Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAYBE-BUT ITS IN RUMORS!!

kennyc

[footforward] OK SOMETHING I HAVE TO ADDRESS BECAUSE I GET PEOPLE ASKING ME ABOUT THIS ALL DAY. SO ODDS ARE OTHERS ARE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION….

FIRST OFF ITS A 100% ACCURATE FACT THAT CH 7 CAN NOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT AN RV….SO THAT MEANS ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE WAITING ON CH7 REMOVAL FOR THE SECOND TIME.

THERE IS THIS THINKING THAT FOR SOME REASON IRAQ WANTS TO BE IN CH7. YET WHEN I ASK WHY ON EARTH THEY WOULD WANT THAT, NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ME A GOOD REASON. WHY? THERE ISN’T ONE. IRAQ WANTS OUT OF CH 7 DESPERATELY. SO THAT ALONE SHOULD POINT OUT THIS ISN’T IN IRAQ’S HANDS. IRAQ IS NOT IN CONTROL…..NEVER HAS BEEN – NEVER WILL BE.

IF IT WAS UP TO THEM THEY WOULD HAVE HAD SANCTIONS REMOVED BACK IN 2000 OR EARLIER. IRAQ HAS BEEN DOWN IN THE DUMPS LONG ENOUGH…..AND THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE GOOD GUYS TO HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL CURRENCY IN THE M.E. LAST TIME I CHECKED, 86 CENTS ISN’T GOING TO DO THAT — AND YOU KNOW THEIR BUDGET IS SET AT NEARLY 4 BUCKS FOR 2012. I COULD GO ON…

DO YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION ON WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW? I’M GOING TO SHARE. BUT PLEASE DON’T FREAK OUT…

I EXPECT THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE A TON OF CHAOS SUN, MON, TUES AND FOR THE MARKETS TO ALL BUT CRASH EARLY NEXT WEEK, AND THEN LATER IN THE WEEK, OR CLOSER TO THE END OF THE MONTH, THERE WILL BE A “SOLUTION” OF A NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM PUT IN PLACE. AGAIN THIS CAN GO ANY TIME, BUT THIS IS MY GUT FEELING. I’M MORE THEN OK IF THIS HAPPENS SOONER THEN THAT. MORE THAN LIKELY LATER IN THE WEEK OR TOWARDS THE END OF THE MONTH. MY GUT FEELING. THAT’S IT. DON’T TAKE IT FOR MORE THEN IT IS. – THAT’S NOT BASED ON INTEL — JUST MY GUT FEELING.

INTEL SAYS RIGHT NOW-MY GUT SAYS END OF THE MONTH- I DONT KNOW WHY. I JUST PROMISED ID ALWAYS BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS…EVEN IF YOU GUYS SAY YOU DIDN’T LIKE IT. I ALSO SAID I COULD BE WRONG AND WAY OFF BASE. I’M IN NO WAY SAYING THIS HAS TO BE AT THE END OF THE MONTH. PLEASE READ ALL OF WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

GUYS, UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TO HAVE A PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE CHANGE. IN ORDER FOR THERE TO BE A CHANGE THERE IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE SOMETHING DRASTIC TAKING PLACE.

THEY WONT TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE WGS OR THE PPS… ITS NOT GOING TO BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. GREECE IS PART OF IT, BUT IT KNOCKS DOWN THE OTHER DOMINOES.

FYI…VND WILL NOT GO WITHOUT THE DINAR. I WAS ALSO CLEAR THIS CAN GO ANY TIME—ITS MY OPINION THAT GOD HAS MADE IT CLEAR FOR MONTHS THAT NOW IS THE TIME AND WE HAVE TO DO OUR PART AND ACCEPT THE BLESSING. AGAIN, THAT’S JUST MY OPINION.

ONLY TIME LINE I’M INTERESTED IN AT THE END OF THE DAY….BUT PEOPLE DON’T LIKE TO HEAR THAT. ANYWAYS, I DON’ T WANT TO START A DEBATE…..WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING….THE RV AND TO GO TO THE BANK…SO FOCUS ON THAT! Footforward

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Well honestly the part that CH 7 CAN NOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT AN RV, is what always puzzled me. Everyone says we won't see an RV until they've been released from C7 but yet they have to revalue in order to be released from C7 :blink: WHAT?

