," said Assger Abdul Razzaq Al Mousawi, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration.

The housing project has been welcomed by the Iraqi people.

"I filed my application four years ago for a house in the Green Zone. I handed in all the relevant papers to prove I have no property or a place to live in. After a year they approved my application. For all of this I thank our government," said a Iraqi citizen.

So far 54 percent of the housing project has been realized with the rest to be completed in the following months.

maybe the US should take some tips on how to deal with vets and families of those who paid the ultimate price! I have friends that died over there and there families were given 60 days to find a new place to live if they lived on post! I never had to deal with the conversation part of it, but I imagine it was something along the lines of, "sorry for your loss, but we need to move anther soldier into this home so you have 60 days to get out!"