But the rest of it, I heard.....BLAH BLAH BLAH...........BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

• Upvote 1

Not bad footforward, up until the "gut feeling" part. Those have not faired too well in this speculation thus far.........I choose, when looking at Iraq to be ready to take two steps backward, after one footforward......

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 1

I will tell you why they don't won't out of ch7

That would mean that they have too start using there own money to pay for all there foreign goods ....not the SDR at 1.47 to 1 .....(the basket of currencies )

they would have to start paying back all the outstanding debt. still owed .....that has not been forgiven

and all countries on the planet can start LAWSUITS in the WTO for reimbursement FOR NON PAMENT for SERVICES ......of witch there are hundreds

THIS IS WHY THEY DONT WANT OUT FROM UNDER PROTECTION and ch7

IRAQ IS PLAYING IT TO THE END ......BELIEVE IT

• Upvote 6

Well honestly the part that CH 7 CAN NOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT AN RV, is what always puzzled me. Everyone says we won't see an RV until they've been released from C7 but yet they have to revalue in order to be released from C7 :blink: WHAT?

But the rest of it, I heard.....BLAH BLAH BLAH...........BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

Tripphood, Don't listen to an idiot like this....Iraq has a currency that has value....which has more value?? 100 pennies or 1160 dinar (give or take) ??? they don't HAVE to rv to be released from Ch VII sanctions....once they are released from CH VII sanctions, there's nothing that says they have to rv at all....they can be accepted into WTO with their currency right where its at....Vietnam's currency value is considerably less and they are members.....I will try to find the link again but, the next time the UN Security Council is supposed to review Iraqs sanctions and release there from will be mid-December.....I'm not banking on anything happening before then....I wonder if Obama can persuade an earlier vote, prior to elections???

Edited by CO.5-0

Tripphood, Don't listen to an idiot like this....Iraq has a currency that has value....which has more value?? 100 pennies or 1160 dinar (give or take) ??? they don't HAVE to rv to be released from Ch VII sanctions....once they are released from CH VII sanctions, there's nothing that says they have to rv at all....they can be accepted into WTO with their currency right where its at....Vietnam's currency value is considerably less and they are members.....I will try to find the link again but, the next time the UN Security Council is supposed to review Iraqs sanctions and release there from will be mid-December.....I'm not banking on anything happening before then....I wonder if Obama can persuade an earlier vote, prior to elections???

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2012

Iraq and UN Security Council Meeting Tuesday, June 19th 2012 ...

Thank you to cpflug for passing on TeriHodge's information on Iraq and the UN Security Council Meeting .. Tuesday, June 19th ...

June 15, 2012 - Iraq/DFI report was due ...

June 19, 2012 - Consultations (P.M.)- Iraq/Kuwait

Briefing (A.M.)

- Middle East

Consultations (A.M.)

- Middle East__

Consultations (P.M.)

- Iraq/Kuwait

- Sudan Sanctions Cttee

source

Hope it happens

and in favour of us.

go rvrvrvrvrvrvrv

Read more:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

I will tell you why they don't won't out of ch7

That would mean that they have too start using there own money to pay for all there foreign goods ....not the SDR at 1.47 to 1 .....(the basket of currencies )

they would have to start paying back all the outstanding debt. still owed .....that has not been forgiven

and all countries on the planet can start LAWSUITS in the WTO for reimbursement FOR NON PAMENT for SERVICES ......of witch there are hundreds

THIS IS WHY THEY DONT WANT OUT FROM UNDER PROTECTION and ch7

IRAQ IS PLAYING IT TO THE END ......BELIEVE IT

Dude, you nailed it! They will wait until the gun is up to their temple and the hammer is pulled back before they finally give in and do what they should have done years ago.

• Upvote 2

This person starts the conversation by stating Iraq needs to RV to get out of CVII sanctions. That should be enough to make anyone stop reading right there.

yup. was going to stop right there, but figured there would be more entertaining nonsense if i continued.

• Upvote 2